[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

False bans back again?

Comments

• QQNinjatoQQNinjato
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2020
    Woke up this morning still banned :'( waiting to see if I get that generic response from my ticket I submitted. I just hope they didn't stop investigating all the other cases.
  • xyoobtsabxyoobtsab
    edited June 2020
    Haruchon99 wrote: »
    Just another False-ban rant post. I hate Nexon. I guess i gotta thank them too now that they released me from their own hell-made game called Global Maple Story.
    This is how you lose loyal player base Nexon, keep it up.
    You truly do not believe it is true until it happens to you.

9y0uwmj5b5651.png?width=1279&format=png&auto=webp&s=af180974d26281c771aae7eb931a8d4021c39ac7

Damn that's sad...
    They'll probably tell me the same thing also cuz my case is pretty much the same.
    Well...all I can say is, good luck Nexon.
    They'll probably lose half their players from this mess.
  • DomtilleDomtille
    Reactions: 450
    edited June 2020
    I'm still banned too... my tickets keep getting "solved" with copy-paste answers. Hoping that it is still being investigated.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    We will continue to advocate for you. Don't give up hope, this is going to get better. The first step was them realizing there was a real problem and thank God they listened to us. I assume it just takes time because the past few days we have caught up with many many people with this issue. Just be patient, and yes I know it's so hard to be, those 6 days felt like a lifetime to me, but just know they are working on it. I hope the moderators also keep you all updated on this as well.
  • PowersPowers
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
    We will continue to advocate for you. Don't give up hope, this is going to get better. The first step was them realizing there was a real problem and thank God they listened to us. I assume it just takes time because the past few days we have caught up with many many people with this issue. Just be patient, and yes I know it's so hard to be, those 6 days felt like a lifetime to me, but just know they are working on it. I hope the moderators also keep you all updated on this as well.

Really hope they will sort it out for us too we’re still in the dark and hoping for the best... I can’t help it but try and login every few hours and get a false hope that it will be lifted each time.. so frustrating..
  • QQNinjatoQQNinjato
    edited June 2020

Powers wrote: »

Really hope they will sort it out for us too we’re still in the dark and hoping for the best... I can’t help it but try and login every few hours and get a false hope that it will be lifted each time.. so frustrating..

I've also been attempting to login every couple of hours as well in hopes that my account is unbanned but looks like we still have to wait, also been checking my email to see if they are responding to tickets.
  • PowersPowers
    edited June 2020
    QQNinjato wrote: »
    Powers wrote: »

I've also been attempting to login every couple of hours as well in hopes that my account is unbanned but looks like we still have to wait, also been checking my email to see if they are responding to tickets.

I couldn’t wait any longer and sent a ticket over 24 hours ago and still no response .. this situation is so frustrating due to the lack of knowing what’s gonna happen and when -_-
  • DomtilleDomtille
    edited June 2020
    Another day and still no update... four tickets now that have been copy-paste denied. Hoping for an update from Ghiblee about whether or not they are still investigating ://. All my guildies playing Adele feelsbadman D:
  • QQNinjatoQQNinjato
    edited June 2020
    Domtille wrote: »
    Another day and still no update... four tickets now that have been copy-paste denied. Hoping for an update from Ghiblee about whether or not they are still investigating ://. All my guildies playing Adele feelsbadman D:

I too am still waiting, but I did make a reddit post out of frustration and got my ticket escalated so I'm still waiting on their response. I dont want to make an Adele on my new account if there is a possibility that my main account will get unbanned :/
  • DomtilleDomtille
    edited June 2020
    QQNinjato wrote: »

I too am still waiting, but I did make a reddit post out of frustration and got my ticket escalated so I'm still waiting on their response. I dont want to make an Adele on my new account if there is a possibility that my main account will get unbanned :/

Where did you make your post :o? And what did you say for your ticket? My tickets keep getting “solved” lol and not escalated... that sounds good tho if it’s escalating!!
  • LWayraLWayra
    Reactions: 645
    edited June 2020
    Only a part was heard and many here waiting for the activation of our accounts. Every hour I am trying to connect to the server, but without success.
    I hope the server does not forget us.
  • DomtilleDomtille
    edited June 2020
    Ghiblee told me on discord that most bans have already been investigated... :(
  • LWayraLWayra
    Reactions: 645
    edited June 2020
    I hope it is so.
    I will be waiting for responses by email.
  • QQNinjatoQQNinjato
    edited June 2020
    me too :/
  • TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    World: Bera
    Ign: Execute
    Level: 260

I've created 1 ticket with 1 follow up (2 tickets total I think) and both tickets were denied and closed for "potential illegal RMT activity". All I did was sell Frenzy/Monolith service in exchange for mesos at an hourly rate of 50m/hr up to Esfera and 70m/hr up to Liminia. I always recieved the mesos before providing 1 hour of the skill "Monolith" that is obtained from equipping the Frenzy Totem in their maps and I was selling to more than 10+ people for about 3 hours before I received the ban. How is this RMT? Selling services like Frenzy/Monolith or Firestarter is not RMT at all, they need to realize that their pixelated equipment are not "real world" stuffs. Nexon hasn't been treating us very well at all even though how much we've put into the game, I always spend more than $300 USD monthly in the Cash Shop to maintain MVP Diamond and help others with the EXP Atmospheric Buffs. I've always been MVP Diamond almost every month since the MVP system was released. If I ever have spare money, I always spend it on MapleStory, and I'm sure many of you do as well. Honestly, if you are a new player and are reading this I would close this browser, uninstall the game if you have it and do something more productive in life this game is not worth it. I have been falsely banned before in 2015 and not only did they ban my account, but my entire family that accessed the game as well. This is the second and last time that I will probably be losing my Nexon account, it has been a bit stressful for the past few hours.
    FrozeNetDomtilleBenippoPathLove
  • PowersPowers
    edited June 2020
    TimmyGMS wrote: »

I've created 1 ticket with 1 follow up (2 tickets total I think) and both tickets were denied and closed for "potential illegal RMT activity". All I did was sell Frenzy/Monolith service in exchange for mesos at an hourly rate of 50m/hr up to Esfera and 70m/hr up to Liminia. I always recieved the mesos before providing 1 hour of the skill "Monolith" that is obtained from equipping the Frenzy Totem in their maps and I was selling to more than 10+ people for about 3 hours before I received the ban. How is this RMT? Selling services like Frenzy/Monolith or Firestarter is not RMT at all, they need to realize that their pixelated equipment are not "real world" stuffs. Nexon hasn't been treating us very well at all even though how much we've put into the game, I always spend more than $300 USD monthly in the Cash Shop to maintain MVP Diamond and help others with the EXP Atmospheric Buffs. I've always been MVP Diamond almost every month since the MVP system was released. If I ever have spare money, I always spend it on MapleStory, and I'm sure many of you do as well. Honestly, if you are a new player and are reading this I would close this browser, uninstall the game if you have it and do something more productive in life this game is not worth it. I have been falsely banned before in 2015 and not only did they ban my account, but my entire family that accessed the game as well. This is the second and last time that I will probably be losing my Nexon account, it has been a bit stressful for the past few hours.

I also got that RMT BS, and I had no clue why untill I saw a few with frenzy totem gets banned and you too and now I understand I got banned for buying frenzy service .. where the hell it says in TOS that we can’t buy in game service with in game currency? It’s not like we paid in USD for service.. just mesos , where’s the logic here??! I hope nexon will release their problem and address it the right way, hackers keep on botting and legit players who use the benefit of frenzy totem gets banned while playing legitimately.
  • DomtilleDomtille
    edited June 2020

Timmy, I didn't realize you were level 260 ><. I have created a total of 4 and all were instantly denied with the same copy and paste response. I also traded meso for frenzy service. This is NOT RMT. I have gone over the TOS, and there is NOTHING in there about paying meso (IN GAME CURRENCY) for a pixel service. I am also MVP diamond and personally spent $600 USD on philosopher books last week. I don't see how Nexon can treat their loyal and high-paying customer base like this. I agree, if you are a new player, do not spend a single dollar. You might lose it all and get no help in return.
    PathLove
  • PowersPowers
    edited June 2020

Timmy, I didn't realize you were level 260 ><. I have created a total of 4 and all were instantly denied with the same copy and paste response. I also traded meso for frenzy service. This is NOT RMT. I have gone over the TOS, and there is NOTHING in there about paying meso (IN GAME CURRENCY) for a pixel service. I am also MVP diamond and personally spent $600 USD on philosopher books last week. I don't see how Nexon can treat their loyal and high-paying customer base like this. I agree, if you are a new player, do not spend a single dollar. You might lose it all and get no help in return.

I really think it’s time for everyone who got banned for such a stupid reason while hackers are botting away freely shud gather up and try to do something about it, if we keep on sending ticket individually it won’t get us anywhere but support banned aswell ..
    if you guys are in dm me your discord and let’s discuss further about what we can do, I don’t think we should accept that our accounts are just gone due to selling / buying in game service with in game currency, NOTHING in TOS says it’s not allowed there for it’s not valid as a ban reason
  • TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    If you have been falsely banned for the "RMT" reasons please message me so that we could all come together and help each other.
    StellarDemonDomtille
  • nidhddVnidhddV
    Reactions: 370
    edited June 2020
    World: scania
    Ign: nidhddV
    Level:220+ I'm sorry I can't remember my exact level, after all, 8 months have passed
    I also encountered the same problem, except that I was on November 16, 2019. I have been waiting for 8 months and still have not lifted me.