[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[UPDATE NOTES] v178 V: Limitless

Comments

• KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited November 2016
    just curious, why isn't drpq going to be patched? you guys said it was patched last maintenance, but the disconnection/crash is obviously still there.
  • HolHol
    Reactions: 930
    edited November 2016
    Sometimes you use CET and sometimes you use UCT on the maintenance/patch notes, make your mind up! Please stick to including UCT!
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    NLMessi
    NLMessi said:

AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

NLMessi
    NLMessi said:

arround 3.30 hours left?
    I doubt it's that short, considering it usually gets extended.
    .... that isn't the answer on my question....

I thought it'd be obvious that if it isn't extended then yes, so I guess my apologies that I wasn't clearer.
    for the time you can check: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/19099/scheduled-game-update-november-30-2016
    as for just wanting to see as soon as it's up there is also http://maplestory.nexon.net/server-status
  • DefinitelyNotJoshDefinitelyNotJosh
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Is there any specific reasoning for not allowing Zero to be created on the Reboot worlds?

I want that link skill Q.Q
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Boby
    Boby said:

I like how everyone is complaining and I'm just sitting here thinking..
    ' I always wanted to create Zero.. but what's this..? Z-zero is excluded from pretty much everything this event has to offer.. mother f-.. '
    This is actually fairly standard for Zero and leveling events for various reasons. ]

1 - He starts out at level 100, which is unfair for a leveling event considering other classes start at level 10 or below

2 - Buying a 2x quest exp coupon can take a Zero all the way past 180 in about 2 hours just by doing his story quests. Its basically cheesing the entire leveling event process since you level so fast. Note that this is without any other exp modifiers (no 2x exp event, no Zero char card being used, no Mercedes link etc...)

@OT I'm extremely disappointed in the same lack of quality and detail in these patch notes. I was really hoping for better this time.

* What CS items can be sold on the Auction House? I hope its all of them

* Was status resist changed in this patch or is it coming next patch?

* Why can only new characters participate in the new events?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    gamechanger

* Why can only new characters participate in the new events?
    I can answer this one, it's cause it was the same data used in the KMS Pre-V patch

the only one that's different is the Play V event
    Hyper_X
    Hyper_X said:

I'm thinking about go for blaster during the V event. But blaster's fafnir weapon which is fafnir big mountain is missing ._.
    IIRC It's not "missing" but you do have to use the pieces of Destruction while on the blaster character to get the option for it. same for the emp wep for them, though at one point the option was fixed and you could select to get them while on any character, it broke again shortly after, Just like the Tamer staff in the Absolab coinshop
  • KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    Nexon said:

[Update]The maintenance has been extended until further notice.
    Well this figures, I wonder what is up this time.
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

Nexon said:

[Update]The maintenance has been extended until further notice.
    Well this figures, I wonder what is up this time.
    Honestly I wish they'd just put a longer time on the expected times. I don't think anyone would complain if we heard "Hey we finished quicker than expected; you can get on already!"

It's kind of like how in WoW they used to give you a penalty in exp for playing too long and it caused outrage, so they changed the terms to rested exp(for the normal amount of exp) and unrested exp(for the old penalty exp) and no one complained since they saw it as a gift.

edited November 2016
    @Aletai (or whoever) should update the banner to when this happens.
    edited November 2016
    and he fixed it, good
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited November 2016
    Hopefully the events that can only be claimed once per world means we can finish the event on one character and claim it on another. I seriously don't want to go on my main to do the events and back to burning character to level it to 200.
    edited November 2016
    hmm...I wonder if it is another issue with the login in servers, everything else seems to be up, that or that are testing the game atm. http://www.southperry.net/stat.php
  • L0v3L4c3L0v3L4c3
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    Is teh potion event aviable for old characters that are +140? or do i have to create a new one
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited November 2016
    @kingstarfire
    Someone stated southperry is using the older IP of the servers so it isn't 100% trustworth, I'd recommend just using Nexon's
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/server-status#show-servers=0,45
  • ModestyModesty
    edited November 2016
    L0v3L4c3
    L0v3L4c3 said:

Is teh potion event aviable for old characters that are +140? or do i have to create a new one
    The patch note clearly states that you have to create a new character if you mean "Breakthrough V Event" as the potion event.
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

@kingstarfire
    Someone stated southperry is using the older IP of the servers so it isn't 100% trustworth, I'd recommend just using Nexon's
    personally I have seen it more accurate then Nexon's own server status, it caught Bera's crashes before Nexon did.
  • ModestyModesty
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

@kingstarfire
    personally I have seen it more accurate then Nexon's own server status, it caught Bera's crashes before Nexon did.
    Actually Nexon's Server Status is pretty accurate when server goes lives. It sometimes take a while when the server randomly crashes though.
    edited November 2016
    either way, Nexon tends to not show what the servers are actually doing when they are working on them.
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Hol
    Hol said:

Sometimes you use CET and sometimes you use UCT on the maintenance/patch notes, make your mind up! Please stick to including UCT!
    I prefer CET :D. Netherlands <3
    Coraline
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/v-update/17929/

If you have questions on the patch notes feel free to ask them here. I'll work on getting answers in a timely manner.

Thanks!
    has he actually answered any of the questions yet? maybe we should consult the urban dictionary on what timely manner means (some time between now and never)
    AkihikoT_