[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow World Leap into Windia

Comments

• HorsechubHorsechub
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Nexon has made such a strong point of not listening to the players lately. Between the "Don't change the drop formula," "Please let us play in windia" and "Please stop the game from crashing/lagging out every 5 minutes" I'm personally offended as a player, community member, and a paying consumer.
    OtakuOnShroomsXenialiLiamZenithCaughtByLoveWingedMageOfBattles
  • tuffstuffs
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi guys, this suggestion was discussed with the team and we've read all the comments posted in this thread. However, the decision was made final. Windia along with Scania are to remain unavailable in this round of World Transfer.

We're sorry to those of you who looked forward to this event to either join friends in another world or to move over other characters for linked skills. While Windia and Scania are both unavailable for this round of World Transfer due to their popularity, this may not be the case in future events.
    Hi guys, this suggestion was discussed with the team and we've read all the comments posted in this thread. However, the decision was made final. Windia along with Scania are to remain unavailable in this round of World Transfer.

We're sorry to those of you who looked forward to this event to either join friends in another world or to move over other characters for linked skills. While Windia and Scania are both unavailable for this round of World Transfer due to their popularity, this may not be the case in future events.

Dang, finding out that Windia isn't going to be apart of world transfer is a shame honestly, considering the probably thousands of dollars spent on this game so far reaching MVP diamond just sucks like i spend money in a server that i cant have my friends join in on really takes a big portion of the fun away. I really don't see why you exclude us really it feels you are trying to get rid of the Windia server with us only being able to move out of Windia, like what was your reason for us to be excluded anyways?
  • bjybjy
    Reactions: 620
    edited September 2017

I wouldn't say Windia is that popular... In two years time, this game will be so much more dead before Windia is actually included in the event. RIP Windia.
  • whatthepho14whatthepho14
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017

"This may not be the case in future events." Future events meaning world transfers that will be coming maybe 3 years from now? Last I played in Windia there isn't many active players anymore. Windia might become even smaller when the event begins. I don't think many people that planned on moving is gonna wait a few more years until Nexon decides to release it again. Some of us would like to know why it was closed off since it's very confusing to us Windians why Nexon closed Windia off in the first place.
  • TimidTimid
    Reactions: 1,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    I see no valid reason on closing up Windia still. I do not believe that Windia has the same popularity as Scania. This does not make any sense.
    Why? Is it because once Windia open, people will flood to Windia? Haha. If that's true, Windia needs it. >_<;

Future events? When will that be? 3 years later? The game is dying now, not in a few years. :| Please don't drag it on.

I'm so dishearten by this. :< I'm at the verge of taking a break from this game. ._.) I do not want to remake any more characters.
    WingedKlara
  • HorsechubHorsechub
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I'm choosing between restarting everything in Scania/Windia or quitting and quitting is sounding a lot easier at this point.
  • WingedWinged
    Reactions: 960
    edited September 2017
    People here are just worried about our community...and after all of our effort...even for such a simple change, they dont listen to our request
    its quite disappointing to be investing so much on a game company that doesn't care for the players
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017

Just merge servers already ..
  • WingedWinged
    edited September 2017

Just merge servers already ..

World merge should have happened instead of world leap this time around. That is what happened in KMS.
    But our request is not even about the merge.. we are asking to include Windia in the world leap event. I don't understand why that is so difficult.
  • ThatoneX3n0nThatoneX3n0n
    Reactions: 210
    edited September 2017

Can we have more details rather than population is high on these servers so we cant have a hop? why does the team make a final decision without the input of the community and the people who actually play your game?
  • LiamZenithLiamZenith
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited September 2017

This is very appalling to hear, Comparing Windia to Scania just from a glance of the server's channel status is beyond reasoning.
    As mentioned from previous messages, This DEFINITELY Shows you guys, as a game company, do not review or remotely consider the community's feedback. The population of Windia will now dwindle down rendering it as a dead server because of this course of action. Personally, as an active player, The population has already feel like a ghost town, which I'm sure yourself as a Windian member should know and acknowledge. You have stopped the traffic of new players from entering Windia and opened the evacuation for everyone to bail and transfer to Bera.

Very disappointed in this decision.
  • BalancedFurysBalancedFurys
    Reactions: 725
    edited September 2017

Nexon to the fullest. "We hear what you guys are saying but we simply don't care" Keep buying NX though :) Amazing company 10/10 will buy NX again
  • WingedWinged
    edited September 2017

This is the community here. Aren't you the CM = Community Manager?
    We are not asking for something out of ordinary or difficult. It's a simple inclusion in this event.
    That's it. I don't understand why game team cannot reconsider
  • UnknownHeroUnknownHero
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2017
    Because totally different economies with windia and scania being the biggest
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017

I know it is not your fault Arwoo but this is ridiculous. Why can't nexon just listen to their player base for once. The game is already dying and the fact that you guys won't make Windia visible is beyond ridiculous. It is nowhere close to Scania's level.
  • MessengesMessenges
    Reactions: 840
    edited September 2017
    ADD WINDIA TO THE WORLD TRANSFER I WANT TO GO TO WINDIA MY FRIEND IS THERE
  • MessengesMessenges
    Reactions: 840
    edited September 2017

BERA HAS MORE PEOPLE THEN WINDIA NEXON IS A JOKE
  • MichrMichr
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited September 2017
    So that's it? Our server gets to die when the world leap comes around? I took these only a few minutes ago and I don't get the reasoning behind this decision at all.
    xhzJjOL.png
    42t5kU4.png
    jCkgnds.png
    OazyAEz.png
    GXojCe4.png
    At this point I feel like I'm just wasting time trying to argue against or even complain about it at this point. This decision was just outright stupid and I can't believe we were just ignored. #forabettermaple right?
    WingedjeanniebeansUnknownHero
  • XenialiXeniali
    Reactions: 510
    edited September 2017

There is a reason why Arwoo's not doing anything about his main server. It's because Arwoo doesn't care since he's leaving Windia lol
    Winged
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2017
    Xeniali wrote: »

There is a reason why Arwoo's not doing anything about his main server. It's because Arwoo doesn't care since he's leaving Windia lol

Arwoo is not the one that makes the call, calls the shots or makes changes to the game, he is just the community manager and passes community thoughts to the people that do make the decisions and call the shots (doesn't mean they are'nt shitty decisions some times) so attacking him really serves no purpose. you can attack or be mad at nexon for the decision though.

it's the equivalent of blaming a gamestop retail employee for the crappy return cost of a newly released physical copy of a game.