The GMs in charge of Cash Shop rotation have been changed a year ago and since then, the Cash Shop updates have been atrocious.
I'm a regular checker of the CS suggestions thread (http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16034/new-cash-shop-suggestions-thread/p54
) and I can confirm that, in the past YEAR, NONE
of the suggestions made BY LOYAL PLAYERS HAVE BEEN GRANTED.
For this reason, I personally spoke with Ghiblee, the forum administrator, on Discord a few months ago to try and come up with a solution. She told me a few things:
1. The CS update is planned a few months ahead of time.
2. She promised to check on the process of picking out permanent items and see if the CS team actually goes through the suggestion thread (later on, she told me it's out of her hands).
3. She agreed that there is a merit in bringing back items that were sold a long time ago and that people suggest.
4. There isn't a direct way for players to reach the "team" other than herself.
The community is CLEARLY UNSATISFIED with the Cash Shop updates. A long list ahead:
I could really go on and post more but these are prime examples that took me 2 minutes to search regarding this matter.
So what exactly is the problem?
1. Nexon loses money for not including decent permanent CS covers suggested by loyal players.
2. The CS suggestion thread is USELESS for about a year. No point in requesting anything as the GMs are NOT READING THE FORUMS.
3. The community is unsatisfied with the CS update and it makes the Maplestory experience worse.
How do we solve this issue?
1. Try to get direct contact with the team. Unfortunately, I don't see how this is possible except for forum administrators that don't have real influence on the rotation.
2. Supporting threads like this.
3. Spreading the word.
This issue makes ALL OF US
feel like Nexon is a company that doesn't care about their players. I really hope we see changes in the upcoming weeks.... Thanks.
and 2 others.