[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NA Reboot Lachelein Map Crashes 5/2

Comments

• MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited May 2021
    6 hours after my ticket was sent and I can't log in :(
    A whole day was lost.
  • SilkwaySilkway
    Reactions: 600
    edited May 2021
    I still haven't been able to get on my main in over 27 hours and I sent a ticket yesterday. I'm disappointed by the way Nexon is handling this. I'm sure KMS wouldn't dare let their own playerbase unable to log in for over a day because of a map glitching and making characters get stuck. If only GMS took these kinds of issues seriously, but I guess it's on the backburner because it's just Reboot. :/ They couldn't even at least make a warning in-game to prevent the problem from growing, it feels like they avoided making an in-game warning to begin with. But now it's impacted so many people because they opted not to make a warning...

Why is nothing being done and just being sat on to think about?? This is a gamebreaking bug.
    AimerKanna
  • GreatSunGreatSun
    Reactions: 520
    edited May 2021
    I hope we get makeups for the days we missed. Like few more days on event haha. I need the rings so badly.
  • fivepitchesfivepitches
    Reactions: 100
    One of my characters is affected by the Lachelein map crash issue and cannot log in. Please help me to get it out
  • BillCringleBillCringle
    How about a maintenance to fix the issue if it takes more than 24 hours for support to get to a ticket?
  • fivepitchesfivepitches
    Do I have to leave again a week after my return?
  • EndeaverzEndeaverz
    Reactions: 420
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Here to leave a friendly note that affected players are advised to submit a TICKET and should not be using live chat to get this issue resolved.
    Thank you!

That is unfair as we have literally no idea how long it takes y'all to even check the tickets. We may have to stay offline for 12+ hours. I have other characters to level.
  • EndeaverzEndeaverz
    I seriously waited 2 hours in live chat and THEN they respond to my ticket telling me to log out. I respond 5 minutes later saying I logged out, and go to work. 7 hours later I am still stuck and no response to my ticket. WHAT
  • Name101Name101
    Ign: BearBasket
    NA Reboot
  • KenlousKenlous
    submitted a TICKET 17 hours ago and still got no answer... but last activity is 5 hours ago. means at least they have read my ticket... but ignoring it.
  • LackAngelLackAngel
    Reactions: 210
    So are we getting a compensation for yesterda's 16th anniversary coins and, as it seems, today's as well?
  • nikeb0yzbihnikeb0yzbih
    Just submitted a ticket.
    IGN: nikeb0yzbih (Hero)
    World: Reboot NA
  • EndeaverzEndeaverz
    It sure is frustrating getting home from work and still being stuck. Like what the actual
  • SaintJeromeSaintJerome
    I'm stuck, submitted a ticket.

IGN: PavelPavlov
    NA Reboot
  • iDJLeeiDJLee
    IGN: exKoin
    Server: NA Reboot
  • arieldar12arieldar12
    Reactions: 300
    Also my main character got stuck in the map.

server: NA Reboot
    IGN: path200 (Pathfinder)
  • KenlousKenlous
    IGN:Kenlous (L not i) World:Reboot NA Job:Dual Blade please move me somewhere else
  • TmBlazerTmBlazer
    Good afternoon

I cant log mi char, maybe hes on Lachelein because the game crash me everytime when i try to log on.
    Please unstuck me

IGN: BlazerKannon WORLD: Reboot NA

I need get the coins and daylies

I hop

• YeetsenYeetsen
    IGN: Farmsen
    World: Reboot NA
    Please move my character :(
  • momotankmomotank
    IGN: Momoshox (pathfinder) World: Reboot NA.