[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What is your favorite Class you have played?

RenjiAsukaRenjiAsuka
Reactions: 315
edited August 2018 in General Chat
Just wanted to know what everyone's been enjoying!

I really been enjoying Kinesis a lot :D

Comments

• pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited August 2018
    I burned a Xenon. It's pretty fun. I ran it through black heaven. It was interesting.
    IlluminyeRenjiAsuka
  • TapiokaTapioka
    Reactions: 455
    edited August 2018
    I like Aran and Xenon a lot.
    pandabunniesIlluminyeRenjiAsuka
  • IlluminyeIlluminye
    Reactions: 830
    edited August 2018
    Xenon's my favourite, by far! Beam Dance is awesome and his mobility is just a;skdhjgfaksdjghkh off the charts
    RenjiAsuka
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited August 2018
    Evan you have a pet dragon...and you have dual attack setups its fun!
    RenjiAsuka
  • UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited August 2018
    Ark. The mobbing is just godly, probably the fastest 150 in my life.
    RenjiAsuka
  • RenjiAsukaRenjiAsuka
    edited August 2018
    UserRed wrote: »
    Ark. The mobbing is just godly, probably the fastest 150 in my life.

I personally tried getting into Ark, and couldn't :x Maybe I'm just a baddie lol
  • zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited August 2018
    My favourite class is Dual Blade, but that's probably because it's the first class i ever played. I'm so used to playing it that i have a hard time getting used to others. I've played about a dozen other classes for link/legion so far and the only ones i really enjoyed were Cadena and Demon avenger. I don't see myself maining something other than Dual Blade though.
    RenjiAsuka
  • PlutiaPlutia
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 2018
    Kanna... Because who doesn't love increasing spawn rates, mob density, and fast completing quests? Not to mention, major fan of RNG, and I love the random teleport, and how it's actually random and can be anywhere on the stage with traversable area. Makes getting around towns a lot easier when i'm on a far end and wanna get anywhere closer to anything.

(Also great for familiar collection [love collecting those], monster collection completion, you name it... Kanna's my #1... Sucks at combat mobility though, until 5th job advance)
    RenjiAsuka
  • GenkyGenky
    Reactions: 100
    zoutzakje wrote: »
    My favourite class is Dual Blade, but that's probably because it's the first class i ever played. I'm so used to playing it that i have a hard time getting used to others. I've played about a dozen other classes for link/legion so far and the only ones i really enjoyed were Cadena and Demon avenger. I don't see myself maining something other than Dual Blade though.

Same here! My first character and main was a Shadower and then I decided to try a mage class and just couldn't get into it.
    When you get so used to being able to attack while moving/mid-air, it's really difficult adapting to not being able to do that.
    Kinda sucks, because I really would like a main-alt that's as different from Shadower/Melee as possible.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited August 2018
    Mercedes and Demon Slayer
    RenjiAsuka
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    Shade and Shade
    RenjiAsuka
  • ZaiahZaiah
    Reactions: 530
    edited August 2018
    Perma beginner. I like the minimalistic & different approach of the class.
    RenjiAsukaChroniusNightmare
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Bowmaster has always been my go to.
    RenjiAsuka
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited August 2018
    bishop ftw
    scholar624
  • niko9400niko9400
    Reactions: 310
    guys what about phantoms ;d
    RenjiAsuka
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited August 2018
    If my name is an indicator, I'm a big fan of BaM. Love telecasting, love the aesthetics, it's a really smooth class to play.

Outside of BaM I like DrK and Evan a lot. I'll also just mess around on my Aran for fun occasionally. Kinesis and DS are another two I'm a fan of.
    RenjiAsuka
  • PlutiaPlutia
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 2018
    always a good sign in a game when everyone has a different answer pretty much. Lol. aside from Xenon, Evan and Aran don't think anything else has been mentioned twice. (and aran and xenon were both mentioned in lists which had multiple chars to begin with)
    RenjiAsuka
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited August 2018
    Really enjoyed building a Cadena as part of the "Nova: Liberation of Cadena" patch several months ago. She is very agile, delightfully edgy personality, and her class mechanics emphasize using all of her skills in rotation rather than spamming one or two for DPS (looking at you, Illium...).
    RenjiAsuka
  • RenjiAsukaRenjiAsuka
    edited August 2018
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Really enjoyed building a Cadena as part of the "Nova: Liberation of Cadena" patch several months ago. She is very agile, delightfully edgy personality, and her class mechanics emphasize using all of her skills in rotation rather than spamming one or two for DPS (looking at you, Illium...).

Cadena is pretty fun when I was first playing her, and with her weapon being chains I thought all her attacks were based on chain attacks not pull out weapons from hell x)

Still I enjoy her a bit too!
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    Jett, because secretly it is the most OP class you would ever play.
    IlluminyeRenjiAsuka