[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Torippi

About

Username
Torippi
Joined
Visits
377
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
1,440
Badges
11
Posts
40
Personal Quote
I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone who give a fawk.
About Me
Game-addict

Comments

  • There's an edit to the
  • (Finally! Thought you'd never apply!) As the game mechanic between the normal worlds and Reboot aren't largely different, I don't believe it will make much negative impact. The candidate shows they are very knowledgeable in terms of game mechanic…
  • I've only used burning events to make link skill characters. For characters that I want to play as main or secondary, I prefer the normal way to level up (although x2 exp is also lovely). This way, I get to enjoy the class and skills thoroughly.
  • I agreed, event duration should be extend at least long enough to cover the downtimes the game went down for maintenances. I'm a bit upset that the Club Activities event was so short and I could barely participate because of the constant disconnects…
  • Echoing what a few others said, childhood nostalgia is one of the reasons. The other reason being it's hard for me to let go of something I've spent a lot of time on and it takes a lot of screw ups to convince me to give up (aside from the game clos…
  • L4d2jpn wrote: » Are you willing to give Nexon access to your personal info? That's what it's going to take in order to stop botters, hackers. One account and one account only, you lose it and you're out. That way you can spend less time and…
  • L4d2jpn wrote: » Training a squishy character in a place where I could get 1-2 shotted. Someone walks in and lie detects me while I'm training. Any Arcane River area and an anti-pot mob spawns and I'm stuck with a popup. The lie detectors we…
  • nomicidyl wrote: » Although I agree with most of what you say, there is indeed a KSing rule in GMS. It's considered a form of harassment and people can be reported for it. Oh, is that so? Then it's my bad. As I cannot find a copy of the ToS for…
  • 엘소드 wrote: » Oh... you mean the lie detector item that was eventually removed because the majority of people abused it to grief and steal maps. The community can't be trusted to police itself when provided the tools, so the ball was taken ho…
  • foussiremix wrote: » She is squishy but not weak. People overreact . Even though other classes outdamage, she still does very good damage. She just starts to shine kinda mid game and with decent EQ. People also snap at the class because of the…
  • Mercedes has improved a lot compared a year or two ago, but she still need quite some funding before you can see the damage difference. With a few good items, she's pretty badass. Although when comparing her to other Archer classes like WA, she's st…
  • AKradian wrote: » http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/47412/#Comment_47412 Was about to ask your age before it clicked... Well played.
  • Alzakiel wrote: » Building these link skill slowly. Luminous L167 Demon Slayer L110 Phantom L49 Beast Tamer L30 Shade L21(Or 10... don't remember) But yeah, overall i didn't forget about this. The only thing im kinda unhappy with is my c…
  • CPU usage looks normal to me (especially so during lag spike moments). Check your settings again (tick, save, untick, save again). I had my Autoscreenshot for "important moments" and it works fine. No auto-screenshots. Map and Inventory were upd…
  • If you haven't already, build a few Link Skills characters. Even Level 1 skills can help you out a lot when you're still under 200. Merc give you more EXP per kill. Kaiser give you a boost in Max HP. Beast Tamer (although only available during …
  • As for me: Open Launcher >> Log in >> Get to Char Selection screen >> Wait 5 minutes for all data to finish loading >> Load into game >> Activate x2 EXP coupon >> Game Freeze >> Waits 5 minutes >> "…
  • With this up-coming change, I'm foreseeing even more botters in the game. This is a huge slap in the face to actual players who dedicate their time into grinding for gears that are already hard to obtain. Great move, Nexon. *sarcasm*
  • DarkPassenger wrote: » Thats strange for me, it began to download 9.x gigs. Thanks for letting me know though, Ill try to transfer the file back into the location and see if it finds the file. technology really shows the human imperfection, it ge…
  • DarkPassenger wrote: » Torippi wrote: » I agree. And out of all the time to make an update, they have to do in during the event. I can't even log in to play now and re-downloading the game (and praying it won't requires re-re-download) is gonna …