[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ARK events - Burninator gift question

DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
Reactions: 1,195
edited May 2018 in General Chat
I'm curious if there is any restrictions on what characters we can apply this to? Do we get burning project gear from it as well?

Comments

• SayumiYurikoSayumiYuriko
    Reactions: 200
    Dunno about burning gear, but if you log ouy the burning effect is lost!
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited May 2018
    WHAT? Okay and I was mad that it expires 7 days after you obtain it if you don't use it and it does not tell you that on the box!!! So what is nexon going to do about it?
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    edited May 2018

that's good to know, guess I'll be a bit more picky one who to use it on....
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    WHAT? Okay and I was mad that it expires 7 days after you obtain it if you don't use it and it does not tell you that on the box!!! So what is nexon going to do about it?

wow, thanks for the heads up. I wonder if they'll fix it up somehow.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    DSpellGuy wrote: »

that's good to know, guess I'll be a bit more picky one who to use it on....
    CrystalOra wrote: »

wow, thanks for the heads up. I wonder if they'll fix it up somehow.

unfortunately, because of things like this, it's important to look up all info on the events and not just hope the info provided in game is all you need.

also the burning effect is meant to last 14 days, so it's a bug that it's removed as soon as you log off.

I'd suggest not using it until they fix the bug.

info of all items here
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2018
    Okay, so now we know that it is glitched and they are going to extend it for the people who used it in a future patch. I took mine out but did not use it. What am I going to do with it? Due to the 7 day expiration after taking it out of the box that was not listed in the game, I will not have it when ARK is released. So there goes that plan. Not that training a character up to 150 takes more than a day even with out the burning. My lowest character is still 145 only because it is not part of the top 40 of my Legion. It's a UA Hero and I keep it for the nostalgia.
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    edited June 2018
    CrystalOra - did you partake in the Pink Bean event? Don't we get a potion that levels up to 120 from getting a pb to 100?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited June 2018
    That's not the point! Yes, I did.