[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot access the Cash Shop

Comments

• viper166ecviper166ec
    Reactions: 700
    I'm having the same exact issue. I purchased NX and now it just disconnects me to the world menu. I can get into the cash shop perfectly fine on my other account.
  • HinaMikuHinaMiku
    Reactions: 200
    i dont know if u are still having this issue but i currently cannot access the cash shop im on bera
  • ChobitsChiiChobitsChii
    Reactions: 430
    edited June 2019
    Bug type: Cash shop funtionality

Brief bug summary:

I used to enter CS with normality but when i claimed my Monster collection rewards and wanted to redeem them in the cash shop i got my character disconnected and now i can't enter cash shop.

Steps to reproduce:

In order to get this bug you must have reward points unredeemed.

Character name: Sariä

Character level: 241

Character job: Buccaneer

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: June 13 at 6:30 pm PDT

• JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited June 2019
    yup, same issue pretty much the same as poster above me

was able to enter cash shop and redeem points on a different character but the original character is still locked out of cash shop with disconnect or crash
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited June 2019
    yeah theres a thread in bug reporting about this issue
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/24667/cashshop-crash

i guess ill try rebooting in a lil bit
  • oOLotusOooOLotusOo
    Reactions: 100
    Exactly, this happened when i charged nx via paypal. Before charge, everything is ok
  • oOLotusOooOLotusOo
    Exactly, it happened after i purchased nx. Before that everything is ok. Awu
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited June 2019
    tried to enter the cash shop from monster park and then crashed to the world screen. Then full crash happened right after and could not get past the ch selection screen after 4 attempts to load the game. I then restarted my computer and maple story is not responding...
  • BboyRKZBboyRKZ
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2019
    same problem. crashes when entering cs or goes back to world selection screen.
  • MingTheBobaAddictMingTheBobaAddict
    Reactions: 400
    Same, I entered cash shop bought nx with paypal. Later on, can't enter cash shop, frequent full crashes.
    edited June 2019
    fix
    edited June 2019
    double post
  • Justinw111Justinw111
    Bug type: Cash Shop, functionality

Brief bug summary: When trying to enter the cash shop your character gets disconnected. Before the unscheduled the game would crash now it would d/c.
    More details:

Also as one of the above posters said some characters can enter cash shop without crashing others can't. My other characters can enter Cash shop without d/cing.

Another thing to note is that as the poster above said this issue was present before the unscheduled maintenance and still persists.
    Steps to reproduce:

1) Enter cash shop
    2) See screen turn black
    3) Wait a minute or so to disconnect to the world select screen.

Character name: AngelicJwong

Character level: 157

Character job: Angelic Buster

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: June 14 at 3:44 pm PDT
  • ShangzchShangzch
    Same with me, and still cannot connect to the cash shop. Anyone has a solution?
  • MiinzyMiinzy
    Bug type: cash shop, functional

Brief bug summary: after purchasing NX through PayPal in the nexon launcher, whenever I tried to access cash shop the game crashes and kicks me out of reboot with the message “unable to connect to game server”.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: purchase NX through nexon launcher via paypal, then try to use cash shop.

Character name: clumsybean

Character level: 172

Character job: Kanna

World name: reboot

Date and time of the incident: 22:06:06 June 13
  • NandaiyoNandaiyo
    Bug type:Cash shop, Functionality

Brief bug summary: After the tera burning event update was applied to Maplestory servers. Upon logging in, I could not enter the cash shop. Also, after the unscheduled maintenance, I could not enter cash shop successfully.

More details:I tried to enter cash shop in reboot server and non-reboot servers, but I would disconnect. Either I disconnected back to the login screen or the whole game would shut off completely.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Log in to any character, click on cash shop tab. Screen would most likely turn black and would disconnect upon clicking of the cash shop tab.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Nandaíyo

Character level: 166

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Reboot NA

Date and time of the incident: After tera burning event applied, and after unscheduled Maintenance finished. Sometime around 11pm PST on both occasions.
  • MysteryMystery
    Reactions: 1,345
    edited June 2019
    Oddly enough i cannot access cs on my main character without dc-ing, but i have no issues on any of my other chars on the same account.
    So unless you need to buy something, to redeem reward points you can access cs on another char most likely.
    Hopefully this maintenance will fix the issue though *fingers crossed*
    h0lyicdragon
  • h0lyicdragonh0lyicdragon
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2019
    if your DC is connected to your character then your character has a invalid load state in CS this probably due to something that was changed in CS but not to the character load info. TL:DR , bought new printer colour models for older printer model :)
  • couna777couna777
    edited June 2019
    Bug type: Cash Shop issue

Brief bug summary: Whenever I attempt to go into cash shop, the screen turns black, stays black for about 30seconds to 1 min and the proceeds to exit to the server selection saying cannot connect to the game server. All of my characters are experiencing same issues.

Character name: AMGgt65

Character level: 13

Character job: Mercedes

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 6/12 until now after two maintanenece.
  • soupcirclessoupcircles
    I have the exact same problem. I could not access the cash shop as soon as I bought NX. Also, the unscheduled maintenance today (Friday, June 14, 2019 | PDT (UTC -7): 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM) that claimed it was going to fix this problem did not seem to. I have just tried opening the cash shop again and it still kicks me to the world screen. I have made a new post about this that is still waiting for approval regarding the issue still not being fixed by the maintenance!