[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

We all want a merge

Comments

• AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited June 2018
    WZrk wrote: »
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    I think we can have a little poll or survey, it would be better this way.

polls and surveys won't be efficient to gather necessary data since only a minority of players use the official forum or discord.

Can they not give a survey inside the game?

It will never happen and they will never do that because then it will require them to do so (to merge all the worlds into Bera), and we all know Nexon doesn't wanna do it, along with DarkPassenger of course.

Sure, surveys won't happen; but definitely not because of your reason, even if most people claimed that they wanted to merge all worlds. Going along with your train of thought, if Nexon released a survey on the state of the game and most respondents replied with "all cubes should automatically tier all items up to legendary with optimal lines," Nexon would have to do it. That's inane logic.

Nexon would have to be content with the fact that many people wouldn't respond and that the results could have been skewed as a result of something happening within the time frame of the survey (kinda like everyone rallying to go to Bera). And even if they wanted to merge worlds, they do have a schedule to follow; they can't just drop everything to follow the whims of the userbase.

The survey doesn't have to be absolutely perfect, just done well enough to tell us things that are probable. And since school and exams are finishing for a lot of people, this would be an opportune time for such a survey. Also, as for your comparison, you surly don't think that requesting a world merge is as ridiculous as straight up asking for stats on an item. In the scenario above, your'e simply asking people if they would rather have the stats they prefer (as opposed to the stats they don't prefer), its self evident what the conclusion will be and that regardless of the answer if such a change was made it would be a game-balance problem. In the case with world merging, the argument is that there are so many people that are disenchanted with problems of playing in a dead world or there isn't enough people to distribute to this many worlds that it warrants some sort of action that is based on reasonable cause.A survey could help support this position.

I think this thread has three threads merged into it, and just recently someone opened another thread asking for less worlds . Nexon doesn't have to do anything urgently, they just have to make an announcement, that is more than "just wait"
  • WZrkWZrk
    Reactions: 990
    edited June 2018
    WZrk wrote: »
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    I think we can have a little poll or survey, it would be better this way.

polls and surveys won't be efficient to gather necessary data since only a minority of players use the official forum or discord.

Can they not give a survey inside the game?

It will never happen and they will never do that because then it will require them to do so (to merge all the worlds into Bera), and we all know Nexon doesn't wanna do it, along with DarkPassenger of course.

Sure, surveys won't happen; but definitely not because of your reason, even if most people claimed that they wanted to merge all worlds. Going along with your train of thought, if Nexon released a survey on the state of the game and most respondents replied with "all cubes should automatically tier all items up to legendary with optimal lines," Nexon would have to do it. That's inane logic.

Nexon would have to be content with the fact that many people wouldn't respond and that the results could have been skewed as a result of something happening within the time frame of the survey (kinda like everyone rallying to go to Bera). And even if they wanted to merge worlds, they do have a schedule to follow; they can't just drop everything to follow the whims of the userbase.

The survey doesn't have to be absolutely perfect, just done well enough to tell us things that are probable. And since school and exams are finishing for a lot of people, this would be an opportune time for such a survey. Also, as for your comparison, you surly don't think that requesting a world merge is as ridiculous as straight up asking for stats on an item. In the scenario above, your'e simply asking people if they would rather have the stats they prefer (as opposed to the stats they don't prefer), its self evident what the conclusion will be and that regardless of the answer if such a change was made it would be a game-balance problem. In the case with world merging, the argument is that there are so many people that are disenchanted with problems of playing in a dead world that it warrants some sort of action that is based on reasonable cause.A survey could help support this position.

I think this thread has three threads merged into it, and just recently someone opened another thread asking for less worlds. Nexon doesn't have to do anything urgently, they just have to make an announcement, that is more than "just wait"

Of course; if Nexon is fine with the drawbacks of having a survey, then by all means they should go for it. That second comment was in the context of the response that I replied to, not the original survey idea. They should take survey data into consideration if they go with that option, but they shouldn't be obligated to go along with the popular belief in the data (as that comment implied). Honestly, I myself don't have any idea as to what they could do so a survey would be better than nothing. Although Arwoo's comment makes it seem like a survey would be moot at this point, since it seems like Nexon may be close to a decision one way or the other.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited June 2018
    The big issue is why did the staff and also nexon choose to make a big life changing event during the time no one would be on during maple July or August makes sense but beginning of October when productivity is at it's all time lowest to do a event of this magnitude was very stupid to begin with. Also the second question is why it took this long to figure out that they messed up and need to fix it. Note that nexon lost alot of players to this and I been the most vocal person about it. This isn't nexon bashing or hate as one of them will try to strike down what j say as they always have which I'm taking a picture after j post this. It just they need people who can actually tell the ones who want to do these dumb ideas to stop or tell them it's a dumb idea. It was a dumb idea to begin with but now there is a simple fix merge all the world's into one and add 40+ chs. Also while you mods love banning want about who ever is in charge does something that can actually be beneficial like putting in game mods to manually ban hackers in game or hire people to do in game security if you can't pay them by salary to mod applications like you done in December to find people who wud be responsible enough to do it. Pay them with items and nx and make use of the technology we have. We can record hackers hacking and manually ban and store that information and give it to nexon. Someone who's smart I won't say the rest may say that's a dumb idea but it's the most logical thing to do some other games do this why can't a company as big as nexon do it as well. The big issue is no one is going the extra mile to get things done. We can't move on to ms2 til we fix ms1 cuz how can we trust u the staff with ms2 if u can't fix ms1? If you find my comment offensive or it's rubbing you the wrong way contact me directly my discord is Rizasaika#8726 and my forum you can directly message me. Remember this isn't hate speech it's constructive criticism as I feel we have the power to do anything as long as the ones who speaks for us uses it. Now what will you guys do now?
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited June 2018
    riza wrote: »
    The big issue is why did the staff and also nexon choose to make a big life changing event during the time no one would be on during maple July or August makes sense but beginning of October when productivity is at it's all time lowest to do a event of this magnitude was very stupid to begin with. Also the second question is why it took this long to figure out that they messed up and need to fix it. Note that nexon lost alot of players to this and I been the most vocal person about it. This isn't nexon bashing or hate as one of them will try to strike down what j say as they always have which I'm taking a picture after j post this. It just they need people who can actually tell the ones who want to do these dumb ideas to stop or tell them it's a dumb idea. It was a dumb idea to begin with but now there is a simple fix merge all the world's into one and add 40+ chs. Also while you mods love banning want about who ever is in charge does something that can actually be beneficial like putting in game mods to manually ban hackers in game or hire people to do in game security if you can't pay them by salary to mod applications like you done in December to find people who wud be responsible enough to do it. Pay them with items and nx and make use of the technology we have. We can record hackers hacking and manually ban and store that information and give it to nexon. Someone who's smart I won't say the rest may say that's a dumb idea but it's the most logical thing to do some other games do this why can't a company as big as nexon do it as well. The big issue is no one is going the extra mile to get things done. We can't move on to ms2 til we fix ms1 cuz how can we trust u the staff with ms2 if u can't fix ms1? If you find my comment offensive or it's rubbing you the wrong way contact me directly my discord is Rizasaika#8726 and my forum you can directly message me. Remember this isn't hate speech it's constructive criticism as I feel we have the power to do anything as long as the ones who speaks for us uses it. Now what will you guys do now?

Yes, merge all the worlds (excpet Reboot) into Bera!
    LET the merge begin.
    DeathTheKid
  • ConradConrad
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2018
    I recently came back to game, almost a week now, and I saw that Broa is just dead. There are very little players and it's just no fun at all. I saw that I missed the server transfer event and all my characters are stuck on a useless server. Is there anything I can do to transfer my characters? If anything could be done, i.e, a transfer or a repeat in event it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    DeathTheKid
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018
    I think it's a far better idea to allow another World Transfer event, so people who wants to leave their current world and go to another, more populated one, can do so freely and get what they want, while those of us who want to stay in our server (even if it's "dead" for others) can do so as well. That seems to be a lot more democratic and respectful of everyone's wishes than just leaving everything be or making a huge merge (that, from what I imagine, must be a lot more irreversible too) of all non-Reboot worlds into one or whatever other merging scheme people suggest. :P
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    edited June 2018
    I think it's a far better idea to allow another World Transfer event, so people who wants to leave their current world and go to another, more populated one, can do so freely and get what they want, while those of us who want to stay in our server (even if it's "dead" for others) can do so as well. That seems to be a lot more democratic and respectful of everyone's wishes than just leaving everything be or making a huge merge (that, from what I imagine, must be a lot more irreversible too) of all non-Reboot worlds into one or whatever other merging scheme people suggest. :P

I disagree with a time limited event, just in case some people miss it, (if they do it during the summer this may arguably not be a problem) and the game is declining/ dead. Maybe they can do something where each account is given one free transfer, or you can buy a transfer from the NX shop at any time.

You can also argue the game is dying, so if you couple that with any more people leaving dead worlds, they will potentially, slowly decrease, that there will be no one, not even these close knitted communities that have been mentioned
  • thanhbinhlabthanhbinhlab
    Reactions: 900
    edited June 2018
    each account is given one free transfer, or you can buy a transfer from the NX shop at any time.

That item existed before and was removed. Most of the solutions so far that I can see is bringing back what Nexon have done in the past and later ended them. I honestly removing that is not a good thing. I do think that bringing back at least some of them, like longer World Transfer event looks like a better deal or bringing back World Transfer ticket will leave people a choice to come to another world is even a better deal.
    Again, this is entirely possible to have an active community again. I don't like grinding everyday without doing something different like PQ or bossing with people.
  • rizariza
    edited June 2018
    I think leaving people behind in dead servers is stupid and its not worth it. We should only have 2 serves reboot and the most populated which is bera, combine all the servers but reboot together. after doing so give the mods a real job which is in game moderating. with this we can slowly but surely get rid of all the hackers and people who are destroying the game. nexon used to manually ban hackers from what i been hearing since my last post. we can bring it back but even better record them hacking then get rid of them. this will show players nexon is actually doing thier job. hire or get volunteers to do it that are fair and just and dont ban or mute people on impulse we need mods that can fairly and justly do this. if we can get this in game and merge all servers we can get the community back both with actual players and with trust. this will show the players and community nexon actually cares and is doing their job. it doesnt take alot to do this and im sure its possible. we done gm events where gm's were present and in the community this is also very important having people in the community and interacting with everyone and keeping them inform of things and just hanging out. this is possible and can be done. remember i say this in all caps so no one gets feelings hurt "THIS ISNT NEXON HATE ITS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM" as long as we can come up with ideas and put them into action maplestory can be great again as we all know we cant move on to ms2 without fixing the game and trust in ms1.

rizasaika2018

RizaSaika#8726

• TrystarrTrystarr
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited June 2018

It seems to be a common pattern for maplers to periodically leave the game only to come back months/years later down the road. In fact I don't play with any other maplers who haven't done exactly this @ some point before. If that trend continues, this proposed solution of another world transfer event will again inevitably lead to the same problem we are at now. I'm sure every active mapler would atleast be sort of satisfied with a world transfer event, but what happens 4 months from now when a whole bunch of maplers come back to the game only to find their server deserted? I'll tell you; a lot of them quit again. We can't just say 'too bad, so sad' to these people because it comprises a significant portion of the maple population who are periodically inactive, and therefore uanware of these events. It is bad for business, and bad for the maple community. Anecdotally I can tell you I've been playing a lot less recently because of the lack of response on Nexon's part addressing this issue.

A good compromise is creating one less active non-reboot server, and one giant merge for the rest. Tbh I genuinely don't understand how anyone critically thinking about this issue would disagree with this solution. Being able to choose between the active server or inactive server adequately solves any disagreement on this issue, as people have choice. Any sentimental feelings for servers should be lost at this point or at least not considered in making such a important decision. If you are lucky enough to still be in your original server and are satisfied there, you have to realize the vast majority of us were forced to other servers, and acknowledge this luxury is significantly less important than actually having a community (is anyone so lost on memory lane they'd prefer their home server>an active community?) Even this problem can be addressed by coupling a world transfer event WITH a world merge event. Either way, Nexon, fix this game.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    riza forum mods don't moderate the game, GMs do and forum mods aren't GMs. You should know this, you applied to be a forum mod.
  • rizariza
    edited June 2018
    riza forum mods don't moderate the game, GMs do and forum mods aren't GMs. You should know this, you applied to be a forum mod.

i already know i am proposing that we can use the same system to get volunteer gm's either from mods or other players in game similar to the vfm applications to help the gms as yes i know they are a different group. but its possible and doable. as I posted in the video they are around and they could do something to help.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    VFMs don't have nearly enough power as a VGM would have, cant compare the two roles. Do you believe people are that trustworthy not to abuse some type of power, however limited?
  • rizariza
    edited June 2018
    VFMs don't have nearly enough power as a VGM would have, cant compare the two roles. Do you believe people are that trustworthy not to abuse some type of power, however limited?

well it depends on their discipline i believe that only makes any good player, student, moderator volunteer or anything. Most people cant trust alot of people now a days due to the people having lack of discipline. I was thought this myself which is why i held roles such as guild master, alliance master, discord mod and more roles. It wasn't only cause I was most capable but also due to me being a person of discipline and being taught such. I feel once we can know for sure they are discipline enough mentally to be able to deal with people and make rational judgement's then we can trust then with that type of power. But I do acknowledge where your coming from but I feel if they meet those requirements shouldn't be a issue. Heavy is the head that wears the crown is a great quote to go with what your saying as some people just can't handle power. Power and responsibilities is thought and learn through experience. But I'm confident even if the person isn't me that some people will rise up and be able to handle a responsibility like that.
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited June 2018
    Conrad wrote: »
    I recently came back to game, almost a week now, and I saw that Broa is just dead. There are very little players and it's just no fun at all. I saw that I missed the server transfer event and all my characters are stuck on a useless server. Is there anything I can do to transfer my characters? If anything could be done, i.e, a transfer or a repeat in event it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Tell that to Nexon..... we've been screaming this for years now... I'm in Bera (the most "populated" world) and it's dead here....

I disagree with a time limited event, just in case some people miss it, (if they do it during the summer this may arguably not be a problem) and the game is declining/ dead. Maybe they can do something where each account is given one free transfer, or you can buy a transfer from the NX shop at any time.

You can also argue the game is dying, so if you couple that with any more people leaving dead worlds, they will potentially, slowly decrease, that there will be no one, not even these close knitted communities that have been mentioned

Smart, very smart. (I'm serious).
    I think leaving people behind in dead servers is stupid and its not worth it. We should only have 2 serves reboot and the most populated which is bera, combine all the servers but reboot together. after doing so give the mods a real job which is in game moderating. with this we can slowly but surely get rid of all the hackers and people who are destroying the game. nexon used to manually ban hackers from what i been hearing since my last post. we can bring it back but even better record them hacking then get rid of them. this will show players nexon is actually doing thier job. hire or get volunteers to do it that are fair and just and dont ban or mute people on impulse we need mods that can fairly and justly do this. if we can get this in game and merge all servers we can get the community back both with actual players and with trust. this will show the players and community nexon actually cares and is doing their job. it doesnt take alot to do this and im sure its possible. we done gm events where gm's were present and in the community this is also very important having people in the community and interacting with everyone and keeping them inform of things and just hanging out. this is possible and can be done. remember i say this in all caps so no one gets feelings hurt "THIS ISNT NEXON HATE ITS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM" as long as we can come up with ideas and put them into action maplestory can be great again as we all know we cant move on to ms2 without fixing the game and trust in ms1.

rizasaika2018

RizaSaika#8726

This is exactly what we've been trying to say.... 2 worlds! Bera and Reboot, that's it, that's how should it be.
    But again, we still have those very very very few people who disagree with us because they want an empty server where they can train alone while no one bother them, no one spam smegas them, no nothing..... it really makes no sense... just think about it, it's like someone in real life want to live life without people... does it make sense? I don't think so.... this is absolutely crazy -_-
    But then again, this is what they want, you can't tell them no, right? but guess what? in this case we definitely can say no! because the majority is far more important than just a very very few people, and we all know, this is just way too easy to understand this, even without polls, that the MAJORITY wants merge and NOW!

i already know i am proposing that we can use the same system to get volunteer gm's either from mods or other players in game similar to the vfm applications to help the gms as yes i know they are a different group. but its possible and doable. as I posted in the video they are around and they could do something to help.

Lol, believe me, don't waste your time talking with DarkPassenger, for some reason, he won't agree with us no matter what, it's really pointless, it's really seems as if he's Nexon's lawyer, lol. trying to protect them and do exactly as they want (cuz Nexon DOES not want to merge worlds at all).

Also check this out, we have another maintance/server check right now! yeah great, welcome to AfkStory. -_-
    DeathTheKid
  • NotNamedYetNotNamedYet
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I actually miss, people telling me to CC or getting ksed at this point, I would be really happy if I was to d/c cause of there being so many people in one map

this is what we have sometimes in Bera :D
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited June 2018
    Trystarr wrote: »

It seems to be a common pattern for maplers to periodically leave the game only to come back months/years later down the road. In fact I don't play with any other maplers who haven't done exactly this @ some point before. If that trend continues, this proposed solution of another world transfer event will again inevitably lead to the same problem we are at now. I'm sure every active mapler would atleast be sort of satisfied with a world transfer event, but what happens 4 months from now when a whole bunch of maplers come back to the game only to find their server deserted? I'll tell you; a lot of them quit again. We can't just say 'too bad, so sad' to these people because it comprises a significant portion of the maple population who are periodically inactive, and therefore uanware of these events. It is bad for business, and bad for the maple community. Anecdotally I can tell you I've been playing a lot less recently because of the lack of response on Nexon's part addressing this issue.

A good compromise is creating one less active non-reboot server, and one giant merge for the rest. Tbh I genuinely don't understand how anyone critically thinking about this issue would disagree with this solution. Being able to choose between the active server or inactive server adequately solves any disagreement on this issue, as people have choice. Any sentimental feelings for servers should be lost at this point or at least not considered in making such a important decision. If you are lucky enough to still be in your original server and are satisfied there, you have to realize the vast majority of us were forced to other servers, and acknowledge this luxury is significantly less important than actually having a community (is anyone so lost on memory lane they'd prefer their home server>an active community?) Even this problem can be addressed by coupling a world transfer event WITH a world merge event. Either way, Nexon, fix this game.

Well, I think this is a matter of opinion, since none of us is in Nexon or works there or will actually be the ones making the decision, and it will come down to THEIR opinions, in the end. *MY* opinion is that I'm happy in my home server, I wouldn't like to see Windia disappear and turn into a blob with a whole bunch of other servers and become unplayable for me again. I'm not lost on memory lane, because memory lane would lead me back to the time when the so-called active community was still there and there were lots of people grinding on the same maps and fighting over them for supremacy, lots of lag and disconnects and crashes every time there was a major event and an overall impossibility to play in peace. It's just that I personally prefer a small community and a peaceful and not-so-laggy server (even though the servers crash and the game collapses still nowadays. I can't imagine how it would be if this awful mega-world people want was already a reality) than the so-called "active community", which means lots of stupid smegas making the game lag and shouting stupidities for the whole world to see, ks wars and a general inability to play properly and in peace, without having to argue with people or fight over maps or whatever. I'm not lost on memory lane, because that takes me back to the infamous ks wars on coolie zombies, where the community was so "beautifully active" that you couldn't take a healthy break or go to the bathroom without losing your map and your spot during normal hours and specially during 2xexp events. That takes me back to the annoying ks wars that happened almost every day and which made me quit for a long while because I play this game to have fun, to unwind, to distract myself from the stress of real life, not to go online and have to fight with idiots who come into the map I'm on and start telling me to "cc plz" or stuff. I don't want that, I don't miss that, I wouldn't want Maple to go back to that.

I don't want a server merge, I don't give a damn about a bigger community (considering what it means in reality). That's me. You are free to prefer exactly the opposite. I don't want to convince you or care about convincing you or anyone else to feel otherwise. I just expressed my opinion so, if Nexon is actually paying attention to this thread and theoretically will actually consider it when they come to a decision regarding this matter, they can see that not EVERYONE wants the same and that, while they may get you or others if they merge servers (because you say you're playing less now that the servers are allegedly "dead"), they will lose people like me and others (who will quit playing if worlds disappear and become one giant, unbearable and unplayable world just for the sake of being all cramped all together). I personally think they'll make their decision based on what's more economically and technically feasible and convenient, and not based on what you or me or this theoretical "majority" or the theoretical "minority" wants. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, just in case they do care about the pages and pages of arguments written here, I want to show my opinion, support those who feel like me and show the other side of the "majority"'s coin. :)
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    edited June 2018
    Trystarr wrote: »

Well, I think this is a matter of opinion, since none of us is in Nexon or works there or will actually be the ones making the decision, and it will come down to THEIR opinions, in the end. *MY* opinion is that I'm happy in my home server, I wouldn't like to see Windia disappear and turn into a blob with a whole bunch of other servers and become unplayable for me again. I'm not lost on memory lane, because memory lane would lead me back to the time when the so-called active community was still there and there were lots of people grinding on the same maps and fighting over them for supremacy, lots of lag and disconnects and crashes every time there was a major event and an overall impossibility to play in peace. It's just that I personally prefer a small community and a peaceful and not-so-laggy server (even though the servers crash and the game collapses still nowadays. I can't imagine how it would be if this awful mega-world people want was already a reality) than the so-called "active community", which means lots of stupid smegas making the game lag and shouting stupidities for the whole world to see, ks wars and a general inability to play properly and in peace, without having to argue with people or fight over maps or whatever. I'm not lost on memory lane, because that takes me back to the infamous ks wars on coolie zombies, where the community was so "beautifully active" that you couldn't take a healthy break or go to the bathroom without losing your map and your spot during normal hours and specially during 2xexp events. That takes me back to the annoying ks wars that happened almost every day and which made me quit for a long while because I play this game to have fun, to unwind, to distract myself from the stress of real life, not to go online and have to fight with idiots who come into the map I'm on and start telling me to "cc plz" or stuff. I don't want that, I don't miss that, I wouldn't want Maple to go back to that.

I don't want a server merge, I don't give a damn about a bigger community (considering what it means in reality). That's me. You are free to prefer exactly the opposite. I don't want to convince you or care about convincing you or anyone else to feel otherwise. I just expressed my opinion so, if Nexon is actually paying attention to this thread and theoretically will actually consider it when they come to a decision regarding this matter, they can see that not EVERYONE wants the same and that, while they may get you or others if they merge servers (because you say you're playing less now that the servers are allegedly "dead"), they will lose people like me and others (who will quit playing if worlds disappear and become one giant, unbearable and unplayable world just for the sake of being all cramped all together). I personally think they'll make their decision based on what's more economically and technically feasible and convenient, and not based on what you or me or this theoretical "majority" or the theoretical "minority" wants. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, just in case they do care about the pages and pages of arguments written here, I want to show my opinion, support those who feel like me and show the other side of the "majority"'s coin. :)

The person you are responding to said,he would want to merge all worlds into Bera and have one additonal server that is lowly populated that people can choose to go to, so you would be able to stay in a dead server if you so wished. I said it many times throughout this thread, I would rather be in an active world with all its cons, then a in a dead world with its benefits, the worlds are simply that dead (at least khaini is) .Some people have mentioned having 3 non reboot servers, which would allow you to still play in a dead server. I personally believe (unless nexon discloses some numbers) that 3-2 non reboot servers is the maximum servers this game can have.
  • WZrkWZrk
    Reactions: 990
    edited June 2018
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    Conrad wrote: »

Tell that to Nexon..... we've been screaming this for years now... I'm in Bera (the most "populated" world) and it's dead here....

Smart, very smart. (I'm serious).

rizasaika2018

RizaSaika#8726

This is exactly what we've been trying to say.... 2 worlds! Bera and Reboot, that's it, that's how should it be.
    But again, we still have those very very very few people who disagree with us because they want an empty server where they can train alone while no one bother them, no one spam smegas them, no nothing..... it really makes no sense... just think about it, it's like someone in real life want to live life without people... does it make sense? I don't think so.... this is absolutely crazy -_-
    But then again, this is what they want, you can't tell them no, right? but guess what? in this case we definitely can say no! because the majority is far more important than just a very very few people, and we all know, this is just way too easy to understand this, even without polls, that the MAJORITY wants merge and NOW!

Lol, believe me, don't waste your time talking with DarkPassenger, for some reason, he won't agree with us no matter what, it's really pointless, it's really seems as if he's Nexon's lawyer, lol. trying to protect them and do exactly as they want (cuz Nexon DOES not want to merge worlds at all).

Also check this out, we have another maintance/server check right now! yeah great, welcome to AfkStory. -_-

Just as you can call the idea of people wanting "an empty server where they can be alone for the rest of their lives" crazy, I can call the idea of "people wanting an overly congested, instable blob of a server where people can barely progress without having some sort of conflict with another person trying to train" crazy. And I can just as easily say that the majority of people support my decision and that your idea should be completely ignored because it sounds stupid in my head. Do you see what I'm getting at here?

Making almost completely baseless claims and discrediting the opposition's viewpoint because they don't want what you want isn't going to help anyone or convince people with opposing viewpoints to join your side (which is one of the purposes of a thread like this, to convince people why you think merging is good). There have been people in this thread who have slightly changed my mind about merging worlds; the difference between them and several others in the thread with similar comments to yours is that they used actual reasoning behind their responses. And where in the world are you getting the idea that Nexon doesn't want to merge servers? The only comment in this thread from them is that they've been considering it.

TachikawaHiyoko
  • lookingforXlookingforX
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2018
    I am from kradia. I'm stuck on this server with few players to play with, its kind of depressing. when will there be another world tranfer/leap anyone knows?
This discussion has been closed.