[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory V Update Stream: Question Thread

Comments

• PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    Have you considered extending the events other than the play v event, such as the breakout event and the V tracker, since we lost so much time due to all the extended and unscheduled maintenance and unplayable times due to lag?
    PetalmagicRiney
  • Magicist_PyjamasMagicist_Pyjamas
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    Why is Aran nerfed?
    Why is it when Aran attacks too many monsters that they disconnect?
    What should I do during V when Vth job comes out for the lv 200s and higher?
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    KingStarfire

AKradian
    AKradian said:

- NightWalker's bats causing disconnect
    this happens to F/Ps too, most of our DoT will DC us and even some of the 3rd job skills
    My friend on his Zero also get's the D/c for the HACK reason, i got it once , when i used rage insted of bless, nexon you need to fix it we are either lossing attack power

from not being able to buff or we will d/c, or even we can't just play in genaral, i got d/cd (Not D/c for Hack, jus ttsright up D/c) becuase i killed a lot of mobs in black

heaven (I used my main attacking/mobing skill Mille, and it hit's really fast) so i d/c? , nexon my class is designed about the idea of Hitting Low damage but at a really
    fast paced , So i can't play my class now because you can't fix a simple issue ?

• PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Now for my question: Will we Ever get 25 Star Force and Flames of Rebirth in GMS (it's a question for the V Update, because nebulites are pretty much only for the rich and are for IRL Money), we need 25 Star Force and Flames of Rebirth
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    I'm just here to add this one more time, and I would add it a few dozen more times if needed to get them to answer this question of utmost importance with respectful honesty- WHAT ARE YOU DOING/GOING TO DO ABOUT THE UNBEARABLE LAG IN THIS GAME THAT IS RUINING EVERYONE'S DAYS?
  • HeyaBabycakesHeyaBabycakes
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Why the hell is UTC still a thing?
  • SuperiorGentlemanSuperiorGentleman
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited December 2016
    -Will u fix event hall lag ?
    -Will u fix gollux?
    -Will u fix the kinesis manapotion bug?
    -Will u tell us what happened to Kthxbainao
    Xen1993
  • SoldEmyForNxSoldEmyForNx
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    Hi, I was wondering if there was going to be any fix with kanna regarding the bugs involved with them or if has been acknowledged as a bug or if intended (Such as the "kishin glitch and increase spawn" took 2 years to be acknowledged as a "legacy" glitch). Eg: Kishin does no damage on ropes/chairs, vanquisher charm does less damage then previous patch, skill descriptions being wrong (mana balance text says uses 10% of hp when using 30%, jumping uses less mana for certain skills and the fox fire dc?
  • XuniXuni
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    1. For the "Mega Burning Project Season 2", can characters created after the beginning of the V event participate? (Characters created after approximately Nov.31)

2. As a concern for wrist injuries, are there any plans to improve consistency of the activation of skills? (Skills activating on upon key being held rather than repeated key presses)

3. Is there going to be a Reboot 2?

4. Are there any plans to implement Zeros in the Reboot server?

• PrizkillaPrizkilla
    Reactions: 555
    edited December 2016
    Please don't.
  • 0romis0romis
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016
    When will you fix flamed items on luna server that they show the right stats again
  • CuteMeshCuteMesh
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Update on cwkpq?
  • utuiutui
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    - Will you fix this unplayable lag?
    - Is cwkpq coming back?
    - Is gollux coming back?
    - Will you fix shade's lowered liver drop rate for hyper bond MAX?
    - Will you fix the name change coupon bug, where it only lasts 2 days(instead of 7 days like it says in the cash shop)?
    - Who is the new CM now that you guys fired kthxbainao?
  • TemptationTemptation
    Reactions: 1,575
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    -Why the lag isnt' fixed?
    - Why the change channel bug isn't fixed
    - Why you removed areas like Yu garden and commerci from the world map?
    - Why the bosses instances are still bugged?
    - Why gollux is still broken?
    - Why the client is so unstable and crashes so many times? (at least 3-4 times every time I try to play)
    - Why omega sector wasn't revamped yet?
    - Why dragon pq is still broken?
    - Why pet loot lag still happens?
    - Why the evan linked skill is still missing?
    - Why did you redo the UI if it wasn't broken but didn't fix the major bugs?
    - Why in the new UI you can only resize the text box but not the text font or anything else?
    - Why the new UI still doesn't memorize where I put maplepoints bar or mapleguide and location resets everytime I restart the game?
    - Why the staff doesn't answer to anything in tech support section and bug thread?
    - Why European have to pay for nx more than NA? 10 euros is not 10 dolars...
    - Why do we a huge amount of unused files (like star planet maps) in our client?
    - When are getting a new stable client? Isn't about time that the client gets a major revamp?
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I don't think any of your questions actually pertain to the V update...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Xenomata
    Xenomata said:

I don't think any of your questions actually pertain to the V update...
    They are all about the patch coming tomorrow.

And I think it says something if people refuse to get hyped for V while the game is in such a sorry state.
    I really don't want to see this patch add a bunch of new bugs on top of the existing ones. Fix stuff before moving forward!

Either that or everyone either already knows everything from reading Orangemushroom's Blog or watching videos and streams, or doesn't even know enough to know what to ask.
    Maybe we'll have some meaningful questions to ask once we see the update notes. But those probably won't come out until long after this stream.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    Majman
    Majman said:

Will we EU players get a reboot server before the 5th job releases?
    it's impossible for it to be released Before 5th job launches, as it gets released on the 15th, but it might happen when 5th job happens
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Hello,

My first question is related to the V-patch:
    - Are the cores you get from opening nodestones account-bound or character bound? Because you'll get a lot of cores that aren't useful for your job.

The other questions:
    - What is the status on gollux, because I really want to scroll my current gollux gear.
    - Can we get the patch notes for a patch at least 24 hours before the patch will happen? That would give everybody time to prepare for the patch and plan accordingly.

And then a suggestion:
    - It feels like maplestory needs to be completely recoded (note: feels), so maybe put this idea forward to the dev team(s)?
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited December 2016
    Catooolooo

Majman
    Majman said:

Will we EU players get a reboot server before the 5th job releases?
    it's impossible for it to be released Before 5th job launches, as it gets released on the 15th, but it might happen when 5th job happens
    5th job advancement comes tomorrow the 15th :)

• AceWilliamzAceWilliamz
    Reactions: 545
    edited December 2016
    Are any of these questions / concerns actually going to be addressed, or is the stream just going to show us everything we could already figure out from the patch notes?

There are more than enough youtube videos that did a lot better job and were alot more informative than the last stream

Can you guys just talk about thing people care about knowing that only you can talk about like;
    V coin limit, Gollux, Lag/Server issues, Bots/Hackers, Bug fixes, Properly balanced classes, and almost anything anyone else on this thread brought up.