[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lagging a lot of the Octobere 27th maintenance

Comments

• SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    bump , please fix!
  • mafloo3mafloo3
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited October 2016
    IT IS FKING ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGG AS FK

FOR FK SAKE NEXON FIX IT ALREADY !! DISABLE THE SHETTY CHAT CHANNEL WE DONT NEED MORE FKED UP UPDATES JUST LET THE FKING GAME STAY STABLE F5
    FK YOUR CODINGS WITH THE SHETTY TEST ENVIRONMENT YOU HAVE F5 DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY ALREADY
  • PuppyMangoPuppyMango
    Reactions: 1,420
    edited October 2016
    Please please fix it, it really make the game unplayable. Can't do bossing, can't do quest, can't do jump quest... .the only thing i can do is afk... just afk. PLEASE FIX IT!
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    not just chat channel! everything! nexon!!! fix your shiity game and get ur asses together we are tired of this!.
  • MayetalaMayetala
    Reactions: 1,520
    edited October 2016
    Well I have a little bit of an update. This lag only seems to happen to me whenever I enter the cash shop and come back out. After that, it seems to just...go away on its own. How long it takes to go away, I have no idea. I entered the cash shop before I went to sleep last night to turn in my reward points, and got the lag spikes whenever I came back out. Whenever I woke up I checked to see if the spikes were still there but they were gone.

So I guess don't enter the cash shop unless you absolutely have to. If you do, make it the last thing you do before you log off the game lol
  • MainemanMaineman
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Mayetala
    Mayetala said:

Well I have a little bit of an update. This lag only seems to happen to me whenever I enter the cash shop and come back out. After that, it seems to just...go away on its own. How long it takes to go away, I have no idea. I entered the cash shop before I went to sleep last night to turn in my reward points, and got the lag spikes whenever I came back out. Whenever I woke up I checked to see if the spikes were still there but they were gone.

So I guess don't enter the cash shop unless you absolutely have to. If you do, make it the last thing you do before you log off the game lol
    I just logged on for the first time and the lag was there before I did anything, it's also happen where the game crashed and when I came back I was lagging again.
  • mafloo3mafloo3
    edited October 2016
    Maineman
    Maineman said:

Mayetala
    Mayetala said:

I just logged on for the first time and the lag was there before I did anything, it's also happen where the game crashed and when I came back I was lagging again.
    typical nexon shet
    welcome 2 the club
  • mafloo3mafloo3
    edited October 2016
    mafloo3
    mafloo3 said:

Maineman
    Maineman said:

Mayetala
    Mayetala said:

typical nexon shet
    welcome 2 the club
    11 YEARS !!

E-L-E-V-E-N
    F-U-C-K-I-N-G
    Y-E-A-R-S

AND THE SAME SHET STILL LAGS LIKE ITS JUST BUILT YESTERDAY !!
    NEXON GET UR SHET TOGETHER

WHERE THE FK IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION !!
    "Please leave a comment below as a feedback to enhance our system"
    BULLSHET SURVEYS. U GUYS SUCK AS HELL.
  • MainemanMaineman
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    reddit has a potential fix check there
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, i just checked this morning, i'm still lagging. It's just this is a major issue that everyone is having a problem with, yet nexon has not replied or acknowledged the issue, instead they put up Halloween weekend events in the front page and pretend everything is okay, thats why many people are upset. Nexon, if you don't do anything about this, no one will be able to enjoy your halloween weekend events, or play your game.
  • SuperSuper
    Reactions: 520
    edited October 2016
    I have the same problem. Plz Nexon fix this problem!!! The game is unplayable at the moment :( Extreme lag every 2 secs
  • SwordBossSwordBoss
    Reactions: 815
    edited October 2016
    BUMP BUMP BUMP CMON NEXON WE NEED THIS FIXED BEFORE 2x! THE GAME IS MOSTLY UNPLAYABLE ATM.
    SuperLilyflower
  • mafloo3mafloo3
    edited October 2016
    Maineman
    Maineman said:

thanks alot man i found it.
    [SOLVED] !!!!!!!!!!!!
    GUYS CHECK THIS URL IT HAS THE SOLUTION : https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/59sm15/cash_shop_lag_fix/

to make the long story short, just block outgoing traffic to IP : 8.31.99.133 in your firewall.
    it will terminate all the connection with the new chat channel (which is fking the connection of maple causing it to spike lag every second)

Steps:
    1- search for "CMD"
    2- Right-click
    3- Run As Administrator
    4- copy this command "netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="MaplestoryFix" protocol=TCP dir=out action=block remoteip=8.31.99.133"
    5- paste it inside the black screen (command prompt) by right-clicking > paste (CTRL+V doesnt work in CMD, you have to right-click paste it)
    6- click enter
    7- "OK" sign should show up after entering the command successfully
    8- enjoy the lag-free till nexon gets their shet fixed which will never happen ... F7 .. fked up support srsly.

misaki6505LilyflowerxNihility
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    mafloo3
    mafloo3 said:

Maineman
    Maineman said:

[SOLVED] !!!!!!!!!!!!
    GUYS CHECK THIS URL IT HAS THE SOLUTION : https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/59sm15/cash_shop_lag_fix/

to make the long story short, just block outgoing traffic to IP : 8.31.99.133 in your firewall.
    it will terminate all the connection with the new chat channel (which is fking the connection of maple causing it to spike lag every second)

Steps:
    1- search for "CMD"
    2- Right-click
    3- Run As Administrator
    4- copy this command "netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="MaplestoryFix" protocol=TCP dir=out action=block remoteip=8.31.99.133"
    5- paste it inside the black screen (command prompt) by right-clicking > paste (CTRL+V doesnt work in CMD, you have to right-click paste it)
    6- click enter
    8- enjoy the lag-free till nexon gets their shet fixed which will never happen ... F7 .. fked up support srsly.

gonna try it.

• mafloo3mafloo3
    edited October 2016
    @Maineman @Kazeyoma thanks alot guys i found the solution.
    [SOLVED] !!!!!!!!!!!!

Steps:
    1- search for "CMD"
    2- Right-click
    3- Run As Administrator
    6- click enter

am reposting this here to make it easier for ppl to find the solution instead of going through all the chat.
    original discussion can be found here: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3481/lagging-a-lot-of-the-octobere-27th-maintenance/p4

below is a screen shot of the command if you didnt understand it:

imgur.com/a/g0TkW
  • LordBaxiLordBaxi
    Reactions: 315
    edited October 2016
    When im going to the cash shop and coming back im having a rlly small short lags every 2 seconds and its so annoying cause i cant rlly do bosses like thta and sometimes its not a short lag sometimes its 7 seconds lag and its alot time for a lag that coming EVERY 2 SECONDS
    AND ITS GOING TO EB A 2X SO HWEN ARE YOU PLANING ON FIXING IT?!?! PLZ JUST DO A UNSCHEDUALD MAINTRENCE
  • mafloo3mafloo3
    edited October 2016
    LordBaxi
    LordBaxi said:

When im going to the cash shop and coming back im having a rlly small short lags every 2 seconds and its so annoying cause i cant rlly do bosses like thta and sometimes its not a short lag sometimes its 7 seconds lag and its alot time for a lag that coming EVERY 2 SECONDS
    AND ITS GOING TO EB A 2X SO HWEN ARE YOU PLANING ON FIXING IT?!?! PLZ JUST DO A UNSCHEDUALD MAINTRENCE
    its fixed already, plz read the threads instead of creating new ones.
    here is the solution: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3516/solved-october-27th-lag-issue#latest

have fun
  • JustaNerdlingJustaNerdling
    Reactions: 415
    edited October 2016
    Weird. I lag on certain characters but not on others.
  • misaki6505misaki6505
    Reactions: 400
    edited October 2016
    mafloo3
    mafloo3 said:

Maineman
    Maineman said:

[SOLVED] !!!!!!!!!!!!

Steps:
    1- search for "CMD"
    2- Right-click
    3- Run As Administrator
    6- click enter

Can confirm that the command prompt method worked for me. Played the game normally and didn't get any lag. No more MapleStutter on my end at least
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited October 2016
    I WILL MISS OUT ON 2X THIS WEEK END CAUSE I CANT PLAY WITH ALL THIS LAG .....PLEASE CLOSE GAME AND FIX SO ALL CAN JOIN 2X WEEK END THANK YOU NEXON