[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Borga

About

Username
Borga
Joined
Visits
10
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
865
Badges
7
Posts
24

Comments

  • I guess awful, really bad, craps, cool job is a way to tell people that you think it's bad. Nice job on that. Really nice criticism I appreciate. You do realize that you sounded bad from the start right? if you were to criticize me with those wo…
  • No point on discussion anymore. If allowing gay marriage is called "open their eyes" I will live forever my eye closed. Rules are there because of reason. Of course I can't say they are all perfect rules, but what needs to be kept needs to be kept …
  • I'm not and I can't say gay people is bad because I'm somewhat doing the same thing. However, what's not right shouldn't be right like I said. For example, should pornography announced as legal? should some sexual words have to be decensored? I st…
  • Why aren't they? what's the level you're talking about. I've heard people marrying virtual character with animal ears in japan. Are you shaming on them? humanphobic.
  • AaronHusky wrote: » Just say you're homophobic and go. Ok I'm homophobic. I also hate some people eating bugs. I'm also humanphobic. Oh and I'm also insectphobic too right? I'm phobic at everything! I really hope nexon add gay marriage. …
  • Okay you guys are weird. You say my suggestion is bad, and doesn't suggest any other. Do you think I haven't said to add something like phone verification to register? I have.
  • Fuhreak wrote: » Bots don't solve it by random keypress, they just use programs that intercept packets to press the right keys for them. Suggestion one is awful, most people mute this game anyway so that's a really bad idea. Second two, so now w…
  • Zork787 wrote: » All I take from your post is that your just a homophobe and your reasoning makes no god damned sense. Plenty of games these days have gay marriage in them, 2 for example are final fantasy 14 and stardew Valley, so don't spout n…
  • I'm sorry but gay marriage should never be added.. You can call it freedom of choice but it means you don't need a law. If you love a guy, that's a best friend, not a fiance. Guy isn't a replacement for a girl. They're guy, and they shouldn't be…
  • If they have time to add those stuff to Reboot, they also should make equipments anvil-able without having to do with gender/universal. Unless you just want one of those equipments on your list. I wrote a post about anvils too, but not much peopl…
  • I agree they should fix economy or at least lower the price of star forcing.
  • AKradian wrote: » Nexon did not like it when people could run with 5 of their own mules, and effectively end up with 6x the loot all to themselves. Well if they can solo any boss with 5 of their own mules, they're just shortening the time they …
  • Latemaster wrote: » Well quite many bosses already have instanced drops (like empress, CRA, nlotus, ndamien, nwill, nlucid, gloom, vhilla, darknell and black mage). Then there's cpap and hard bosses which drop those items to party, cpap isn't that…
  • Yeah I agree. It's nonsense there's a monthly limit especially in event like this. If they can't increase RP limit, they should at least show us how much we've used so we can adjust where we use RP.
  • Tropism wrote: » Also, I think giving same-sex marriage some thought would be good. There are many people who play that aren't represented enough. It wouldn't matter who loves who, but bringing them to the public, or age-free content should not…
  • I agree to this. There are so much difference in grinding between who has and who doesn't have 2 pc. I often feels meaningless to grind since there are much more effective way. Creating usable kishin like you say going to make both players happy. Ju…
  • I don't think how many they ban is a resolution here. It's how would they stop them. I saw hackers solving rune keypresses, which I think they're trying random keys over and over since they're simple 4 direction keys. I think random captcha might be…