[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Kanna hackers every where and every channel

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2018
    ShokunKaYo wrote: »
    Just stop complaining and just accept the fact that this is just how it is. With so many botters, u can actually get epic pot scroll, innocence scrolls and CS scrolls for cheap prices on AH. If u complain too much, the only changes devs r gonna make r the ones that hurt legit players while doing zero dmg to hackers. And that is if u can even get them to make any changes in the first place. Most of time, they just ignore

It's sad but true... nexon will never take care of hackers/botters :(

Did you not read the memo? 30k accounts were banned in that week. It's not a permanent solution, but it shows theyre doing something.

• Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited November 2018
    Just stop complaining and just accept the fact that this is just how it is. With so many botters, u can actually get epic pot scroll, innocence scrolls and CS scrolls for cheap prices on AH. If u complain too much, the only changes devs r gonna make r the ones that hurt legit players while doing zero dmg to hackers. And that is if u can even get them to make any changes in the first place. Most of time, they just ignore

Did you not read the memo? 30k accounts were banned in that week. It's not a permanent solution, but it shows theyre doing something.

I see much more hackers/botters than real legit players, so I guess it's not enough at all.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited November 2018
    If they really wanted them to be gone, they'd have been gone years ago. Most of the P2W players in this game that I know buy mesos like other people buy groceries/food and probably spend more money a month than many average families do on such things. If all the mesos services were to end tomorrow the game would probably dry up within a month. That's how ingrained and long connected the botting is to this game. The botters aren't going anywhere as long as the doors are still open.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited November 2018

I see much more hackers/botters than real legit players, so I guess it's not enough at all.

guy it's technology, not magic.
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2018
    bootlicker wrote: »
    If they really wanted them to be gone, they'd have been gone years ago. Most of the P2W players in this game that I know buy mesos like other people buy groceries/food and probably spend more money a month than many average families do on such things. If all the mesos services were to end tomorrow the game would probably dry up within a month. That's how ingrained and long connected the botting is to this game. The botters aren't going anywhere as long as the doors are still open.

That's so true! finally someone is actually saying this. I like you.
    And in this case, I wish they could at least take care of 50% of them, or even 30%... don't you think it'd bring some balance to the economy?

guy it's technology, not magic.

Just read what bootlicker said.
    Unlike many other people, she put the truth on the table. I like her.
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2018
    I may be told not to report, but I do it anyway for the fact that the more stacks of reports a character has and Nexon gets to them, something would be done, just like the tons of accounts that were banned. I haven't actually gotten on due to maintenance issues for some reason but I'll see if I've been accidentally banned just because my name is a number and stands out lol
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited July 2019
    it's funny all this .. to this day, bera and reboot are the servers with the most hackers in the whole game, after the kanna revamp patch, are the hackers doing the business of their life and nexon? nothing, technical support or gms? ghosts that no longer punish these, the reporting system is really a tear ... no one can legally deliver and not even with help because there are always 1 or 2 hackers on a map, a shame the game today, and it's funny because some that administrators of the forum are created just by writing more not to help and to make a serious criticism they just laugh and they don't help at all to everyone in general, all the important channels of spots in maple are full of hackers, from the pantheon to orbis and from orbis A tempera of time and from this to Arcane River, a chaos, but this game the economy is sustained thanks to hackers and many posts some volunteers who are pathetic, applaud and give thanks that this happens, the problem is new people and legal people looking for a fair game, to know, to experiment and continue in the game but at an absurd cost, for an absurd issue that is years old and today nothing simply nothing
This discussion has been closed.