[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

False Ban Reports 6/22

Comments

• StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    IGN : Kaneki
    Server: Scania

Once again I attempted to appeal with new information regarding Ghiblee's most recent update. My ticket wasn't even read, rather it was just hit with a solve 2 hours after I made it with a generic copy pasted answer that many other players have been receiving. I truly hope all the tickets that were sent are re-investigated because we are losing hope as long time players. We can no longer trust and invest time or money into this game if we can't even get human responses...
  • LWayraLWayra
    Reactions: 645
    edited July 2020
    World: Bera
    Ing: iWayra
    I'm still suspended (21 days) for reasons that I have been never done it.
    I have never committed irregularities against the server.
    Furthermore, I play with my brother on the same computer, and he continues to play normal; However, I'm banned for hacking or ilegal use of third-party programs.
    I sent tickets and they have all been rejected without a good investigation.
    I'm going through tough days like some of my fellow players in the game, but I still have the hope to replay my account that took so much effort and dedication.
    I hope that the gms do not forget us, because there are many cases that are years old and still remain blocked, for reasons that even the player himself does not know.
  • PixulagrandePixulagrande
    Reactions: 100
    IGN: Pixulagrande
    I was playing casually and suddenly the game takes me out, and a message appears saying that I had been disconnected for alleged hack abuse, at first I did not take much importance and thought it was because of my bad connection (the third world internet is very bad).
    I tried to connect to the game again, and when i tried to enter to the server (Bera as usual) I was banned.

(Before the message appeared that I had been removed from the game for prevention, I was leveling up in kerning tower and had a lot of delay (because of my bad internet), when I was casting the skills they were thrown like crazy because of the lag itself).

my account was banned in 01-07-2020 by that reason, i also already send a ticket and it was denied.
    im actually a newbie in maplestory and i was really enjoying the game
  • HyuraeHyurae
    IGN: Hyurae
    Server: Reboot

Permanently banned for supposed 3rd Party Software/Hacking, which popped up right after dying and getting Ursus wiped (Was in transition screen to the exiting map, but I blackscreened and lagged - took much longer than usual). I don't have anything to even warrant my banning, level 210 is my highest character and my character ranges are extremely low. Logically speaking If I were hacking, I would've been able to easily clear the HMag struggle run I did with my friends, the NMag solo attempt which I failed on my NW (Hyurae), and shouldn't have died in Ursus.

I even attempted to give my levelling screenshots (the ones automatically taken when levelling) which shows that I'm not teleporting/mass meso deposits in one area nor anything suspicious (flash jump is pretty visible in every picture, and I'm seen interacting with the UI every so often). I've sent in 4~5 tickets with GM Kyndrax finally telling me any further tickets will be promptly ignored.

I've been playing Maplestory Scania for a long time, but quit ever since reboot started. I have no characters highly levelled - nor anything that would even seem slightly suspicious.
  • LWayraLWayra
    edited July 2020
    Let's hope the GMs don't forget about us and accept the game system is banning many person legal.
  • HakaseHakase
    Reactions: 315
    IGN: Rozemyne
    Server: Reboot

On 7/1/2020 at 1:20 am est, I was permanently banned for "3rd party software/hacking" while I was doing my daily chaos horntail run on my lv 201 Kanna. I already submitted 2 tickets, one of which was reviewed by a senior GM and was dismissed and the second by a regular GM saying that the ticket will be dismissed as another GM already investigated the issue. My ban was not lifted. Note that I was banned after this announcement was made meaning that OP's post saying that they have disabled false bans is not true. The fact that the issue hasn't been resolved yet and the fact that because I'm unable to log in, I'm now ineligible to get the final reward from maple relay (started playing when Adele released), is incredibly frustrating.
    KeishuoSengara
  • KeishuoKeishuo
    Reactions: 520
    edited July 2020
    IGN: Keishuo
    World: Scania

My account was permanently blocked on 1st July for “illegal 3rd party programs, specially created to bypass Maplestorys in game security systems” which I have never used or heard of. When trying to appeal, they threatened to permanently block my ability to post on the support ticket service so now I am at a dead end.

The only programs I had open throughout was Excel spreadsheet and Google chrome, so I believe it is an unjustified and false permanent ban but no one is listening in the ban appeals team.

I am really hoping someone can assist further here as this account holds a lot of happy and nostalgic memories over 10 years since it was created with an unblemished/clean record in terms of no bans/abuse etc.

Link to first image of my character- now a Level 222 BM
    https://imgur.com/a/Kt2QaQE
  • PathLovePathLove
    Reactions: 450
    edited July 2020
    IGN: PathLove

Hello,

I have been noticed that Ghiblee made a community announcment regarding to the recent ban wave that had taken in the last couple of weeks and assured that whoever got a false ban, would get a serious respond and would be taken seriously but ones again i got COPYPASTE.

At this moment, I will repeat my claims once again: I have got banned for RMT transacion which I have never done. I have never broken the TOS rules and I want to mention that i've invested my own money and time on that game so i'd never take any risks that could have banned my account.

Also, i want to mention that i did sell frenzy service, but that was for mesos, legally. accroding to your announcement, I might be one of the people who have gotten false bans by giving these services.

I have been banned since June 20th and it seems like ive never gotten any solid answer from the support.
    I have spent around 1000.00 USD+ for NX Prepaid on June month only, without the calculation of all period iv'e played maple. Needless to say, that banning me have caused me alot of damages, while again, I did not breach any of the contract of nexon.

playing 5 years.
    2 characters lvl 250+
    Legion Rank 8100 =(
    I was ready to main Adele and playing my childhood game like allways!

I want to be Mapler AGAIN!

DomtilleNeurioryesong123ReysmithKavyna
  • DomtilleDomtille
    Reactions: 450
    edited July 2020
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello,
    We wanted to provide an update for everyone.
    First, thank you for your patience. As mentioned on this post, we did temporarily disable banning accounts with this criteria during the investigation. Since this is the case, the bans that were placed after our announcement on June 22nd would be a separate matter.
    We would like to share that we've completed the investigation and have released the accounts that were incorrectly banned from this criteria.

Ghiblee, there are still bans from prior to June 22nd that have remained unaddressed. Though there are talks of different criteria bans, there are still players banned for the incorrect hacking/botting reason.
    PathLove wrote: »

Hello,

I have been noticed that Ghiblee made a community announcment regarding to the recent ban wave that had taken in the last couple of weeks and assured that whoever got a false ban, would get a serious respond and would be taken seriously but ones again i got COPYPASTE.

At this moment, I will repeat my claims once again: I have got banned for RMT transacion which I have never done. I have never broken the TOS rules and I want to mention that i've invested my own money and time on that game so i'd never take any risks that could have banned my account.

Also, i want to mention that i did sell frenzy service, but that was for mesos, legally. accroding to your announcement, I might be one of the people who have gotten false bans by giving these services.

I have been banned since June 20th and it seems like ive never gotten any solid answer from the support.
    I have spent around 1000.00 USD+ for NX Prepaid on June month only, without the calculation of all period iv'e played maple. Needless to say, that banning me have caused me alot of damages, while again, I did not breach any of the contract of nexon.

playing 5 years.
    2 characters lvl 250+
    Legion Rank 8100 =(

Hey man I'm so sorry to hear that... I really hope Nexon takes notice and looks into this again. It took me like 5-6 tickets for me to be heard. I want you to be able to play again :(. Try asking for GM Kryndax, he was able to help me.

Ultimately Nexon cannot treat its loyal and well-paying customer base like this--these bans need to be lifted. Hope for the best Path.
  • KavynaKavyna
    Reactions: 300
    Those who have been falsely banned should re-ticket because I was given a copy paste reply until it got escalated to a senior GM. Your best chance is with one of them. Just be careful of spamming since they could ban you from support if that's the case.

Hello,

playing 5 years.
    2 characters lvl 250+
    Legion Rank 8100 =(

Unfortunately I was on the same boat as you. I got many copy paste replies until my 5th follow-up ticket was escalated. I wish support would stop giving everyone a copy paste response, it sometimes feels like you're talking to a bot than an actual person.

I know that you and few other legit players in Bera got hit with a false ban and I hope you guys get unbanned soon
  • KavynaKavyna
    Reactions: 300

Hello,

playing 5 years.
    2 characters lvl 250+
    Legion Rank 8100 =(

Unfortunately, I was on the same boat as you. I got many copy paste replies until my 5th follow-up ticket was escalated. I wish support would stop giving everyone a copy paste response, it sometimes feels like you are talking to a bot than an actual person.

I know that you and few other legit players in Bera got hit with a false ban and I hope you guys get unbanned soon
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    I hope your issue gets solved by this senior gm and not just denied, mine was denied by a SR GM, i feel like they didn't even read my ticket
    Kavyna wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I was on the same boat as you. I got many copy paste replies until my 5th follow-up ticket was escalated. I wish support would stop giving everyone a copy paste response, it sometimes feels like you are talking to a bot than an actual person.

• LWayraLWayra
    edited July 2020
    The cases of permanent prohibition continue to increase. It stands to reason that your system is failing and hurting many legal ones.
    I have been claiming for 24 days and, like everyone, I received denials.
    I really hope they take a letter about it.
  • nidhddVnidhddV
    Reactions: 370
    edited July 2020
    luna02 wrote: »
    0w0 wrote: »
    More serious now.

is seriously? Kanna false bans again? too many unjustified bans not only here in the forums in reedit also the situation is the same, for the good of all better nobody play kanna, and the technical support resolves for the sake of those affected their accounts, it is incredible what is happening in the games lately ...

Sorry, my English is very poor, I hope you can understand
    Remember the massive ban on kanna 7 months ago? But I was banned without doing anything. The complaint replied because I participated in the role skill cooling operation. At that time, let us leave our ign but there is no follow-up report. Is this still the case? Please take a look at the video recorded by one of the people at that time to prove the false ban of kanna but you are indifferent. Now many of my friends have given up this game. Are you happy and reduced your workload. I used to spend 3,400 dollars per month on this game, but now I will not spend any penny on this game. I'm afraid I will be banned for no reason.
  • LWayraLWayra
    edited July 2020
    A total shame for the moments that make us go through.
    I hope that the GMs online will be activated soon so that we can have a good conversation, with people who provide feasible arguments that prove our ban is justified. I hope they will accept their mistakes someday.
    I will never lose hope of returning to the game with my account that costed me a lot of effort.

Many people who have been banned by the automatic security system have been released and I'm happy for them, but there are still many of us left.
    I am iWayra and I will continue to fight on my own even If I am ignored.
    nidhddV
  • SengaraSengara
    Reactions: 990
    edited July 2020
    Charged nx during miracle time, and got disconnected when i was cubing. Says i was using an illegal program. Now all that i charged for miracle time is going to 100% waste. I am furious.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/148720708141187072/729335360085033040/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/148720708141187072/729327684395597914/unknown.png
  • KeishuoKeishuo
    Reactions: 520
    edited July 2020
    Has anyone heard anything or been unbanned yet?
  • SengaraSengara
    Reactions: 990
    edited July 2020
    Keishuo wrote: »

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/148720708141187072/729422188771541103/unknown.png
    nope. only sent this crap
  • LWayraLWayra
    edited July 2020
    Sengara wrote: »
    Keishuo wrote: »

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/148720708141187072/729422188771541103/unknown.png
    nope. only sent this crap

I also received an equal response, I do not know what happens to the people who investigate the cases, I really do not understand them.
    Sometimes life is unfair to the just and just to the unjust.
  • MichaeIMichaeI
    edited July 2020
    I hope your issue gets solved by this senior gm and not just denied, mine was denied by a SR GM, i feel like they didn't even read my ticket
    Kavyna wrote: »

I wish you the best of luck o7