[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 8th, 2016

Comments

• ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    Sorry i figured out the adding a gif thing after it had just put the link. I am not good at forum stuff quite yet =)
  • CoralineCoraline
    Reactions: 715
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Were is Veracent ? I liked it very much :D
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    Karthus
    Karthus said:

i actually don't give a fk if this maintenance takes 10hrs+ as long as they fix lag issues, because it's unplayable....
    unfortunately the more likely scenario is that it will take 10+ hours and not fix the lag issues
    PhantomMasterThief
  • StellarStellar
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    bfreno
    bfreno said:

OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

This maintenance is being extended at this time. I do not have an exact ETA at this time for completion, but I'll report back once info has been passed along to me.

Thank you.
    For some reason, I had faith maintenance would be on time today. I guess I was wrong. Hope you guys get the game back up soon.
    Yeah, because we all know Nexon is good at having a perfectly timed maintenance.

bfreno
  • XxShEnLoNgxXXxShEnLoNgxX
    Reactions: 340
    edited December 2016
    Onyxade
    Onyxade said:

On another note, burning character levels everyone? 201 here
    Aran 202. =D
    OnyxadeArrowClash
  • HiekHiek
    Reactions: 925
    edited December 2016
    bfreno
    bfreno said:

OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

This maintenance is being extended at this time. I do not have an exact ETA at this time for completion, but I'll report back once info has been passed along to me.

Thank you.
    For some reason, I had faith maintenance would be on time today. I guess I was wrong. Hope you guys get the game back up soon.
    This is Nexon, there's no such thing as Minor Patches within 3 hours.
    Haven't you seen the people who work there? https://youtube.com/watch?v=uIhtc7UJQks
    Hiero
    edited December 2016
    yj94
    yj94 said:

Apocalyptian

They need to just leave the boxes alone. After all the things we have endured this update (including alot of game downtime) it is a small yet good thing they can do to help us out. Most things are untradeable and so many coins anyways it would be nearly impossible to get all the neat things in the shop with the coins if they do limit them. Its just right the way it is. You have to actually hunt a while to get what boxes you want. Its not easy, its quite tedious to be honest. I am sure many people (me included) would greatly appreciate it if they left the boxes as is.
    Also they are fixing Afterlands? Nice....I wanted forever to finish that quest line but couldn't lol!
    while i also enjoy the free v coins and all...
    i think they should nerf the s*** out of them cuz its gonna cause deflation of unique/legendary equips
    while u might enjoy it now, its gonna worth nothing when u decide to sell them later if they continue to throw free v coins all day like this
    Most people dont have the money to waste on nx to get thier items that far. To us it is just a way we can attain the same effect but without the nx usage. We still have to work for it and hunt regardless of anything since it isnt automatic. I am a chair collector, phooey on equips and stats...I just want those chairs and mounts seeing as we dont get them ever again after this usually :)

CoralineSatìre
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    Astr0nauts

Maybe you guys should just say the maintenance will be four hours long rather than three. That way we don't complain if you guys don't finish on time.

Plus if you guys finish early, we'll praise you!
    HAH! fat chance
  • DemikusDemikus
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    Can we get any info on why it was extended, having that during the last instance was rather nice. Communication and all you know.
  • DeathsLieDeathsLie
    Reactions: 765
    edited December 2016
    Hiek
    Hiek said:

bfreno
    bfreno said:

OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

Thank you.
    Haven't you seen the people who work there? https://youtube.com/watch?v=uIhtc7UJQks
    Dear god is that really a video of a nexon employee? O.o that was cringe worthy
    WantSumCandyPlasticHolly
  • bfrenobfreno
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    Stellar
    Stellar said:

bfreno
    bfreno said:

OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

Thank you.
    Yeah, because we all know Nexon is good at having a perfectly timed maintenance.

A guy can dream. :'c
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited December 2016
    DeathsLie
    DeathsLie said:

Sadly, yes, that is of some Nexon employees. It was from a livestream for V.
  • ReycitoVIPReycitoVIP
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016

Once more I communicate
    Is there a solution for my hayato?
    Which reduced the defense and has minor hits attack
  • RvoltRvolt
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Of all the days my classes get canceled...
    edited December 2016
    MakazeKiba

DeathsLie
    DeathsLie said:

Wow I fail at being a lumi but geesh, get a real player to work for them and i think this testing part will be easier am i right??
    -Looking to be a GM in Iowa- (had to try) last I read you have to be in California...yawn...
    Inb4 this guy featured in that got fired! Isnt that a requirement to have knowledge about your job to do it right? :) stick to programming dude!
  • DemikusDemikus
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    MakazeKiba

DeathsLie
    DeathsLie said:

Pretty sure he was a Q&A employee too
    WantSumCandy
  • preyzepreyze
    Reactions: 220
    edited December 2016
    I mean let's be honest, in the past two weeks, they have yet to hit a single deadline for maintenance. I would be happier with them just stating " we are starting maintenance at 8 AM and to be honest, we won't know when it is finished because we suck at hitting our deadlines that we set for ourselves. We will inform you via forums or MapleStory website when the servers are back up."
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    DeathsLie
    DeathsLie said:

Hiek
    Hiek said:

bfreno
    bfreno said:

OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

Thank you.
    lol you think that's bad, just wait til one or both of them are our next community manager.. maybe this was their audition lol
  • CaeleeCaelee
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Thank you for your feedback and keeping us in the Loop! Hoping this fixes lag!
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Apocalyptian

They need to just leave the boxes alone. After all the things we have endured this update (including alot of game downtime) it is a small yet good thing they can do to help us out. Most things are untradeable and so many coins anyways it would be nearly impossible to get all the neat things in the shop with the coins if they do limit them. Its just right the way it is. You have to actually hunt a while to get what boxes you want. Its not easy, its quite tedious to be honest. I am sure many people (me included) would greatly appreciate it if they left the boxes as is.
    Also they are fixing Afterlands? Nice....I wanted forever to finish that quest line but couldn't lol!
    Don't count on it everything good comes to an end , and at nexon all the good comes to an end, i think will get 1 coin per day from the santa boxes , and no bugs will be fixed, i have reported mine for 2 years now, (Iv'e lost hope .......)