[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Delete Frenzy, Fury, and Kishin

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Reactions: 595
edited May 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Want to make the game better? Delete Kanna, Fury, and Frenzy Totem and just improve spawn rates overall.
AggraphineTurtlesRockDarkDaveWONDERGUYArlongKanukovSlicedTimebazzyProphetieJacaruand 8 others.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2020
    Here, I'll just copypaste my reddit comment regarding this.
    Anyone who looks at "I need to use two PCs to play this game efficiently and not feel like I'm wasting my time" and thinks it's in any way acceptable is talking out of their ass.

It's a toxic mindset, that you need to have a kishin mule to maintain efficiency. You shouldn't NEED to have a mule following you around everywhere just so you can feel like you're squeezing as much gain as possible out of your time spent playing. Yet here we are. And here are clowns like you saying "lol anyone who wants this to change just can't do it for themselves", all while missing the point that you should not have to play like this.

Link within quote goes to the comment in-context on reddit, rather than snipping out that segment of it.
    Prophetie
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2020
    Might as remove holy symbol while we are at it and remove party buffs. Technically the meta for hunting is a full party buffing you and you going ham mobbing alone. If party buffs didn't exist, you can just play with 1 PC.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2020
    Go post stupid things in your own thread, dax. Don't spread it to other ones.
    bazzy
  • TurtlesRockTurtlesRock
    Reactions: 1,845
    edited May 2020
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Might as remove holy symbol while we are at it and remove party buffs. Technically the meta for hunting is a full party buffing you and you going ham mobbing alone. If party buffs didn't exist, you can just play with 1 PC.

But there is decent HS, no decent kish.

As for this thread:

I don't think frenzy should be removed. I don't play on normal servers so I'm not entirely educated on their issues, but I do know that they spent money on it (and we all know normal servers are pay to win anyway).

Yeah, it would be nice if they could increase the spawn rate and mob count as if kish were in every map. But this is nexon we are talking about. Nexon might do it with enough player backlash.

But for now, we just need to focus on letting nexon know that this kish nerf is not ok. Then maybe we can start hoping for an overall spawn rate and mob count buff.
  • LighterDaysLighterDays
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited May 2020
    kish link skill and hayato totem link skill.
    TurtlesRockWONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited May 2020
    Delete Frenzy, FuryWild , and Kishin suggestions attempt number: 999999
    or it will be just another ignored suggestion catching dust

in before only kish and furyWild totem gets deleted and MVP ch's with 70% spawn boost come
  • KanukovKanukov
    Reactions: 415
    edited May 2020
    This would be the ultímate solution, with just a 30% increase everyone will be so happy.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited May 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Omg, that was such a hypocritical statement. You have derailed soo many of my threads with what i felt were non-sensical responses. Nice job Daxter give him a taste of his own medicine lol.

But for the future any one can post their opinion about the subject. Being called stupid for just giving your opinion just because it doesn't mesh with yours is soo shallow imo.

Back on topic, I feel if they are going to nerf kish and fury totems either frenzy needs to follow suite or be reintroduced back in to marvel and philo. As for removing frenzy, fury and kish while increasing base respawn.... would be nice, but dream on Nexon won't do this unless the entire player base forced them to via a mass organized walk out(won't ever happen).

Any who taking the high road up out of here before i get a snide rebuttle.
    WONDERGUY
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 3,475
    edited May 2020
    Want to make the game better? Delete Kanna, Fury, and Frenzy Totem and just improve spawn rates overall.

Instead of Kanna, just delete the Kishin skill along with the other two.
    WONDERGUYJacaruTaehyung
  • GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited June 2020

Wait, does Aggraphine actually agree to the fact that we must remove Kishin/Kanna? now that's a surprise, a very big one.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited June 2020

Omg, that was such a hypocritical statement. You have derailed soo many of my threads with what i felt were non-sensical responses. Nice job Daxter give him a taste of his own medicine lol.

But for the future any one can post their opinion about the subject. Being called stupid for just giving your opinion just because it doesn't mesh with yours is soo shallow imo.

Back on topic, I feel if they are going to nerf kish and fury totems either frenzy needs to follow suite or be reintroduced back in to marvel and philo. As for removing frenzy, fury and kish while increasing base respawn.... would be nice, but dream on Nexon won't do this unless the entire player base forced them to via a mass organized walk out(won't ever happen).

You mean your threads where you asked that unequipped gear passively give its potential bonuses so that you can have your cake and eat it too between damage and drop gear? Or perhaps where you requested a cash item to circumvent the starforce destruction mechanic? Or when you declared heal lock to be some form of racial discrimination against a fictional entity? Or perhaps the one in which you basically admitted to having a gambling problem?

Gomenasai wrote: »

Wait, does Aggraphine actually agree to the fact that we must remove Kishin/Kanna? now that's a surprise, a very big one.

It shouldn't be. Only thing I'd change is simply refine it a bit, given that it's an almost two-year-old suggestion.
    iArrowZ
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    As nice as it is to have kishin, it's hard to deny that it's harmful for the GMS meta. Kanna having permanent access to a spawn booster creates a meta where you need one in the same map as you if you want optimal rates is not okay. Fury/Wild is a nice addition, but it's ultimately a bandaid fix and their costs don't justify the short totem duration.

If nexon wants to really reduce the efficiency gap between classes, remove kishin's spawn boost and make the universal spawn for each map higher. This way you won't need Kanna to train optimally
    AggraphineColoursonProphetieLehp
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited June 2020
    kish its not that harmful, its actual bandaid for whales broken toy frenzy

if nexon straight remove kish/furywild totem and add global spawn problem will get worse then it is now with "small" nerfs going on
    frenzy + global spawn its worse then frenzy + nerfed kish/furywild totem

its all about how to remove frenzy without geting anger by whales to quit
    but if you see how many wait to return and gambel their cash away to get....
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited June 2020

magnific idea and too increase the number of channels. obviously the why of this. BUT delete frenzy totems and other objets how Firestar ring , ring divinite, not is business for nexon ... and spawn more the areas less .. good post
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited June 2020
    i use 2pc meta because i was sick of the rate of which things respawn and just the sheer lack of base monsters in maps. i do not for a second regret making use of my 2nd laptop to tera burn a kanna 200 and have since used it to bump my legion up from 5k to 7k..

if they removed kishin fz and fury and improved the spawn rates and respawn rates i would glady drop my kanna so quick
    however 2pc meta will just be used for something else. as it already was before kanna even came out.
    BEAST TAMER/BISHOPS/ (heck even for some SHARP EYES or speed infusion) mules.

OH you know that. they are probably going to ruin BT cat passive skills being apply to party members in the map and do a "HS" treatment to it. cus you know "balance" lol
  • MargoVioletMargoViolet
    Reactions: 820
    edited June 2020

You mean your threads where you asked that unequipped gear passively give its potential bonuses so that you can have your cake and eat it too between damage and drop gear? Or perhaps where you requested a cash item to circumvent the starforce destruction mechanic? Or when you declared heal lock to be some form of racial discrimination against a fictional entity? Or perhaps the one in which you basically admitted to having a gambling problem?

Gomenasai wrote: »

It shouldn't be. Only thing I'd change is simply refine it a bit, given that it's an almost two-year-old suggestion.

Just read the thread about his DA there was not a mention about race? You're putting this guy down for what? are you miserable at home or something? Even though his suggestion wasn't the greatest in my opinion, you taking a stab at someone having a gambling addiction and saying their thread was about racism (when it wasn't) to discredit their opinion on a forum is pathetic. Seriously, do you get a kick out of belittling people? You spend way too much time on this forum to be so pessimistic and rude.

But yea I agree frenzy and kishin suck.
    TerrorStreakWONDERGUY
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited June 2020
    It's ok, i find it funny I caused him to do a whole lotta work for calling him out. If any one has a difference of opinion with Aggrafiende, it is normal to be attacked and called stupid by him.

Man would be sooo nice to have a level, leveling field but frenzy kish and fury totemfs are a thing. one can hope we get better balance in the future

WONDERGUY