[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

2020 DMT Suggestions, Feedback and Request

IcyMeiIcyMei
Reactions: 455
With best intentions.. It's probably not a good idea to inform your players that you are aware of the issue with no follow up action. If you don't have resolution in place, don't comment until you can give the players some comfort knowing something will be done to make up for this. Especially, when you have a pissed off community due to event failure on one of your biggest most popular event. Everyone worked so hard anticipating and saving up for this event. You are only causing more complains giving yourself more headaches and making us feel like you either don't care or is planning to brush off the matter. I've been playing MS1 since it first came out and have yet to see a dmt fail to this extent.

Below are some of the issues I've personally experienced during this event:

-DC from game and unable to log back on due to severs being full. Each failed attempt to log on equals game crash. Took over 30 minutes to finally get on.
-Excessive lag to cubing. Takes 5 to 20 minutes for black or red cubes to register that it was used. Had to change channel to refresh cubes that was used.
-Unable to change channels or leave map. However, was able to use occult cubes with no lag.
-When re-logged, sunny sunday advertisement would be stuck on screen preventing you from further action on the game. Realized this was due to cubing screen hidden behind the sunny sunday advertisement and you have to drag the confirmation box from behind to dismiss it before being able to complete further action in game.
-Of the 180 cubes, I only managed to use 14 cubes within the 2 hours of DMT I attempted to participate in.

Please consider compensating the MS players that participated in this event with another DMT and make up cubes and not something like a bebe box as it was a huge disappointment. I can't even imagine how upset players from regular severs are since they actually paid for the cubes with real money. I would hate to see MS1 fall apart like MS2.

Thank you for reviewing this feedback and looking forward to a resolution.
pat159venshinRainbowYiffTurtlesRock

Comments

• Drakeos99Drakeos99
    Reactions: 1,625
    edited July 2020
    ^ as title say give us a Bebe box to make up and maybe extra day for DMT ???
  • SteebSteeb
    Reactions: 640
    edited July 2020
    Personally don't see the problem with making this a day long event, but what do i know.
    Spent an hour logging in and getting kicked out, why do i even play this game honestly.

Can't make the next 2 sessions of DMT, so cya guys whenever I have the heart to pick this game up again and also have the emotional stability to be beaten senseless by this game pepehands.
    Luminous0014JeepJitTheObservantVyrtae
  • MicaliciousMicalicious
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited July 2020
    People need to stop buying NX until they fix the entire company. They need to start firing people and hire people that know what they're doing.
    Zetshumapler7EXdestnoobboi
  • Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited July 2020
    I think the purchase limit is probably the worst part about this thing. I can't see any logic behind a purchase limit here..
  • KaliArgentumKaliArgentum
    Reactions: 100
    Yeah well Bebe's box isn't going to do a lot for those of us that lost 270m/495m due to the shop letting us give our mesos but not giving us the items we purchased.
  • VryaVrya
    Reactions: 300
    A bebe box won't make up for anything compared to not being to cube at all....
  • lolaflezlolaflez
    Reactions: 120
    I honestly have talked to so many maplers and they all agree, the competition to get logged in and stay logged in to do the double miracle time would be lessened tremendously if Nexon would just allow DMT to run for a full day instead of hour increments throughout the day. If anything, the DMT should run for a full day in reboot which has the highest player base.
    thekenturahZetshu
  • ZweiterZweiter
    Reactions: 100
    It’s ridiculous that anyone should have to spend an hour dealing with issues for a game and think it’s okay just because that’s their reputation. You wouldn’t use a service or product that required you to slog through the misery of its use whenever you wanted to use it would you?
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited July 2020
    Steeb wrote: »
    Personally don't see the problem with making this a day long event, but what do i know.
    Spent an hour logging in and getting kicked out, why do i even play this game honestly.

Can't make the next 2 sessions of DMT, so cya guys whenever I have the heart to pick this game up again and also have the emotional stability to be beaten senseless by this game pepehands.

rxactly this, just make it the whole day the DMT
  • EikaheEikahe
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited July 2020
    They won't give you compensation. Don't be stupid.
  • KrownopKrownop
    Reactions: 825
    edited July 2020
    Nexon if you don't want to bother to fix the game, just kill the game already.
    Wesleyx3
  • Luminous0014Luminous0014
    Reactions: 1,055
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Also for second DMT, cant even use cubes!!!! MAKE IT FULL DAY LIKE KMS!!!!
    thekenturahKavynaEXdest
  • Luminous0014Luminous0014
    Reactions: 1,055
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Like Nexon, you know your own server very well. Pretty sure you just want the "spike" in player amount, but sadly your server can not hold that many people in the "spike"!
    MHCP001_YuiHeeroOfLightEXdestIcyMei
  • RokaniRokani
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited July 2020
    I've got 3 cubes off so far lol.
    HeeroOfLight
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited July 2020
    Absurd "event" In all my many years of playing maple this was the worst. Cant use cubes, cant move to another map, cant log in. Basically just a total freeze of the game for an hour. What kind of event is that? Bad show nexon VERY bad show!
    HeeroOfLightIcyMei
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited July 2020
    Ludus22 wrote: »
    I think the purchase limit is probably the worst part about this thing. I can't see any logic behind a purchase limit here..

Purchase Limit? When you can't use a single cube during the hour long event anyway LOL Who cares about purchase limits
  • LaxrsiLaxrsi
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited July 2020
    Drakeos99 wrote: »
    ^ as title say give us a Bebe box to make up and maybe extra day for DMT ???

Having an extra day won't do anything. Just gonna be repeat of whatever shitshow we've had up till now and will have when the 3rd round comes.
    IcyMei
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    Reactions: 1,625
    edited July 2020
    24 hour DMT and Bebe box (80 black and 80 red) ???
    HeeroOfLightTitoKRIcyMei
  • Olg349872389472398Olg349872389472398
    Reactions: 385
    edited July 2020
    Personally, I feel like they need to fix it to be functional in general before they set these events. I don't want a dumbass bebebox. I want the event to work.
    ThatRandomShadeJewelJewProphetieMHCP001_YuiHeeroOfLightNebulTitoKRSlicedTimeIcyMei
  • BoredEricaBoredErica
    Reactions: 440
    edited July 2020
    AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Broken game for broken people.
    ShadowParadox