[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Lost Hope...

Comments

• FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    Reactions: 540
    edited November 2016
    WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

Maryse
    Maryse said:

FEIFEI0416

First of all, I never hack... I only bot.
    Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

why wont the gm let me know what I did?
    I think you replied to your own question with the statement above.

did you read my post? I was banned for 15 days, and the first gm pointed out that I was botting. then I was billing banned forever, and that gm doesn't bother to tell me why.
    you shouldn't be botting in the first place. I am sorry but it is hard to give sympathy to a botter... what made you think botting is OK in the first place?
    did I say botting was okay? did you read my post? I said I know I made a mistake, and I was banned for 15days and it was fair. Then I was billing banned and got refund. Hello???
    like Maryse have said that is also a part of punishment for botting. Really if you are really sorry for botting you would not have created this thread for morning. You botted and got caught, and are now punished. Simple as that. You sound like a theif complaining that it is not fair that he is being sent to jail.
    I BOTTED AND GOT CAUGHT AND BANNED FOR 15 DAYS. How hard is it to understand that???? I posted a thread cuz I was billing banned AFTER I was unbanned. I didn't even play and was banned again by BILLINGPP. its as simple as that. how can you not understand these simple facts ??? 1.Banned from botting for 15days 2.Banned again after unbanned by billingPP and I didn't even play the game after I'm unbanned GET IT???????
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

Maryse
    Maryse said:

FEIFEI0416

Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

did you read my post? I was banned for 15 days, and the first gm pointed out that I was botting. then I was billing banned forever, and that gm doesn't bother to tell me why.
    you shouldn't be botting in the first place. I am sorry but it is hard to give sympathy to a botter... what made you think botting is OK in the first place?
    did I say botting was okay? did you read my post? I said I know I made a mistake, and I was banned for 15days and it was fair. Then I was billing banned and got refund. Hello???
    like Maryse have said that is also a part of punishment for botting. Really if you are really sorry for botting you would not have created this thread for morning. You botted and got caught, and are now punished. Simple as that. You sound like a theif complaining that it is not fair that he is being sent to jail.
    I BOTTED AND GOT CAUGHT AND BANNED FOR 15 DAYS. How hard is it to understand that???? I posted a thread cuz I was billing banned AFTER I was unbanned. I didn't even play and was banned again by BILLINGPP. its as simple as that. how can you not understand these simple facts ??? 1.Banned from botting for 15days 2.Banned again after unbanned by billingPP and I didn't even play the game after I'm unbanned GET IT???????
    WOW... you didn't play after you were banned

that is like a driver who is saying he should not be fined again because he already paid his fine.
    You bottoed, you got caught and now you are banned...
    accept it and move on. You are not a victim here... you are a culprit !
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited November 2016
    So the only thing you want is a GM telling you what most of us did... "You are billingpp banned cause u was caught botting some days ago" right? It's part of ur fair punishment as a botter. I don't know why u even botter doing this thread...
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Idk why some players bot or hack in the game seriously :/ why can't they accept the rules and accept it.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Right in the Terms of Service:

"Nexon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all parts of the Service at any time, without notice, if you fail to comply with these ToS."

http://www.nexon.net/legal/terms-of-use/
    JettLuvsUNiightseeker
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    And this thread reminds us why the Ban Appeal section in the old forums became private...

@FEIFEI0416 , your best bet is to do as Neospector suggested, and email billingpp.
    Lilyflower
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    o-o" Sorry man...but you do bad things, they have the right to ban you from your NX stuff...Karma (Koin) comes back to ya, kids.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

And this thread reminds us why the Ban Appeal section in the old forums became private...

@FEIFEI0416 , your best bet is to do as Neospector suggested, and email billingpp.
    In fairness, that became private because players would go into threads and either brigade for their friends or assume guilt of randoms. Which generally doesn't help anything, especially in the cases of "Surprise! Your friend actually did do the thing that got him banned!"

And, in fairness to everyone in this thread, the OP should be more than a little aware of the bot problem the game presently has, and not come right out and said "yeah I botted but it's okay now cause I learned my lesson". It's a case of oversharing, really.
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

Maryse
    Maryse said:

FEIFEI0416

Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

that is like a driver who is saying he should not be fined again because he already paid his fine.
    WHY ARE YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING I BOT THEN I GOT BANNED. I KNOW THAT, AND GM TOLD ME I AM ONLY TEMPORARILY BANNED (15DAYS) WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST READ THE GOD DAMN POST....... THE REASON IM POSTING IS BECAUSE AFTER I WAS UNBANNED, BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO LOGIN, I WAS BANNED AGAIN BY BILLINGPP AND MY NX WAS ALL REFUND BACK TO MY PAYPAL.
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

WillScarlet

FEIFEI0416

Maryse
    Maryse said:

FEIFEI0416

Same thing.
    FEIFEI0416

WHY ARE YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING I BOT THEN I GOT BANNED. I KNOW THAT, AND GM TOLD ME I AM ONLY TEMPORARILY BANNED (15DAYS) WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST READ THE GOD DAMN POST....... THE REASON IM POSTING IS BECAUSE AFTER I WAS UNBANNED, BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO LOGIN, I WAS BANNED AGAIN BY BILLINGPP AND MY NX WAS ALL REFUND BACK TO MY PAYPAL.
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

AKradian
    AKradian said:

In fairness, that became private because players would go into threads and either brigade for their friends or assume guilt of randoms. Which generally doesn't help anything, especially in the cases of "Surprise! Your friend actually did do the thing that got him banned!"

And, in fairness to everyone in this thread, the OP should be more than a little aware of the bot problem the game presently has, and not come right out and said "yeah I botted but it's okay now cause I learned my lesson". It's a case of oversharing, really.
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    Petalmagic

o-o" Sorry man...but you do bad things, they have the right to ban you from your NX stuff...Karma (Koin) comes back to ya, kids.

CANT YOU SEE ON THEIR TERMS OF USE STATING THAT NOOOOO REFUND EVER......... CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY I GOT REFUND FOR EVERYTHING I SPEND ?????????????????????????????????? ARE YOU GUYS BLIND OR WHAT..... I BOT AND I WAS BANNED OKAY. FOR 15 days OKAY? AND I WAS UNBANNED.... THEN I WAS BANNED AGAIN FROM BILLING WTF???????
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    did I made my post to hard to understand or what.... banned from botting for 15days, and unbanned, before I had a chance to login and play, got banned again for no reason.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

did I made my post to hard to understand or what.... banned from botting for 15days, and unbanned, before I had a chance to login and play, got banned again for no reason.
    You got banned for 15 days for botting.
    A few days later, Nexon changed their mind and decided they don't want you, or your money, anymore. They issued a refund which causes an instant billingpp perma ban.
    Since it's a billingpp ban, you need to contact that department, by email. It doesn't matter what punishment the people on the forum think you deserve, so you needn't waste time arguing here. Just email billingpp@nexon.net and see whether they'll clear things up for you.
    NiightseekerDepressedAranLilyflower
  • FEIFEI0416FEIFEI0416
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

FEIFEI0416

A few days later, Nexon changed their mind and decided they don't want you, or your money, anymore. They issued a refund which causes an instant billingpp perma ban.
    Since it's a billingpp ban, you need to contact that department, by email. It doesn't matter what punishment the people on the forum think you deserve, so you needn't waste time arguing here. Just email billingpp@nexon.net and see whether they'll clear things up for you.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone understand what I am trying to say..... T^T I am so sad that everyone just attack me for the first 15days ban... No one bother to read whats after...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

AKradian
    AKradian said:

FEIFEI0416

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone understand what I am trying to say..... T^T I am so sad that everyone just attack me for the first 15days ban... No one bother to read whats after...
    You didn't bother to read your own thread either.
    Neospector

FEIFEI0416

A billingpp ban is instituted when someone attempts to refund their money, which you said happened on October 17th.

Email billingpp@nexon.net, which is their billing services email.
    This is from page 2, but you got so caught up in making separate posts to scream at people individually for making comments about you botting and getting banned that you apparently missed it.

And as I said before, the reactions to your open admittance to being banned for botting are understandable, given how much of a problem botting is at the present time. There are people 220+ and still on the rankings that are apparently known to bot, and you can't understand why people are being derisive toward you?
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited November 2016
    The spam of capslock is giving me a bit of a headache.
    But as has been stated before, if you look at what you yourself have said, you can easily see why you were permabanned.

don't do botting kids rules are good
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited November 2016
    FEIFEI0416

AKradian
    AKradian said:

FEIFEI0416

there's no need to read what comes after, you flat out admitted to botting, even if this billing error was to get fixed you just admitted to intentionally using 3rd party programs to progress yourself farther in the game. In the end you would get perma banned AGAIN or they just wouldn't lift the current ban for hacking and illegal programs.
    Niightseeker
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I understand people not liking this guy for botting, but we always turn disagreements into a circlejerk of Caps lock and 1000 exclamation marks.

We all said the same thing multiple times, continuing to do so will just end with him answering the same way. Just stop posting, let this thread die, and let him sulk in a corner or whatever.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

I understand people not liking this guy for botting, but we always turn disagreements into a circlejerk of Caps lock and 1000 exclamation marks.

We all said the same thing multiple times, continuing to do so will just end with him answering the same way. Just stop posting, let this thread die, and let him sulk in a corner or whatever.
    Neospector should have locked the thread after giving his advice.
    (But hindsight is 20:20)
    Bahamut_XLilyflower
This discussion has been closed.