[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The new maplestory achievements and goals thread

Comments

• UpsilonGreenUpsilonGreen
    Reactions: 630
    edited May 2019
    Came back to the game after god know how long. Restarting from scratch and have made a pirate, now an outlaw. Also realised I messed up my sp in 2nd job and didn't max rapid fire, so need to get me an sp reset scroll.

Still cannot decide who to main, either wind archer, phantom, dawn warrior or thunder breaker. Never could decide...
  • ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Solo'd Normal Horntail on my beginner for the first time.
    Took about 30 minutes. Weapon Cancel is awful.

6QQNHZK.png

Some things learned:
    -Thought I would need to add legion power stance in order to consistently stay up on the platforms, but my avoid from being much higher level than HT + having a ton of LUK/DEX from allstat equips gave me pseudo stance. Only got knocked down a few times.
    -Had to use a polearm to reach HT's arms and heads, since my main weapon is a dagger. I need to finish scrolling my surfboard and get decent potential on it. The difference in damage is sadly noticeable.
    -The flying wyvern summons have wonky hitboxes.
    -Need to move my mount to another key. There's some strange latency keeping it on 'X'
    -DSE would probably be better than DSI for my gloves.
    GenkaiX1OtaCOOLdWYellowYoda
  • JuniorJennyJuniorJenny
    Reactions: 210
    edited June 2019
    Got my Ghost Ship Exorcist identification for my https://www.mangazuki.online/manga/strongest-abandoned-son/ Hayato today. Likewise understood that 100% Unique Potential look since I leveled my Hayato amid that occasion. Utilized it on my Badge.

Reached level 180 for my Battle Mage, after not logging on it for so many years. Gained 90 levels to get here, still 70 to go to max, then might head to Reboot, or make another character, most likely Blade Master or something of the sort. Contemplating Aran but ehhh.
    MapleBishopFan85
  • JuniorJennyJuniorJenny
    Reactions: 210
    edited July 2019
    Got my Ghost Ship Exorcist identification for my https://time4buying.com/best-offset-smokers/ Hayato today. Likewise understood that 100% Unique Potential look since I leveled my Hayato amid that occasion. Utilized it on my Badge.

Reached level 180 for my Battle Mage, after not logging on it for so many years. Gained 90 levels to get here, still 70 to go to max, then might head to Reboot, or make another character, most likely Blade Master or something of the sort. Contemplating Aran but ehhh.

Came back to the game after god know how long. Restarting from scratch and have made a pirate, now an outlaw. Also realised I messed up my sp in 2nd job and didn't max rapid fire, so need to get me an sp reset scroll.
  • NoComparisonNoComparison
    Reactions: 1,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    After redownloading the game cause the clinet forced me to I crashed 9 times. WOohooo
  • zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited August 2019
    Finally got my Umbra dagger about a week ago! This has been my "ultimate" goal for a long time. All mesos i make now will be pumped into the dagger in an effort to upgrade it, including primes and bpots. Not sure what to strive for when that's all done. Get more umbra's i guess? I still want to reach 235 to get my last symbol and continue playing to slowly improve myself. But there is nothing i want as much as i wanted that dagger.
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited October 2019
    As a Returning veteran player. In the two year time-span of playing maple. I've nailed 95% of my goals until I officially begin my lengthy break from maple. I am very very very pleased with the progress I've made to reached to this point.

I last left off with having 3k+ legion, 100+ monster collection, 23k Luk. 85% PDR, 30% Crit, 250% Boss. Lv 21x main, no drop gear.

Too now an astounding Lv. 23x Main, 40k+ Luk, 7k+ Legion, 93% PDR, 330% Boss, 61% Crit, Creating my full drop gear set. Also Re-scrolling/Replacing most of my gear and finishing my Arcane Dagger. Obtaining 300+ Monster collection.

A feat that wasn't on my list, but still should be noted is perhaps establishing myself a top 10 Dual blade in my server ( I think?).
    Much of this wasn't even possible for me without the help of the many friends and players helping me not only enjoy playing but pushing me too reach my set goals.

When i'm able to find time again for maple, i'll be sure to set even higher goals!
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited November 2019
    Ok, maybe its silly but ever since they came out with Hilla and all that Ancient Egyptian stuff I wanted to have my main look like her. I started on it back then.
    Of course I was gone two years and did not get to take advantage of all that Black Mage stuff and new Hilla content. (Boo)
    I eventually tracked down someone with the actual overall and I bought the hairpiece yesterday. Pretty darn close! I even have her huge Blackheart pet follow me around too!
    People are like "Omg HIlla...is a bishop?" I'm like yeah, I would rather kill you with kindness unlike my twin hahaha!
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited April 2020
    Vinsane wrote: »
    As a Returning veteran player. In the two year time-span of playing maple. I've nailed 95% of my goals until I officially begin my lengthy break from maple. I am very very very pleased with the progress I've made to reached to this point.

I last left off with having 3k+ legion, 100+ monster collection, 23k Luk. 85% PDR, 30% Crit, 250% Boss. Lv 21x main, no drop gear.

Too now an astounding Lv. 23x Main, 40k+ Luk, 7k+ Legion, 93% PDR, 330% Boss, 61% Crit, Creating my full drop gear set. Also Re-scrolling/Replacing most of my gear and finishing my Arcane Dagger. Obtaining 300+ Monster collection.

A feat that wasn't on my list, but still should be noted is perhaps establishing myself a top 10 Dual blade in my server ( I think?).
    Much of this wasn't even possible for me without the help of the many friends and players helping me not only enjoy playing but pushing me too reach my set goals.

When i'm able to find time again for maple, i'll be sure to set even higher goals!

LOL I'm the True VeteranMapler here since it's been my twitter for so long

Edit: I may end up buying 2 new character slots, but it would be pointless if they cant stay in Aurora Server. Once you delete a class the slot is removed as well which isn't right,. So has anyone experienced when using extra character slot it tells you must remove another classes or a window stating your max ATA Since the worlds Merge?

I'm planning on a Facebook Live Afterlands run to see if it's complete able.
  • EdheartEdheart
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2020
    Been playing for only 3 weeks but I have done tons of research and I feel like my experience in other MMOS like running high end mythic keys in WoW has helped me. With that being said I want to:

Hit 2m-2m clean (currently 1.2m-1.4m)
    Solo chaos bosses
    Max out my inventory slots
    Figure out a look for my character (DONE)
    Find a guild I can call home (I'm on BERA)
    edited June 2020
    Dced 7 times in a row last night! Best experience ever...not!
  • jimsmithsjimsmiths
    Dced 7 times in a row last night! Best experience ever...not!
    best car wax

wow! 7 times in a row.. thats too much
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited June 2020
    orfHWoFl.png

25 to go
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited July 2020
    Recently completed Goals: Reaching 300 in Monster Collection, successfully soloing Easy Pink Bean and Easy Arkarium

Current goal: solo Easy Cygnus.
    edited July 2020
    Got my Hilla face yesterday...now to hope for the choice hair coupon to have the Hilla hair and my bishop will be completed.
    (Yes I love Hilla, I'm addicted to ancient Egyptian stuff and she's so pretty)
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2020
    bpot.png

All that's left is to re-flame and... Starforce 'shudder'
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited October 2020
    Halloween Event:

I WILL GET THAT CHAIR!
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited October 2020
    arcane_symbol.png

FINALLY
    YinYangX
  • LitabooLitaboo
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2021
    Aiming for my first 200 char, the burn thing and fast leveling has been really easy, I'm almost halfway there.
    Another goal is to want to make some friends since I came back, however, Im not sure how. :c
  • beenaamsabeenaamsa
    Reactions: 100
    Currently working on a few things in Reboot now that I got my DW to 200+:

Get to 210
    Max inventory slots (Etc. and Use already done)
    onepunchmanmangaonline
    Max storage slots
    Get Faf set
    Get full Sup. Gollux set

I’ve been making huge progress in terms of range recently. Got my tyrant cloak and was lucky getting a SW 2h and suit in a single trade run. On top of that, I soloed CHT and normal PB for the first time to get a couple of decent upgrades. Finally starting to see myself hit some mil level lines. :)