[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm so disappointed... Too Many Hackers Reach 250!

Comments

  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited August 2018
    2600 wrote: »
    Some times I don't know what to think about this company one minute I start losing faith in it the next they seem to surprise me, but they kinda remind me of kids, you always have to keep reminding them to do something, so It's been about 5 months I think and finally the GM's have handled I believe 5-6 botters I've been reporting in GRAZED happen to notice I went up to rank 10 now in Arcania appears they hit 2 botters that were 24x now I just gotta get them to check a few other botters ...
    Pretty obvious who's a botter and who is not...
    Peep wrote: »
    2600 wrote: »
    snip

    I don't have a problem finding them but it's important to note they all use auto cc which is incredibly fast. Which is why in most cases you will need to find them multiple times to demonstrate in the video that they are indeed using auto cc and hacks in general. Right now with the changes Nexon has made to the HTR and /find this is hardly viable. Such a shame really.

    Yeah well Imagine having 20 reliable dedicated friends who could scout each 20 channels? One on each channel then the botters are SOL because no matter what channel they're on at that map they will CC forever LMAO

    That's so true.
    And what, 5-6 botters? that's it? there are over 12 botters in GMS Bera Ch 1 Henesys every single day and they never ever get banned...
  • 26002600
    Reactions: 735
    Posts: 93
    Member
    edited August 2018
    That's so true.
    And what, 5-6 botters? that's it? there are over 12 botters in GMS Bera Ch 1 Henesys every single day and they never ever get banned...

    5-6 that are level 24x getting hit is a big hit the meso spammers aren't that big of a deal, the only thing meso spammers are doing is spamming in-game that's not hard to blacklist the character and delete the character from blacklist in about 3-5 days.

    What should send a clear message to botters is all the time they put into botting and then get hit with a prem ban at 24x or the biggest hurt would be the day the Character hits level 250 it's prem banned.

    And if you wanna talk about given a hurting to a botter I remember back when a GM's account was taken over in Scania many years ago by a kid who got lucky because he was able to guess the PIN at that time, the GM made a mistake and pasted his login into the notice it was displayed in-game for hours, anyways the kid who got on the GM account ended up getting mass banned, they banned every account he every logged in on even got his girl friends account banned What a great boyfriend.

    I wonder what that kid is doing now? Wonder if he is still running them call justin bieber sites he had.

  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited August 2018
    2600 wrote: »
    That's so true.
    And what, 5-6 botters? that's it? there are over 12 botters in GMS Bera Ch 1 Henesys every single day and they never ever get banned...

    5-6 that are level 24x getting hit is a big hit the meso spammers aren't that big of a deal, the only thing meso spammers are doing is spamming in-game that's not hard to blacklist the character and delete the character from blacklist in about 3-5 days.

    What should send a clear message to botters is all the time they put into botting and then get hit with a prem ban at 24x or the biggest hurt would be the day the Character hits level 250 it's prem banned.

    And if you wanna talk about given a hurting to a botter I remember back when a GM's account was taken over in Scania many years ago by a kid who got lucky because he was able to guess the PIN at that time, the GM made a mistake and pasted his login into the notice it was displayed in-game for hours, anyways the kid who got on the GM account ended up getting mass banned, they banned every account he every logged in on even got his girl friends account banned What a great boyfriend.

    I wonder what that kid is doing now? Wonder if he is still running them call justin bieber sites he had.

    About the mesos botters, you're wrong, it is a pain to have them even though you block them all the time because you have no idea how many accounts they have... it's like they have infinity accounts... literally every 1-2 hours they bring a new account and I can see it with my own eyes.
    And yeah, it'd be a big hit if they get perm ban at lvl 250 or 24x but sadly I doubt Nexon will even bother, feel free to come to Ch 1 Henesys Park/Market (Bera, you'll see ton of 250 hackers, showing off with their big gold lvl 250 chair. you can easily tell who are the hackers, random guild (usually without one), very low fame, such as 40, noob equips, etc

    I remember that day when that kid got into the GM account in Scania, but I didn't know they banned every single account he had, including his girlfriend account, lol, you see, it just proves to every single one of us that if Nexon really really want to, they can easily get rid of most hackers
  • JoeruJoeru
    Reactions: 810
    Posts: 7
    Member
    edited August 2018
    Its is simple...
    i have years playing maplestory since 2004 and i never use hacks or bot... nothing, my friends do it... but why i dont use that programs? that is easy, because i think, that programs kill the game, you can lvl up faster, you can gain mesos faster... but not is like you own it training, taking hours and pain in your hands... using that kind of programs are for cowards... that's i think... is easy

    sry for bad english ;P
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    Posts: 173
    Member
    edited August 2018
    clearly the point is, Nexon waits at the end of the to do a secret plan of massive banning whoever is involved. yeah they know about it, but do they care right now.
    Lilyflower
  • anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    Posts: 37
    Member
    edited August 2018
    Joeru wrote: »
    Its is simple...
    i have years playing maplestory since 2004 and i never use hacks or bot... nothing, my friends do it... but why i dont use that programs? that is easy, because i think, that programs kill the game, you can lvl up faster, you can gain mesos faster... but not is like you own it training, taking hours and pain in your hands... using that kind of programs are for cowards... that's i think... is easy

    sry for bad english ;P
    Joeru wrote: »
    Its is simple...
    i have years playing maplestory since 2004 and i never use hacks or bot... nothing, my friends do it... but why i dont use that programs? that is easy, because i think, that programs kill the game, you can lvl up faster, you can gain mesos faster... but not is like you own it training, taking hours and pain in your hands... using that kind of programs are for cowards... that's i think... is easy

    sry for bad english ;P

    I agree with you but a lot of hackers would have to disagree with you and just use hacks to hit 250, but it's not the problem, the problem is that no one take care of them
    clearly the point is, Nexon waits at the end of the to do a secret plan of massive banning whoever is involved. yeah they know about it, but do they care right now.

    Frankly, hackers has been around for many years now and nobody care nor take care of them so I doubt you're right but I do hope so
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    Reactions: 1,080
    Posts: 44
    Member
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, nexon should really take an action against those annoying hackers, I honestly quit training a long ago and that was the main reason.
  • DeathStarDeathStar
    Reactions: 1,330
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited August 2018
    they also disabled /find and let users disable telerock. so there goes the little chance they can be caught by people who bother to report
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,925
    Posts: 637
    Member
    edited August 2018
    To think that I was banned for 2 months because I got a Blaze Wiz from 199-207 in a day, but now...
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited August 2018
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    To think that I was banned for 2 months because I got a Blaze Wiz from 199-207 in a day, but now...

    Wow, I'm sorry to hear that, I think it's happened to a lot of legit people, but the funny (and sad) part is that for some reasons, hackers (the majority) just won't get ban...
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    Posts: 173
    Member
    edited August 2018
    anubis42 wrote: »
    Joeru wrote: »
    Its is simple...
    i have years playing maplestory since 2004 and i never use hacks or bot... nothing, my friends do it... but why i dont use that programs? that is easy, because i think, that programs kill the game, you can lvl up faster, you can gain mesos faster... but not is like you own it training, taking hours and pain in your hands... using that kind of programs are for cowards... that's i think... is easy

    sry for bad english ;P
    Joeru wrote: »
    Its is simple...
    i have years playing maplestory since 2004 and i never use hacks or bot... nothing, my friends do it... but why i dont use that programs? that is easy, because i think, that programs kill the game, you can lvl up faster, you can gain mesos faster... but not is like you own it training, taking hours and pain in your hands... using that kind of programs are for cowards... that's i think... is easy

    sry for bad english ;P

    I agree with you but a lot of hackers would have to disagree with you and just use hacks to hit 250, but it's not the problem, the problem is that no one take care of them
    clearly the point is, Nexon waits at the end of the to do a secret plan of massive banning whoever is involved. yeah they know about it, but do they care right now.

    Frankly, hackers has been around for many years now and nobody care nor take care of them so I doubt you're right but I do hope so

    yeah i ment to to say they didnt care to do anything at the moment, yeah the hackers been around , but it was under control. if it was a paid server, like other MMOs are, well we would be seeing less of it, but how much devs do we have for maplestory number wise?
    Lilyflower
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Posts: 314
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I understand that there are a lot of hackers in this game but come on. How do so many hackers get to level 250 without getting caught? It's like the top 25 spots in each server don't even get looked at. There were 4 hackers that occupied top 25 ranks in my server last month.
  • CzarWilkinsCzarWilkins
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    I have playing maple for maybe 10 years? Intermitently. There have been allways hackers!!! Ah Evil Eyes in Sleepywood cave!! I loved that place. But its getting easier to lvl up!!! Thanks!!!!! Finally im lvl 100. Just returned to play again a month ago!!! Now i can enjoy the game more!!! Those old back days to get to lvl 30 OMG!!!!!!! Not even lvl 40 haha!! Hacked must be eliminated!!!
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited August 2018
    Sorrow wrote: »
    I understand that there are a lot of hackers in this game but come on. How do so many hackers get to level 250 without getting caught? It's like the top 25 spots in each server don't even get looked at. There were 4 hackers that occupied top 25 ranks in my server last month.

    This is also what I thought, it's hard to have zero hackers, but there are just way too many, and exactly as you said, it's as if no one even look at them, like a jungle, no police, no rules. sad but true
    I have playing maple for maybe 10 years? Intermitently. There have been allways hackers!!! Ah Evil Eyes in Sleepywood cave!! I loved that place. But its getting easier to lvl up!!! Thanks!!!!! Finally im lvl 100. Just returned to play again a month ago!!! Now i can enjoy the game more!!! Those old back days to get to lvl 30 OMG!!!!!!! Not even lvl 40 haha!! Hacked must be eliminated!!!

    What planet do you live on? come to Bera Ch 1 (henesys or any other trianing place and see for yourself).
  • dothackdothack
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 4
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    About the mesos botters, you're wrong, it is a pain to have them even though you block them all the time because you have no idea how many accounts they have... it's like they have infinity accounts.
    It's actually difficult to ban an account because they have to find evidence of hacking

    So Nexon has lost the integrity and control of the game.
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    Posts: 69
    Member
    edited August 2018
    dothack wrote: »
    About the mesos botters, you're wrong, it is a pain to have them even though you block them all the time because you have no idea how many accounts they have... it's like they have infinity accounts.
    It's actually difficult to ban an account because they have to find evidence of hacking

    So Nexon has lost the integrity and control of the game.

    Lol, true, also check this out, someone in Bera just hit lvl 250, his ign was really really random, I checked him out on Player Ranking and it showed me a lvl 246 kanna with level 10 kanna equips... o.o
    Does the Player Ranking reset every 10 hours or something? how did he reach from lvl 246 to 250 in such a short time? and with lvl 10 equips? also his ign is very very random, I mean we don't really have a proof that he used hacks but... come on... this is just way too obvious... oh well as you said, nexon has lost control over their own game... I swear to god I will never ever train again -_-
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited August 2018
    dothack wrote: »
    About the mesos botters, you're wrong, it is a pain to have them even though you block them all the time because you have no idea how many accounts they have... it's like they have infinity accounts.
    It's actually difficult to ban an account because they have to find evidence of hacking

    So Nexon has lost the integrity and control of the game.

    Basically, yes.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 2,950
    Posts: 270
    Member
    edited August 2018
    dothack wrote: »
    About the mesos botters, you're wrong, it is a pain to have them even though you block them all the time because you have no idea how many accounts they have... it's like they have infinity accounts.
    It's actually difficult to ban an account because they have to find evidence of hacking

    So Nexon has lost the integrity and control of the game.

    Lol, true, also check this out, someone in Bera just hit lvl 250, his ign was really really random, I checked him out on Player Ranking and it showed me a lvl 246 kanna with level 10 kanna equips... o.o
    Does the Player Ranking reset every 10 hours or something? how did he reach from lvl 246 to 250 in such a short time? and with lvl 10 equips? also his ign is very very random, I mean we don't really have a proof that he used hacks but... come on... this is just way too obvious... oh well as you said, nexon has lost control over their own game... I swear to god I will never ever train again -_-

    Yeah, I noticed last week my ranking was dropping pretty much every day. I decided to check the player rankings for Kanna and saw a fair number of players with what appear to be basic starter equips, one or two with level 30 equips and more with pensalir. Some might just be kish mules (according to their names), but others, unless they are players who have decided to anvil those starter equips, are probably cheating in some fashion.

    I think Nexon should be combing through all players, especially ones of known classes that abuse exploits, looking for irregularities. Weed out the bad players and patch the exploited skills. It shouldn't take hackers just a few hours to crack the games security.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,925
    Posts: 637
    Member
    edited August 2018
    Looks like the game was pulled down today because of all the people who went to 250 way too fast. The Kannas that went to 250 in a day highlighted the exploit. You know they were not the only ones who used it. How many people do you think used this in the past month to obtain 250? Not all of them gained hundreds of levels. Some only abused it for a few levels. Will they receive the same punishment?
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited August 2018
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Looks like the game was pulled down today because of all the people who went to 250 way too fast. The Kannas that went to 250 in a day highlighted the exploit. You know they were not the only ones who used it. How many people do you think used this in the past month to obtain 250? Not all of them gained hundreds of levels. Some only abused it for a few levels. Will they receive the same punishment?

    That's true.
    Argent wrote: »
    dothack wrote: »
    About the mesos botters, you're wrong, it is a pain to have them even though you block them all the time because you have no idea how many accounts they have... it's like they have infinity accounts.
    It's actually difficult to ban an account because they have to find evidence of hacking

    So Nexon has lost the integrity and control of the game.

    Lol, true, also check this out, someone in Bera just hit lvl 250, his ign was really really random, I checked him out on Player Ranking and it showed me a lvl 246 kanna with level 10 kanna equips... o.o
    Does the Player Ranking reset every 10 hours or something? how did he reach from lvl 246 to 250 in such a short time? and with lvl 10 equips? also his ign is very very random, I mean we don't really have a proof that he used hacks but... come on... this is just way too obvious... oh well as you said, nexon has lost control over their own game... I swear to god I will never ever train again -_-

    Yeah, I noticed last week my ranking was dropping pretty much every day. I decided to check the player rankings for Kanna and saw a fair number of players with what appear to be basic starter equips, one or two with level 30 equips and more with pensalir. Some might just be kish mules (according to their names), but others, unless they are players who have decided to anvil those starter equips, are probably cheating in some fashion.

    I think Nexon should be combing through all players, especially ones of known classes that abuse exploits, looking for irregularities. Weed out the bad players and patch the exploited skills. It shouldn't take hackers just a few hours to crack the games security.

    Sounds like a dream to me, lol.
    I doubt they'd ever take an action :(