[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.218 Awake: Ascend to Mastery Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

riza

About

Username
riza
Joined
Visits
932
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
2,490
Badges
15
Posts
553

Comments

  • bumbertyr wrote: » I would like to see an updated horntail. Pink bean even more so considering he's such a recognizable character. Yeah, i agree pink bean was fun before cause a lot of people can go in and try to kill. I think revamping it woul…
  • bumbertyr wrote: » I would like to see an updated horntail. Pink bean even more so considering he's such a recognizable character. Yeah i agree pink bean was fun before cause alot of people can go in and try to kill. I think revamping it would …
  • MomTeresa wrote: » hey hey hey hello everyone! i just woke up from a 3-year maple coma but gladly found that everybody is still alive and well! can someone gimme a quick update what happened between 2017 to 2020 in maple? the last patch i pla…
  • MomTeresa wrote: » hey hey hey hello everyone! i just woke up from a 3-year maple coma but gladly found that everybody is still alive and well! can someone gimme a quick update what happened between 2017 to 2020 in maple? the last patch i pla…
  • MomTeresa wrote: » hey hey hey hello everyone! i just woke up from a 3-year maple coma but gladly found that everybody is still alive and well! can someone gimme a quick update what happened between 2017 to 2020 in maple? the last patch i pla…
  • Proxima wrote: » Hi guys, I'm looking and asking around to see if anyone knows if the palette shield is still available. I've spoken to 2 GM, one of which says the item still exists but isn't sure if its obtainable and the other just told me t…
  • BlasterMaster wrote: » HE DESTROYED SQUIDWARD'S HOUSE!! Seriously, I think it would be great to finally update Kritias so as to include the Hekaton raid boss. I mean, the reason he was omitted in the first place was due to the lag issues, but…
  • Cadena91 wrote: » riza wrote: » Cadena91 wrote: » Sanpai wrote: » Reason why that dude in Bera isn't banned yet: Spends money on the game alot. Nexon doesn't ban alot of bots because it brings in "numbers" and they don't ban big spenders …
  • Cadena91 wrote: » Sanpai wrote: » Reason why that dude in Bera isn't banned yet: Spends money on the game alot. Nexon doesn't ban alot of bots because it brings in "numbers" and they don't ban big spenders because they keep the game alive. Th…
  • CMKyrios wrote: » riza wrote: » CMKyrios wrote: » It's mainly just a community spotlight! It doesn't take our community team more than a few hours of work to compile each monthly edition and write up and I think it's a nice digest to read for …
  • YinYangX wrote: » Korore wrote: » I think our Discord might be a better way to find players to party up with! If you aren't in it already, feel free to join in, our URL is: https://discord.gg/maplestory You're more than welcome to assign th…
  • anubis42 wrote: » Hi, friend of mine got banned a little while ago and since he can't make a thread yet (24 hours waiting), I'll be doing this instead of him. There's a certain individual in henesys which disturbs the peace of many many people…
  • Daxterbeer wrote: » Maplestory used to be a fun game I used to enjoy with my friends. Now Maplestory is just a place to ponder about my futile existence and to constantly blame myself for my mistakes instead of taking the cowardly way out or snap…
  • darik wrote: » riza wrote: » Today the discussion is about revamping already existing bosses or pq to increase activity or gameplay. If there was a boss to revamp which one would you want to revamp? Also, what would you recommend if they were to…
  • CMKyrios wrote: » It's mainly just a community spotlight! It doesn't take our community team more than a few hours of work to compile each monthly edition and write up and I think it's a nice digest to read for our players who regularly check the …
  • Supreveio wrote: » Got a quest to kill 10 Happy Erda to get a +30 Arcane Power item, but I need 30 Arcane Power to kill them in the first place, and there doesn't seem to be any other way to get it. ??? If you're in reboot can't help much bu…
  • EvanTrinity wrote: » In the last time KMS got the Heroes of Maple Cash Set Items in their Awake Update GMS got it in the last time in the Black Mage Update When we will get that again? i rly want it to come again to get the sets for my Heroes Cl…
  • iArrowZ wrote: » for me it was to reach 250 and get to 8k legion, both of which I completed last week, so i find myself not logging in so much, that and genshin impact is just so fun - i am taking my time on it - cant wait for it to come out on…
  • Map1eWarriorEiSama wrote: » Just thought I noticed something, probably very trivial and obvious, perhaps even counts as toxic to the developers or admins... What's (the point of) Your Maplestory? It really is just advertising the game for new p…
  • I spoke with them about a week ago >.< and they called me something racist. They usually mean to people there but hey most of my friends just say to ignore them and just stay positive so I recommend to do the same.