[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Says Maplestory is under maintenance?

Comments

• ZeroBluxZeroBlux
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2017
    SuperJonic wrote: »
    all y'all minus jonic*

Anyways, what is this? the 4th-5th maintenance in one week or so? Oh well, might as well find something else to do in the meantime.

hey yeah, you're right. i could be playing HoTS, LoL, WoW, or even ToS
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    ZeroBlux wrote: »
    SuperJonic wrote: »
    all y'all minus jonic*

Anyways, what is this? the 4th-5th maintenance in one week or so? Oh well, might as well find something else to do in the meantime.

hey yeah, you're right. i could be playing HoTS, LoL, WoW, or even ToS

or we could use this time to pursue platonic philosophical endeavors of the good life
    ZeroBluxSuperJonicKingofrunes
  • comeprecomepre
    Reactions: 240
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    man who's the donkey responsible for this i just wanna talk
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited December 2017
    They could at least tell us why the game is under maintenance, tell us what they are fixing, or give us an ETA on how long it will take to fix the issues. They really need to work on their communication skills with their players, because this is an ongoing problem with them and it shouldn't be.
    Sherri
  • PnKoo1PnKoo1
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    so many hackers....
  • yukimoriyukimori
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited December 2017
    lol when it happens right on the last day u can pre open illium//// i dont get why nexon cant deal with all the bots or whatever makes the game go crazy like that that it deletes guilds body lists, cant get into storage...
    i know they working around the clock but 4-5 maintaincense in 1 week is too much XD
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    It's been almost six hours. Something tells me it'll come on when I'm sleeping. Ugh.
    Oh well. Good luck, Nexon and thank you for fixing the game for us. :)
  • courtsneezecourtsneeze
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    It's been almost six hours. Something tells me it'll come on when I'm sleeping. Ugh.
    Oh well. Good luck, Nexon and thank you for fixing the game for us. :)

That's the spirit! I'm just trying to get the dang launcher to work and that wont even happen. Hopefully going to be able to play at some point this week lol