[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What one thing would you change about your class?

Comments

• PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    Bishops

Give back our ability to teleport backwards while attacking outside of using Righteously Indignant.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited November 2016

the real transform and many of its skills need to come back
    DoughnyShowstopper
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited November 2016
    For fellow Bishops out there:

Give us back our heal. Turn back the clock 3 years (almost exactly to this date) when RED launched; back to when heal was at it's finest moment as a staple to clerics as a versatile tool. Sporting a branding effect for squeezing out our already abysmal dps, no more cooldowns, and no need to be standing at point blank range for restoring a sliver of a wounded party member's HP.

Kinda' defeats the purpose of having a healing class when they can't even properly treat a paper cut until well into their 3rd job class.
    PhoenixKumoMakazeKiba
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    scholar624

For fellow Bishops out there:

Give us back our heal. Turn back the clock 3 years (almost exactly to this date) when RED launched; back to when heal was at it's finest moment as a staple to clerics as a versatile tool. Sporting a branding effect for squeezing out our already abysmal dps, no more cooldowns, and no need to be standing at point blank range for restoring a sliver of a wounded party member's HP.

Kinda' defeats the purpose of having a healing class when they can't even properly treat a paper cut until well into their 3rd job class.
    Holy crap this. This was the one other thing I'd have wanted to change. That 3 second cooldown on Heal if you're not in a party is also ridiculous.
    scholar624MakazeKiba
  • SwordofShieldsSwordofShields
    Reactions: 745
    edited November 2016
    Paladin

If you're going to leave us dead last in damage, stack the odds against us so hard in increasing our actual range, and still leave us with very low lines per second, than at least grant us this:

Achilles: Now reduces %HP attacks and hazards by 30% on top of existing effects.

^This would include (but not limited to): Gollux full map sneeze, Magnus meteors, Arkarium full map attack

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    I used to main Luminous...give us back our Range Q+Q. Currently main DS: just make Demon Lash a more viable attack (can't wait for 5th job)
  • jihihijihihi
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    The combo system of Shadower. I wish the red orbs on the head would be back, improved, and cannot be accumulated with Assassinate to discourage using one skill over and over because now it's basically just a boring holding down one key attack that get charged every 3rd hit. Or, they can just remove the dumb body count thing altogether.
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited November 2016
    DeeMon
    DeeMon said:

Hayato

Somehow make the Normal Stance bonuses stack with Quick Draw Stance. I still think it's weird that Normal Stance gives 8% ATT, 80% stance and def ignore thing while Quick Draw gives boss damage, 1 attack speed and critical rate.
    Just stack everything when Quick Draw Stance is toggled on, dood.
    I would find it rather absurd if If Quickdraw added its bonuses to Normal Stance without a downside. I would find it rather OP. Personally, I prefer Hayato getting more lines per second or have a crash skill for things like DR/Cancel Weapon.
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited November 2016
    Nothing, Battle Mage is perfect.

In all seriousness though, if we could stack auras once more, but only maybe two at once and one of them MUST be either blue or yellow.
  • FalchFalch
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited November 2016
    OdysseyTwo

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

Dark Knight.

Add cross surge back into range count. Yes, Ik cross surge is already shown in damage-- but I would like to see it back in the range stats.
    Once GMS gets 5th job,
    In the detailed stats UI, you will be able to see a breakdown of your damage, boss damage, and final damage. Your final damage will now be included in your skill damage (damage range).
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

And for when they get Solunar Slash, remove the requirement to be in the air in order to use it.
    Can't you just use Flicker/Bluster to rush on the ground?
    Solunar Slash is Dawn Warrior's main Bossing move. At the moment, Dawn Warriors get completely screwed over by server lag because of the amount of hitboxes and moving hurtboxes involved. It also has something to deal with the fact that it's constantly switching between 2 skill lists while in Equinox mode. If we were to ground this skill, it might help Dawn Warriors in dealing with server lag.
  • WiceakWiceak
    Reactions: 1,210
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    i would remove that 10min cooldown on heaven's door effect and make heal possible with Righteously Indignant activated
    scholar624
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Falch
    Falch said:

OdysseyTwo

AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

And for when they get Solunar Slash, remove the requirement to be in the air in order to use it.
    Can't you just use Flicker/Bluster to rush on the ground?
    Solunar Slash is Dawn Warrior's main Bossing move. At the moment, Dawn Warriors get completely screwed over by server lag because of the amount of hitboxes and moving hurtboxes involved. It also has something to deal with the fact that it's constantly switching between 2 skill lists while in Equinox mode. If we were to ground this skill, it might help Dawn Warriors in dealing with server lag.
    Umm, Solunar Slash is THIS.
    NEW! Solunar Slash: Rush through enemies with a powerful cut. You can only use this skill while in the air. You can use this skill while using other skills. This skill does not require SP and levels up with Solunar Time’s skill level. (max level: 30)
    Level 1: Deals 153% damage 6 tims on up to 7 enemies. Cooldown: 6 seconds.
    Level 30: Deals 240% damage 6 times on up to 7 enemies. Cooldown: 6 seconds.
    Their bossing skill is called Careening Dance (Speeding Sunset/Moon Dancer).
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    For NL I would restore their uniqueness by stealing all of our class and style from other classes. Gimme back those speed boosts and your double jumps and long range and dodge rate!

But really it would be nice to revert Showdown's nerf on bossing. Just don't halve the effect at bosses anymore Nexon and it will be golden
    Lilyflower
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2016
    Dual blade

Bring back monster bomb without a cool down.
  • fraddfradd
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2016
    Night Lord - 100% physical avoid (and 95% or higher magic avoid)
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    Dark Knight can haz moar mobility plz? Pretty much my only gripe about a DrK outside of CS not being added into range calculations anymore. Mobility is the only reason that my Hayato and Blaster get more play time
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

Pretty much my only gripe about a DrK outside of CS not being added into range calculations anymore.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. 5th Job will make Cross Surge show up in your range again.
    In the detailed stats UI, you will be able to see a breakdown of your damage, boss damage, and final damage. Your final damage will now be included in your skill damage (damage range).
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    OdysseyTwo

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

Pretty much my only gripe about a DrK outside of CS not being added into range calculations anymore.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. 5th Job will make Cross Surge show up in your range again.
    I did see that already. I said "outside of" meaning i know it will be addressed :P

It's still a current thing that it doesn't though, so it's still a gripe regardless.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Shade, make the 4th job spammable attack skills more different, maybe increasing the damage radius/reach for one of them.

Now they pretty much serve the same function and neither is all that more efficient. Sure you get hyper skils for them, but even then it doesn't change them up all that much.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited November 2016
    Regen on Night Walkers. I've gotten used to all of the other nerfs Night Walkers got, but our abysmal regen makes bossing a tremendous pain, considering Chaos Queen and H-Mag both have damage-over-time.