[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Dec 1, 2016

Comments

• guest1811111guest1811111
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited December 2016
    walklamb
    walklamb said:

Slowly but surely their servers are coming back online. This either means that maint. is almost done, or that nothing has changed and it's just a false positive.
    go with the false positive, it's the best choice
  • JrwMir97JrwMir97
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    It's amazing how many people are using their time commenting on this when they clearly hate maplestory...

It is a free game that they are working hard to try and make run as smoothly as possible whenever something goes wrong. It will take time. Relax, binge watch a show, read a book, play some video games, sleep. It'll be alright.
    gameplayer70
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2016
    walklamb
    walklamb said:

Slowly but surely their servers are coming back online. This either means that maint. is almost done, or that nothing has changed and it's just a false positive.
    ......im hoping its the first 1.....and not a false positive >.<
  • RoaBeanRoaBean
    Reactions: 725
    edited December 2016
    guest1811111

RoaBean
    RoaBean said:

holy sh** its coming back check southperry
    check maple website nothing is comming back
    im pretty sure main only updates when they actually announce stuff in some way or form

• KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    they're just your minds people don't get your hopes up
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited December 2016
    JrwMir97
    JrwMir97 said:

It's amazing how many people are using their time commenting on this when they clearly hate maplestory...

It is a free game that they are working hard to try and make run as smoothly as possible whenever something goes wrong. It will take time. Relax, binge watch a show, read a book, play some video games, sleep. It'll be alright.
    tbf, we dont hate maplestory, we hate nexon NA :p

lizzybeth
    edited December 2016
    JrwMir97
    JrwMir97 said:

back the truck up jack, this game has more problems than solutions, it's constantly broken in some way shape or form, and it's never fixed properly. Band-aids don't always do the trick. maybe if you have been around long enough to see all the crap we have dealt with in the past you would understand our hatred and contempt.
  • bladenamebladename
    Reactions: 485
    edited December 2016
    If ms gets online soon i bet 30m that there will be another maintenance tomorrow.
  • walklambwalklamb
    Reactions: 795
    edited December 2016
    This maint. is still not nearly as bad as the time that their servers were actually struck and fried by lightning. The good ol' days.
  • UsernameinvalidUsernameinvalid
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    walklamb
    walklamb said:

What's "ML" and "CS"?
  • iSublimeiSublime
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    lizzybeth
    lizzybeth said:

walklamb
    walklamb said:

This is almost like a pregnancy scare to you guys, huh?
    Zapster
  • Mr_DudeMr_Dude
    Reactions: 475
    edited December 2016
    lizzybeth
    lizzybeth said:

walklamb
    walklamb said:

guys dont look at the channels and the worlds :( . you have to look at the Login
    edited December 2016
    walklamb
    walklamb said:

This maint. is still not nearly as bad as the time that their servers were actually struck and fried by lightning. The good ol' days.
    and they worked better after that too, what happened since? they are broke again
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2016
    Usernameinvalid

walklamb
    walklamb said:

What's "ML" and "CS"?
    monster life and cashshop

• gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    JrwMir97
    JrwMir97 said:

I agree with what you say, but some people are just too distraught to be patient. And yeah, they hate it but apparently they can't go a couple days without it lol
    JrwMir97
  • UsernameinvalidUsernameinvalid
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    lizzybeth
    lizzybeth said:

Usernameinvalid

walklamb
    walklamb said:

What's "ML" and "CS"?
    monster life and cashshop

Oh, thank ye!
  • RoaBeanRoaBean
    edited December 2016
    bladename
    bladename said:

If ms gets online soon i bet 30m that there will be another maintenance tomorrow.
    me too but tbh i just want to start on a burning char
    Rrikoo
  • DrayvenXDrayvenX
    Reactions: 460
    edited December 2016
    What the hell, I was understanding at first but almost 3 hours and no update? This has to be some the worst community interaction I have seen when it comes to maintenance, all the other games I have played always update people every hour until the maintenance is finished or over. My patience is waning but still here my annoyance is about to flare up soon. All I want is a peep some kind of update so we know whats the damage or a ETA something just a message letting us know hey we are still working hard here to get servers and s**t up.
  • Mr_DudeMr_Dude
    Reactions: 475
    edited December 2016
    bladename
    bladename said:

hmmm LOL if ms get online soon ill give u 100m

• RoaBeanRoaBean
    edited December 2016
    Usernameinvalid

walklamb
    walklamb said:

What's "ML" and "CS"?
    monster life & cash shop