[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legion Raid UI elements persist after leaving

xparasite9xparasite9
Reactions: 2,000
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
This is quite the problem, as they persist even when changing characters.

Comments

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    confirming
  • xLoveLeixLoveLei
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    Happened to me yesterday. Only thing that fixes it is exiting MS completely. v.v
  • AK712AK712
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2017
    Bug type: User Interface

Brief bug summary: Two of the Legion UI elements remain after retreating the Legion Raid.

More details: The current Legion coin count in the top left corner of the screen, as well as the damage counter at the top middle of the screen, remains after you exit the Legion Raid, although the numbers for each disappear. It remains in fields, towns, bosses, even the Cash Shop and Monster Life.

Steps to reproduce: Press "Start Raid" in the Legion UI, and then "Yes" when the prompt appears. After you enter the Legion Raid, click "Retreat" at any time. Afterwards, the current Legion coin count and the damage counter will remain, no matter where you go.

Character name: AK7123

Character level: 213

Character job: Hero

World name: Khaini

Date and time of the incident: 5:30PM UTC
    YinYangX
  • clockworkmachinaclockworkmachina
    Reactions: 675
    edited December 2017
    Oh good I thought it was just me. hopefully this gets fixed soon
  • MystrieMystrie
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    Same problem for me also
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Bump

Character name: Cygnus277

Character level: 217

Character job: Night Walker

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: Dec. 11 23:30 Game Time.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited December 2017
    I have the same issue. You have to log out of the game completely to get rid of the coin and exp counter from Legion.
    FoxyOra
    Kanna
    Mardia
    Dec. 11 5:50 PST
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited December 2017
    It's funny that this bug has existed since the release of Legion, albeit being a very rare occurrence, yet for some reason it's been super amplified since the Nova patch.
    YinYangX
  • MonkmanRebootMonkmanReboot
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    Happening for everyone I believe.
    Character name: Monkman
    Character level: 250
    Character Job: Marksman
    World name: Reboot
    Date and time: 12th December 2017, 12:51 pm UTC
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Bug type: Legion System Damage And Coin Bar still on screen after leaving legion boss

Brief bug summary: So like the title states, after you leave the legion boss raid the damage and coin bar still remain on the top of the screen with nothing on it.

More details: Even if you log out of your character it still remains even in the world/channel screen. It's painful to ignore because you can't move it and its hard to play bingo when half the ball is covered by the damage bar.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Going into the legion and leaving the legion.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: PoshPhantasm

Character level: 204

Character job: Phantom

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 8:00 EST (though with this bug I don't think the time even matters)

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)So like the title states, after you leave the legion boss raid the damage and coin bar still remain on the top of the screen with nothing on it. It's painful to ignore because you can't move it and its hard to play bingo when half the ball is covered by the damage bar.
  • lileManiclileManic
    Reactions: 710
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I have the same problem and the legion bar also shows up on the change server/character screen. I also usually get disconnected shortly after it happens if I don't exit the game manually.
  • KrispyBartenderKrispyBartender
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2017
    YES ! I have the same issue. The legion bar and coin will stay on your screen even when you log out between characters after this past update -_-.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6845/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines#latest

Check to see it has already been reported. Skim through the forum to see if the bug you want to report has already been reported. There is no need to double post as it only creates clutter.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    edited December 2017
    not like nexon fixes any **** that won't bring them immediate profit anyway
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    edited December 2017
    this is just awful
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2017
    This glitch has been around since legion first came out. How is this taking more than 5 months to fix? ._.
    I legit proc this glitch everytime i enter and exit legion.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    This glitch has been around since legion first came out. How is this taking more than 5 months to fix? ._.
    I legit proc this glitch everytime i enter and exit legion.

Funny, I've entered Legion multiple times and have only had it affect me since Nova (think it's like that also for other ppl). Maybe since it only affected a few ppl when it first came out, it didn't get enough attention. =l
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    tnyzng wrote: »

They fixed the missing codex shortcut. So how did they get "immediate profit" from that?
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    YinYangX wrote: »
    tnyzng wrote: »

They fixed the missing codex shortcut. So how did they get "immediate profit" from that?

there were just way to many complaints about it i guess? made everyone who didn't know where the actual codex is (just go to your equip tab and its on the bottom left btw) super confused and not know how to bring out their familiar
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Player1 wrote: »

there were just way to many complaints about it i guess? made everyone who didn't know where the actual codex is (just go to your equip tab and its on the bottom left btw) super confused and not know how to bring out their familiar

Don't think that answers my question: What "immediate profit" did Nexon get from fixing the Codex Shortcut?
    If fixing every bug that had "just way to[o] many complaints about it" gave Nexon "immediate profit", then I'm pretty sure most of the bugs reported would be solved and the player base a whole lot happier than it currently is.