[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.220 Moonlight Magic Patch Notes here!
Look of the Month - Halloween Special!
Hopefully I didn't scare you out of this thread because this contest is your chance to dress for the occasion and win a prize for it! Look of the Month makes a return just in time for the scariest month of them all in search of the scariest Mapler of all.
Put your sense of fashion to the test by capturing an outfit fit for this season.
See the details of October's Look of the Month contest:
A picture of your character dressed in a Halloween theme outfit! Get creative with items in-game and provide us with a look that goes well with Halloween.
Participants should write a short description of what your character is wearing and what sort of look you're going for.
Make sure to include your IGN and World.
This is just the basic template of what you should have in your entry:
[b]Short description of what your character is wearing:[/b]
[b]What horrifying or Halloween look were you going for (theme):[/b]
You may make additions to this template in your post as you see fit, although the criteria listed above are required.
How do we decide the winner?
- Look of the Month Contest October - Official Rules
- No multiple submissions
- No plagiarism
- No inappropriate content (Definition of inappropriate is left up to the decision of the judges)
- The use of sites such as BannedStory to simulate environments and character outfits is NOT permitted.
- Entries must be submitted within the submission time limit which will run from the time of this post to October 30th, 2017 at 12 PM / Noon (Pacific Time).
- Any breach of these rules is grounds for disqualification
- All decisions of the judges are final
- Players that have been banned in the game are not allowed to win this contest.
We have three elements that go into judging
- Originality: Is your outfit unique, or common? Is it yours, or is it everyone else's too?
- Trendy: Is your outfit hip or lame?
- Special Spooky Theme: Does your outfit capture the Halloween spirit?
- Look of the Month winner will receive 35,000 Maple Points
- Three (3) Runner Ups will receive 10,000 Maple Points
The winner will have their character spotlighted on the MapleStory Forums for the month following the event.
The winner will be chosen no later than October 31st, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time
. The Maple Points prize will be distributed within the coming week after the announcement.
For the month of October we will have 1 primary winner chosen:
- Your character in their spooky MapleStory outfit!
We can't wait to see how fashionable your in-game characters are! And if you have any questions about this contest, feel free to ask!
Best of luck!
- From the MapleStory Volunteers & Arwoo