[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

wondroid nerf for B1 an B4 pls

QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
Reactions: 1,750
edited May 2017 in General Chat
the title says it all
WatcherCCGRexlanDeadly_Arrows
  1. nerf of nah71 votes
    1. yes pls nerf
       73% (52 votes)
    2. Ha, We pro's got skills and you noob aint got any
       27% (19 votes)

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    We've collected and sent the feedback from the community along with suggestions. We do see that much of our audience is currently experiencing a hard time getting through the Wondroid Jump Quest stages.
    RollsMegaScienceTriforceShadowParadoxVimiWatcherCCGdeadend5193RexlanDeadly_Arrowsscholar624and 12 others.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    We've collected and sent the feedback from the community along with suggestions. We do see that much of our audience is currently experiencing a hard time getting through the Wondroid Jump Quest stages.

OMG, A response QUQ Save us from this horrible Jump quest Arwoo
    SebastianEva
  • CleanAndSimpleCleanAndSimple
    Reactions: 700
    edited May 2017
    Agree, please do something about it. Its glitchy and annoying...
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited May 2017

We're keeping tabs on all the community platforms and documenting any bugs as they are mentioned. If you come across any glitches,bugs, or errors with the recent content, fill out a thorough bug report so any problems can be easily replicated and swiftly addressed.
    WatcherCCGdeadend5193SebastianEvaMaplers
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    The worst thing about it is that all the other wondroids have more difficult variations on the same puzzle and they tend to add or remove traps here and there every time you enter one of the floors.. i'd want to say it's a glitch but it might even be a feature. not a good one.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »

arwoo save us from our sufferings
  • SharinganOwnerSharinganOwner
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »

We're keeping tabs on all the community platforms and documenting any bugs as they are mentioned. If you come across any glitches,bugs, or errors with the recent content, fill out a thorough bug report so any problems can be easily replicated and swiftly addressed.

I always fell through the floor at the end of b3, then, the map glitched, and I had to restart the whole thing
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    edited May 2017
    I haven't even passed B4 can any1 give me tell me how hard B1 was because I heard that B2 and B3 were easy
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I haven't even passed B4 can any1 give me tell me how hard B1 was because I heard that B2 and B3 were easy

B3 is not that easy, its also bugged at the moment making it impossible to clear. You will fall through the floor and have to start over from B4 I have tried to avoid it but it can't be avoided
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    edited May 2017

B3 is not that easy, its also bugged at the moment making it impossible to clear. You will fall through the floor and have to start over from B4 I have tried to avoid it but it can't be avoided

some of my friends and guildmates already passed B1 so it is possible
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017

some of my friends and guildmates already passed B1 so it is possible

I don't know how to avoid it then and its frustrating restarting cuz it's broken
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited May 2017
    I'm not even doing the event. After trying for a few attempts and wasting an hour I walked off.

Why participate in an event that isn't fun?
    VimiWatcherCCGdeadend5193MaplersGoomuSanctity
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Also, some of the platforms and floors are very misleading. I jumped on a platform and not two steps later, I fell off and had to start again. It looked like I still had more platform to walk on but instead, I just fell right through it. I really hope they fix this event to make it easier because there shouldn't be any reason why this many people should have this much trouble. However, due to how widespread disapproval has been handled by Nexon before, I won't hold my breath in hoping this event will be changed in any way, but I still want to believe that something will be done to improve people's odds at getting this quest done and get the androids they want.
    deadend5193
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited May 2017
    I passed b1 after 5 hours I out right refuse to do it all over again on ng+ mode this should not feel like dark souls maple edition.
    RollsShadowParadoxdeadend5193RexlanVimiMaplersthatplantSanctity
  • WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited May 2017
    I thought Maple Story had phased out Jump Quests because it was clear only a select few enjoyed them. Not only do I return after years to see a new one, but it reminds me of the custom-built nightmares I've heard exist on private servers. Yes please to a nerf. A BIG one.
    deadend5193
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2017
    Ladysio wrote: »
    I passed b1 after 5 hours I out right refuse to do it all over again on ng+ mode this should not feel like dark souls maple edition.

A jump quest should not take 5 hours. I took about 2. Even that is still horrible. Some people took 11 or 15, even.
    WatcherCCGLadysioTriforcedeadend5193RexlanShinewindVimithatplantGoomuSanctity
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited May 2017
    Yeah I agree, they should nerf B1 !
    Or at least put checkpoints, so we won't have to start from 0...
    And also a save of the level would be nice, I mean that if we dc or if we have to go out of wondroid for any reason, progress should be saved for the day so we won't have to do B4, B3 and B2 if it has cleared...
    deadend5193
  • RexlanRexlan
    Reactions: 420
    edited May 2017
    WatcherCCG wrote: »
    I thought Maple Story had phased out Jump Quests because it was clear only a select few enjoyed them. Not only do I return after years to see a new one, but it reminds me of the custom-built nightmares I've heard exist on private servers. Yes please to a nerf. A BIG one.

Speaking as one of those people who actually do enjoy jump quests and a good challenge...this is insanely difficult and needs to be toned down. It might have been okay if this wasn't just an event, but with a limited time available, the Wondroid stuff really needs to get fixed ASAP.
    WatcherCCG
  • ShinewindShinewind
    Reactions: 470
    edited May 2017
    My 3rd day trying Aster and I've failed again. Only was able to put in 2 hours this time.

B4: 1.5 hours
    B3: less than an hour
    B2: less than an hour
    B1: 4.0 hours

I've got so good at the steam patterns that I'm trying to jump back across the trendmill rather than attempt those lasers again....I alternate now. I've got close a handful of times but this is killing my enjoyment of the game.

Even if you make an easier mode locked behind dying 100 times in a map. I've probably got that easily and THAT'S REALLY SAD.

Edit: I made a final attempt before I had to leave the house because I was frustrated I would have to go through B4-B2 again. I got it... by reverse trendmill hopping....my point still stands. This was still way way too hard.
  • SilvercyanidSilvercyanid
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2017
    My B1 floor is bugged atm when I go to the end and start the way back the elevator is not dropping so my character can't possibly reach the ladder and go to the lasers area so I guess I'll have to try the vapor area -..- no matter what unless they fix the elevator problem anyone else having the same problem?