[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 8th, 2016

Comments

• MechJesusMechJesus
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    what fascinate me is how quick they can find about exploit but not about problemes , issues and bug we have xD
    PlasticHolly
  • BiniBini
    Reactions: 970
    edited December 2016
    MakazeKiba

Not shown:

Introductory drop rate of Shining Santa Boxes removed.
    Shining Santa Boxes had a bug in which you could get an infinite number of V-Coins from them a day.
    Limit is now 30 a day, and it shares with the V Boxes.
    Rascal Snowpiece drop rate doubled.
    Removed Herobrine

... kappa.
    Really? Putting a "30 coins per day" limit is ANNOYING in my opinion.
    Satìre
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    MechJesus
    MechJesus said:

what fascinate me is how quick they can find about exploit but not about problemes , issues and bug we have xD
    what exploits?
  • OnyxadeOnyxade
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    On another note, burning character levels everyone? 201 here
  • MechJesusMechJesus
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    Banto said:

MakazeKiba

Not shown:

Shining Santa Boxes had a bug in which you could get an infinite number of V-Coins from them a day.
    Removed Herobrine

... kappa.
    ikr !!
    Bini
  • KarthusKarthus
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2016
    i actually don't give a fk if this maintenance takes 10hrs+ as long as they fix lag issues, because it's unplayable....
    BlueLimboPlasticHolly
  • CoralineCoraline
    Reactions: 715
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    MakazeKiba

Not shown:

Removed Herobrine

... kappa.
    That's what we need....more of those worthless rascal snowpiece....

• ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    They need to just leave the boxes alone. After all the things we have endured this update (including alot of game downtime) it is a small yet good thing they can do to help us out. Most things are untradeable and so many coins anyways it would be nearly impossible to get all the neat things in the shop with the coins if they do limit them. Its just right the way it is. You have to actually hunt a while to get what boxes you want. Its not easy, its quite tedious to be honest. I am sure many people (me included) would greatly appreciate it if they left the boxes as is.
    Also they are fixing Afterlands? Nice....I wanted forever to finish that quest line but couldn't lol!
    BiniSatìre
  • CoralineCoraline
    Reactions: 715
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Banto said:

MakazeKiba

Not shown:

Removed Herobrine

... kappa.
    Exactly my thoughts.....

edited December 2016
    silly question though whats herobrine?
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited December 2016
    Hiek
    Hiek said:

Because a lot of people are pretty stupid.
    I'm sorry, can you speak up? Your passive-aggression makes it very hard to understand your point.

If you have valid reasons to attempt to make a pass at my stance, then make them plain.
  • randomrandom
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    While you guys are extending time, don't forget to add New Leaf City back to Dimensional Portal..
    gahms
  • HiekHiek
    Reactions: 925
    edited December 2016
    Apocalyptian

silly question though whats herobrine?
    It was a troll mention.
    minecraft.gamepedia.com/Herobrine
  • ReycitoVIPReycitoVIP
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016

In the last update of the maple ami hayato took the defense will there be a solution to that?

To see that I believe another character that I want to level up fast
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    Tanya
    Tanya said:

Will characters who never received any equip boxes on burning chars (lvl 30 & lvl 100 boxes) be receiving them or do we have to delete our burning characters and make new ones to get the prizes?
    of course we wont get any of the lost rewards such as those boxes people missed out on, the cubes, super megaphones etc, just like we didn't get any replacement 2x for the compensation 2x lost of the normal one we lost, and on top of that I will shocked if we even get an answer.. and those poor kaiers created since this event that couldn't link their skill, probably never will be able to and now if they remake it to get the link skill they wont be able burn it again or get any of the burning event rewards... but like I said, none of this will even be acknowledged especially now that we have no official community manager. They can just remain silent and pretend to not see it, since it's not in their job description to actually inform us or communicate any game related issues
  • yj94yj94
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    Apocalyptian

They need to just leave the boxes alone. After all the things we have endured this update (including alot of game downtime) it is a small yet good thing they can do to help us out. Most things are untradeable and so many coins anyways it would be nearly impossible to get all the neat things in the shop with the coins if they do limit them. Its just right the way it is. You have to actually hunt a while to get what boxes you want. Its not easy, its quite tedious to be honest. I am sure many people (me included) would greatly appreciate it if they left the boxes as is.
    Also they are fixing Afterlands? Nice....I wanted forever to finish that quest line but couldn't lol!
    while i also enjoy the free v coins and all...
    i think they should nerf the s*** out of them cuz its gonna cause deflation of unique/legendary equips
    while u might enjoy it now, its gonna worth nothing when u decide to sell them later if they continue to throw free v coins all day like this
    edited December 2016
    MakazeKiba

Hiek
    Hiek said:

Because a lot of people are pretty stupid.
    I'm sorry, can you speak up? Your passive-aggression makes it very hard to understand your point.

If you have valid reasons to attempt to make pass at my argument, then make them plain.
    http://img.michaeljacksonspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/popcorn-blank.gif
    edited December 2016
    OnyxadeMakazeKibaKisjPhantomMasterThiefrandom
  • bfrenobfreno
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

This maintenance is being extended at this time. I do not have an exact ETA at this time for completion, but I'll report back once info has been passed along to me.

Thank you.
    For some reason, I had faith maintenance would be on time today. I guess I was wrong. Hope you guys get the game back up soon.
    PhantomMasterThief
  • Astr0nautsAstr0nauts
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    Maybe you guys should just say the maintenance will be four hours long rather than three. That way we don't complain if you guys don't finish on time.

Plus if you guys finish early, we'll praise you!
    bfrenoAlwreck