[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

rayzorsamarayzorsama
Reactions: 440
edited October 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Would be really nice to have more new player events. Was excited to get a friend to play the new sengoku event.

However it requires level101 to even participate right? That's a tough sell to new players.
YinYangXMapleBishopFan85

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited October 2020
    rayzorsama wrote: »
    Would be really nice to have more new player events. Was excited to get a friend to play the new sengoku event.

However it requires level101 to even participate right? That's a tough sell to new players.

Lv 101 is extremelly easy these days, in 1 or 2 days u can get there if you start fresh by just following the training grounds guide, also its a way to prevent exploits in events, so im fine with it.

There are plenty of new player events already , in fact, almost everyone can be aimed for new players, lvling events insane for new players legion and main lv, coin shop events are also insane to progress as a new player and as a free to play player, if anything , this game needs more end game events.
  • SilencedPeterSilencedPeter
    Reactions: 630
    edited October 2020
    Bring back Potable badges and new players will come nobody wants to play a hardcore game where people have a significant advantage
    over the other its create's toxicity and jealousy among the community.
  • iSouvenirsiSouvenirs
    Reactions: 1,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2020
    Bring back Potable badges and new players will come nobody wants to play a hardcore game where people have a significant advantage

I'm sure new players don't know what a potable badge is... I mean this guys talking about getting to lvl 101. Just because you want something, doesn't make it the reason people don't try this game out.

Idk why but I'm imagining someone with a GSE badge going to Maple Island being like "(item tag) YOU SHOULD QUIT! YOU CAN NEVER GET THIS ITEM!!!"
    darik
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2020
    iSouvenirs wrote: »

I'm sure new players don't know what a potable badge is... I mean this guys talking about getting to lvl 101. Just because you want something, doesn't make it the reason people don't try this game out.

Idk why but I'm imagining someone with a GSE badge going to Maple Island being like "(item tag) YOU SHOULD QUIT! YOU CAN NEVER GET THIS ITEM!!!"

It's just about as stupid a take as "everyone on reboot wants trading"
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited October 2020
    rayzorsama wrote: »

you didn't even present any of your ideas though?

also the sengoku event is pretty... lackluster. lol
    i cant even be bothered to login now, which sucks cus now i wont get the damage skin but maple fun > time ratio for me has been in the deep negative so.. yea. ill accept my losses until a better update arrives