[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Players unable to log in on specific characters

Comments

• PigggyPigggy
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2017
    We should not take the risk again of being stuck let's all just wait and see what they do this week
  • AlwreckAlwreck
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2017
    Do you think its safe to just farm nodes and not open them at all?
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited January 2017
    So like I checked with live chat GM, who actually talked to the Game Team, and apparently they didn't know the bug was still in the game. idk if my little ticket with the updated info helped but I hope so.
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Could Nexon PLEASE fix this issue. It's worriesome when high level players farm a bunch of nodestones and they have a constant fear that they will get locked out of their account. The compensation DOES NOT justify this lock. We would also appreciate if there is an official announcement on this issue so players can feel safe.
  • PigggyPigggy
    edited January 2017
    Farming should be ok if you transfer them over to a mule on the account
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    You can only transfer them after opening and crafting. Wont you get stuck while opening a huge amount?
  • PigggyPigggy
    edited January 2017
    But you can transfer them to different character on the same account and you don't need to open them at all. It's account tradeable
  • boompower1x8boompower1x8
    Reactions: 840
    edited January 2017
    Bumping this to see whether opening many nodes are safe now:

Has anyone else (besides a couple people who posted) got stuck again even after the fix" maintenance? To the ones who got stuck a second time, are you still stuck?
  • PewePewePewePewe
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    boompower1x8

Bumping this to see whether opening many nodes are safe now:

Has anyone else (besides a couple people who posted) got stuck again even after the fix" maintenance? To the ones who got stuck a second time, are you still stuck?
    -------------------------------------------

I wonder too. We dont even know if the new stuck ppl is correct. He said 2 of his friends got stuck?
    Could be someone who wants to be #1 on World record event by opening most nodes?
    We haven't seen personal reports in this thread since we got unstuck.

• ShreytasticShreytastic
    Reactions: 210
    edited January 2017
    My zero is stuck again. Dc'ed after disassembling and crafting nodes (probably opened over 5k nodes in total).

Summer / 250 / Zero / Bera / January 22nd 7:45pm PST
  • jasonxddjasonxdd
    Reactions: 740
    edited January 2017
    Shreytastic

My zero is stuck again. Dc'ed after disassembling and crafting nodes (probably opened over 5k nodes in total).

what a fken joke

• GimmieKOGimmieKO
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2017
    Shreytastic

You should stop hacking sir, that is the reason youre getting stuck.
  • ShreytasticShreytastic
    Reactions: 210
    edited January 2017
    lul they closed my ticket saying the problem was solved already. what a fking joke. meanwhile trying to log into my zero literally crashes channels in bera...

https://puu.sh/tyoNA/9daa0b2979.png
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited January 2017
    @Shreytastic Honestly, if you really are crashing channels when attempting to login, I would continue doing so until Nexon has your/our attention again. This is unacceptable.
  • MewsMews
    Reactions: 800
    edited January 2017
    Their latest Unscheduled Maintenance is supposedly fixing this. Maybe if they're still talking about this issue.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/20449/unscheduled-maintenance-january-24-2017
  • RadiantSightRadiantSight
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited January 2017
    I wonder if they are going to fix the V node data from nodestones hanging around after you disassemble the node.

Or will they simply remove the V node data still hanging around our node inventories.
    Hopefully the first point is what they will do.
  • FringeGMSFringeGMS
    Reactions: 460
    edited February 2017
    I'm stuck. IGN: Fringe, Date: February 4 2017, What was I doing: opening nodestones.
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    edited June 2017
    I am now stuck again. For this same reason. Go figure.
  • NoSkillKidNoSkillKid
    edited June 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo guys,

I've just forwarded that this is happening again.

Thank you for bringing this to Nexon's attention. But, it turns out the game resolves this issue by itself (see update notice on main post of this thread).
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    ohhhhhh this is the thread for the issueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dammmmmmmm so many pages... not alone ;(

guys the thing i found that work for me (hope for other aswell) is to wait load all things
    when you get to char section wait that creation char button to get his collor
    after that wait a bit 2-5min try move around chars when get decent frame pick the char and enter pin
    after that wait to land DO NOT MOVE wait when land try move a bit if lagy wait moreee it sould get stable frame
    after that no problem log relog atalll untill CRASH ;(

its not a fix but helps ;( dont know what made this and what they changed but some chars needs alot wait to get to work once is doneeeeeee its fine