[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NicholasB

About

Username
NicholasB
Joined
Visits
88
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
1,195
Badges
9
Posts
79

Comments

  • DFDFD wrote: » Hackers don't go to popular maps to begin with. I have never ever in my life seen a hacker in CLP, Slurpy, or any other map on high demand. The more popular the map the more likely they are to get reported and banned. No offense…
  • EtherFlower wrote: » It’s been awhile since I stopped playing MapleStory. I logged into MapleStory the other day and I noticed a lack of players in a lot of servers except Scalia and a few other servers. Is it because of MapleStory 2? Or, a lot of…
  • 2600 wrote: » What happen to OP with the so-called ''Hackers'' will be the same problem when/if a world merge happens so get used to it... It's amazing to me how many people seem to think that their isn't gonna be a problem when/if a world merge …
  • Will they ever put an end to this problem? I doubt Who voted "This is your imagination"? lol.
  • opaque19 wrote: » Unemployed wrote: » Haven't seen it in the Halloween notes Hopefully there's a second round of events and we'll get Beauty Coupons then. I'm hopeful. @Arwoo Saaaaaame! Even when I take a break from playing I try to check u…
  • DUALGUNPRO wrote: » I believe in a big merge with more channels & new world called Reborn, for all players want to keep playing maplestory that could be great i got 1 Year Waiting for that. And i Believe nexon gonna fix that soon. We all want…
  • Acgnolia wrote: » Mira wrote: » Alantino wrote: » chooz wrote: » how bout we just merge everybody and double the channels A very few people will disagree with you but when you think about it, this is actually by far the best idea ever. …
  • XNightKillerX wrote: » Is that still a thing?, i recently got back to maple, and i would like to move my main from windia to bera if possible I feel you man, I'm also stuck in Scania with my 2nd main. But this is impossible to move our charac…
  • CrystalOra wrote: » Looks like the game was pulled down today because of all the people who went to 250 way too fast. The Kannas that went to 250 in a day highlighted the exploit. You know they were not the only ones who used it. How many people d…
  • dothack wrote: » About the mesos botters, you're wrong, it is a pain to have them even though you block them all the time because you have no idea how many accounts they have... it's like they have infinity accounts. It's actually difficult…
  • Choices wrote: » Can we bring this back? Last time they brought it back was in Febuary 2017 http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/20571/special-beauty-coupon-event-2-8-2-28 2017? I thought last time was at 2016, lol. Well I think it'd be really coo…
  • DFDFD wrote: » I'm just responding to you. Why make that comment if you know it's already been addressed? Becuase Dark is 1 of those people who like to be alone and don't want to merge worlds, even though the majority want to.
  • DarkPassenger wrote: » Im not protecting anyone, it's simple, you cant take action based on circumstantial evidence, and I already said I agreed that that's sketchy, downright incriminating. Nexon just needs the actual proof of program use. I…
  • AKradian wrote: » Contrary to what you seem to think, the VFMs are players too, and are upset about cheaters reaching 250 or any other "achievements" that legit players work hard for. I don't disagree with your thread and I don't dislike it. W…
  • DFDFD wrote: » Or, OR!!!! They could fix their servers. Nexon will never do that because it'd cost more $, therefore we must take action and ban hackers quickly, only then we'd have much less lags than now. JushiroNet wrote: » Their inexcusa…
  • cappykid wrote: » lets sign a petition lol im so sick of ghost town servers, maplestory is literally a single player/co op game now You should come to Scania and see what's a real ghost town, or more like a cemetery.
  • chaoscauser wrote: » DarkPassenger wrote: » From what I've heard, Nexon does monitor those sites where they discuss illicit practices regarding games. They just cant really do much since the players' info isn't there (ign, etc) lol nexon can …
  • Illuminye wrote: » Kaiser4Ever wrote: » What about all those hackers who kept on stealing my maps over and over until I quit training? What about all those hackers who keep on spamming their mesos site sales? There is a tremendous amount of ha…
  • PirateIzzy wrote: » DarkPassenger wrote: » it's not nexon's fault everyone flocked to Bera, it was a handful of players that went around forums and reddit telling everyone to go to Bera. But it was glaringly obvious that everyone would go to …
  • Yup, my 2nd main is still stuck in that dead server called Scania. -.-