[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Whats your favorite boss?

Comments

• ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2017
    Mano
    I've got a loooooooong history with that guy
    JettLuvsU
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited June 2017
    Rare Alien Visitor :3

Totally counts!
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Hilla, because I can access her easily from the mirror and her damage reflect warning is more obvious than other bosses!
  • XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited June 2017
    It's appearently not a popular one, but my favourite is Lotus. I'm not strong eunogh to defeat Lucid yet, so I can't say anything about her, but so far it's Lotus. I've had the most fun progressing on him. If you die, it's your own fault, and not about luck like Magnus for example. No unavoidable 1h-ko attacks like Arkarium, and no attacks that you have nearly no time to react to like Cygnus tornado attack.

It's all about learning the patterns and feel like you actually make progress, and Lotus is all that I want a boss to be except for 1 thing: Those laggy lasers at phase 1.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    Id say headless horseman and bigfoot when crimson wood was young. As a nightlord in that time without 4th job out I would apq for apples and then go hunt bigfoot and horseman.
  • NeoTokyoDudeNeoTokyoDude
    Reactions: 1,240
    edited June 2017
    Rombot
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited June 2017
    im having fun fighting damien.. when its not glitched (5 swords). good music&animation
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Commander"King of Spiders" Will from Zero's storyline

Putting an end to the manipulative jerk who completely ruined Zero's life inside Mirror World was satisfying on soooo many levels.

latest?cb=20140906185848

Did you know the cutscene fight with him is currently missing from the game?
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/10490/missing-cinematic-in-zero-tutorial
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited June 2017
    Cygnus has been my favourite since her release.
  • BlazeAxenBlazeAxen
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2017
    Spirit of Rock.

Now if they could just patch it so he has Mole King's battle music then he would truly be legendary
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2017
    Lotus has some sick music
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Lotus has some sick music

Final form Damian does too; a full chorus and that electric guitar solo... <3
    AKradian wrote: »
    Did you know the cutscene fight with him is currently missing from the game?
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/10490/missing-cinematic-in-zero-tutorial

Initially I meant the fight with Commander Will in Zero's final storyline chapter, but I can follow up with the bug you mentioned.