[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Adventure Microsite Gift Box Expiration?

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited May 2019 in Bug Reporting
So the gift box says that it is good until 6/11 but when I go to log out of my character the box show up under the items that are going to expire soon. When I go look at the box the little timer on it is blinking red. I have over half a month until the box expires so why is it looking like it could disappear at any time?

Comments

• ThatNinjalolThatNinjalol
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2019
    Mine said 11th of June as well, but expired right now.
  • FrozeFroze
    Reactions: 1,395
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Mine and a guild mates just expired too.
    It had June 11th expiry date.
    Not happy.
  • FlamiFlami
    Reactions: 310
    edited May 2019
    Mine also just expired, even though it said the 11th of June as the listed expiration date. I didn't redeem all the items :(
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Thank you for reporting this. It has been forwarded.

Could you please include in your report the date and time (if you remember) when you claimed your box from the Gift Drop?
    YinYangX
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2019
    Yeah my box did expire and I have a screen shot showing that it said 6/11 as the date of expiration. I believe that I accepted the box the first or second day that it was available. Also I had not taken anything out of it so...can I have my box back?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2019
    The expiration on my box said USABLE UNTIL 6-11-2019 at 23:59. Idk if that helps but I hope it does.
  • ThatNinjalolThatNinjalol
    Reactions: 500
    edited May 2019
    I claimed it on the same day the that it was released on the website, I know that much. Unfourtunately I don't remember the exact time.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2019
    It's okay man, there are many in the same boat as you. This will be sorted out eventually with so many people being affected.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited May 2019
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Yeah my box did expire and I have a screen shot showing that it said 6/11 as the date of expiration. I believe that I accepted the box the first or second day that it was available. Also I had not taken anything out of it so...can I have my box back?

AKradian:
    Could you please include in your report the date and time (if you remember) when you claimed your box from the Gift Drop?

The person who forwarded your bug report says you need to edit your Bug Report (original post) with the date and time you claimed your box from the Gift Box notification. The people who are in charge of handling bug reports won't see that you posted the date and time in a separate comment.

And giving the expiration of the item itself doesn't help because the expiration time and date for the item is the same for all players who claimed it via the Gift Box notification when they logged onto one of their characters in-game after clicking the "Get Gifts Now" button on the microsite.
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2019
    Good morning, the gift box should expire on 6/11 and suddenly it has been eliminated today, what has happened?

Server: Bera
    Char: ElExorcista
    Level: 227
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited May 2019
    Hello!
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of the issue where Adventure Microsite Gift Box is expiring before 6/11.
    We are looking into this issue. Q.Q
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2019
    Thanks for getting back to us!
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    I have been hit by this bug as well, as of today.
    17WrWqj.png
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2019
    Oh nice! We got our boxes back today! Thanks so much!!!
    Ghiblee