[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Black Mage Legion Application - Contest

Comments

• Sterling_AislingSterling_Aisling
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2018
    so who won?

I think they might be working on it. But then again... they probably have a lot of stuff to do, and not enough people for this. Fortunately, there aren't too many to read here. So that's the bright side of things.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited November 2018
    Hi All! Sorry for the delay, but due to the length of entries for this contest, judging may take longer than normal. Hoping to have winners announced soon if not next week!
    Sterling_AislingKuroki7PetalmagicDaxterbeer
    edited November 2018
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi All! Sorry for the delay, but due to the length of entries for this contest, judging may take longer than normal. Hoping to have winners announced soon if not next week!

No worries. Just take your time. You guys have the toughest, so we understand. Take care of yourselves~! ^^
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited November 2018
    PKTy5VP.png

Emperor of Terror "Diablo Jasper!"

"Fear" the uneasy feeling of the unknown. I heard you once had the ones closes to you try to kill you for seeking knowledge of light magic. I too had my father try to kill me once. Once I saw his body drop, the feeling of ease and excitement started flowing through. The feeling of self-gratification. I had to do it again! I tried close friends, strangers anything that can move. Became a hobby of some sort, kinda like a form of art. Seeing the fear! the terror, the rush, the feeling of power, the power to do as you please. The power to crush any insect that walks my path. I mean why not crush them. isn't creatures made of blood and flesh? A form known as organic life is nothing, but just a genetic mutation, an accident, nothing so sacred about that. Organic life is only measured in years to decades right? Me ending it right there and then it means absolutely nothing. This to me is a form of art, a craft of some sort. You the same right isn't light magic a art, a type of power that those fear only cause a lack of exposure. For me, they can all wither and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us they are nothing. We are the end and beginning of everything. We shall cover this world in terror and destruction. "Let us make it Black!" We shall impose the greatest reign of darkness maple world will ever see. They only exist cause we allow it and we can end them whenever we demand. "LET THE CARNIVAL OF TERROR BEGIN!"
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2018
    riza wrote: »
    PKTy5VP.png

"Fear" the uneasy feeling of the unknown. I heard you once had the ones closes to you try to kill you for seeking knowledge of light magic. I too had my father try to kill me once. Once I saw his body drop, the feeling of ease and excitement started flowing through. The feeling of self-gratification. I had to do it again! I tried close friends, strangers anything that can move. Became a hobby of some sort, kinda like a form of art. Seeing the fear! the terror, the rush, the feeling of power, the power to do as you please. The power to crush any insect that walks my path. I mean why not crush them. isn't creatures made of blood and flesh? A form known as organic life is nothing, but just a genetic mutation, an accident, nothing so sacred about that. Organic life is only measured in years to decades right? Me ending it right there and then it means absolutely nothing. This to me is a form of art, a craft of some sort. You the same right isn't light magic a art, a type of power that those fear only cause a lack of exposure. For me, they can all wither and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us they are nothing. We are the end and beginning of everything. We shall cover this world in terror and destruction. "Let us make it Black!" We shall impose the greatest reign of darkness maple world will ever see. They only exist cause we allow it and we can end them whenever we demand. "LET THE CARNIVAL OF TERROR BEGIN!"

I hate to say it, but you are SUPER late from the entry date. Sorry.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited November 2018
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    PKTy5VP.png

I hate to say it, but you are SUPER late from the entry date. Sorry.

lmao being ban means u late on the news and things going on i think im the exception ;) plus still waiting for aru to give me my pass
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited November 2018
    Apologies everyone for how long it took to judge this contest. There were just TOO MANY good entries and we were limited to only 3 winners. Regretfully, but at the same time, proudly, I present to you all the 3 new Black Mage Commanders:

1st Place:
    ScreamingforHelp
    Entry - http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/85039/#Comment_85039

The Black Mage acknowledges that you are capable of seeing the way he sees. Your screams for help is a wish that will be granted by the Black Mage himself.

2nd Place:
    MikuLover
    Entry - http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/84899/#Comment_84899

The ultimate hatred you say? Show the world created by false gods your hatred and burn it to the ground. Here is your chance to prove your hatred and worth. Let it fuel your desires to change this corrupt world for a better future.

3rd Place:
    Zasuti
    Entry - http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/84935/#Comment_84935

No longer do you have nothing, for now you have a purpose. This world has caused you nothing but pain. But all pain will subside and all beginnings start from nothing.

Winners will be delivered their rewards within the next week. Please message me if you do not receive your reward!
    Kuroki7Sterling_AislingRenni
  • Kuroki7Kuroki7
    Reactions: 660
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Congratulations to the winners!
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2018
    Grats guys, i am surprised this contest only had three winners...but it is a hard one to pick them for...(Maybe next time, Commander Lumina.)
    Sterling_Aisling
    edited November 2018
    Congrats everyone! It was actually a lot of fun! Hope we can do this again!
  • NibboNibbo
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Aww I never finished mine :( But I don't wanna let it go to waste so I'll post it here just for fun!

New Black Mage Commander Contest:

** [Little half dead ghost girl] **

Tragic accident involving magic, it kills her but because
    of the spell going wrong she's part of both the world of
    the dead and the world of the living. Her body keeps switching
    in and out of each world (out of her control)
    She has crapton of HP and sometimes switch into a ghost body
    where her physical body is in the dead world, and spirit in living world
    During a fight she will randomly become a ghost where she can't take
    any damage.
    Her ability is to make inanimate objects move (She prefers animals or plushies)

Her family were made of wizards who practiced a combination of science and magic
    She did not have the talent her parents wanted, and as the heartless people they
    were, she was used as an experiment for some of their tests. They attempt to
    make her resistant to certain attacks such as heat, electricity, experimental
    spells that would help her breathe under water, overwhelming sound waves etc.
    She started to lose her emotions and was nearly lifeless as a person.
    During the familys last experiment, it went horrible wrong. It was the worst pain
    she had ever felt and in her dying moment she cursed her own family and they all
    got attacked and killed in the horribly failed experiment.
    She had none and nowhere to go to, and just wandered around slowly while picking
    up trashed plushies and dolls. The darkness around got drawn to her, which caught
    the attention of the black mage

(didnt get further)
    Sterling_Aisling
  • MaplebramMaplebram
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2018
    Cune walks to his cape and picks it up. While turning around he equips his cape and sees three new figures next to the Black mage. "Really, those three it's gonna be?" Cune pulls his hood up again. "Pfff such a wasted." He mumbles. "Well I see you don't need me." Says Cune well turning around toward the entrance. He starts walking. "If you ever need a Commander that knows what he does, you can find me in El Nath." While Cune keeps walking he turns his head around, still halve covered by the hood. "You know where..." then he exit the room.
  • DadevilslayaDadevilslaya
    Reactions: 850
    edited December 2018
    Nothing here