[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited October 2016
    Xenomata
    Xenomata said:

Why is this still going?
    It was enough that this damn thread had to exist in the old forums, I don't need to be reminded of how much of a freakshow the world is every time I come to the new forums.
    I don't know, it's rather entertaining to watch people who will obviously never concede anything to one another argue pointlessly.
    Lilyflower
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

I think this sums up trump supporter quite nicely!
    If a vote for Trump is a vote for a president destroying the world by using a PINK MECH, I'll go vote for him god darn it!

Can't see Hillary beating such a mischievious master plan!

EDIT:Sorry, I meant "Keikaku".
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Sandwich
    Sandwich said:

I don't know, it's rather entertaining to watch people who will obviously never concede anything to one another argue pointlessly.
    The purpose of such arguments is never to convince each other. It's to convince the audience.
    Lilyflower
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    Exactly. When I go liberal lynching it's not about trying to convince the liberal. It's about destroying them in public so everyone can see my superior Aryan reasoning. How I lynch liberals
    WeekendBossLilyflower
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2016
    There is only 1 KEK and Trump is his last and final messenger
  • SayjinxSayjinx
    Reactions: 750
    edited October 2016
    trump wins=we lose, Hillary wins=we lose.
  • SayjinxSayjinx
    Reactions: 750
    edited October 2016
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Nah Trump win = we all win (except ISIS and their founder, Obama)
    Killary win = Soros win

WeekendBossLilyflower
  • WeekendBossWeekendBoss
    Reactions: 760
    edited October 2016
    THIS
    IS
    AWOOVEMENT

edited October 2016
    As the posts piles up, it feels more and more like a random forum instead of a MapleStory forum. I LIKE that!

But I still say my vote belongs to Donalry Clintrump.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    How dare this thread get pushed back from the front page. Time for some hypocrisy expose
    [Removed]
    Lilyflower
    edited October 2016
    [Removed]
  • LiquidMetalLiquidMetal
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

How dare this thread get pushed back from the front page. Time for some hypocrisy expose
    [Removed]
    Mocking liberals with a crude portmanteau because they expect more from the potential leader of their country than some edgy pop star singer who's career is based off of raunchy actions? You're pathetic.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Aww my pic got the zucc.
    The God Emperor is the vanguard against the hordes of mainstream media, globalists, celebrities and politicians.
    Lilyflower
    edited October 2016
    LiquidMetal

Arlong
    Arlong said:

[Removed]
    Mocking liberals with a crude portmanteau because they expect more from the potential leader of their country than some edgy pop star singer who's career is based off of raunchy actions? You're pathetic.
    Wait, WHO'S an edgy pop star singer!? Did I miss some news!? Also, raunchy? It's been a while since I've seen this word. Pretty much like flabbergast.

Anyway, we need more spam in this thread.
    Tasty~
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Relevant:

• xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    LiquidMetal

Arlong
    Arlong said:

[Removed]
    The very "pop star" that Michelle Obama invited into the White House and praised as a "role-model for all girls", Beyonce?
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Actually it was a photo of Miley Cyrus with strangers actually touching her but Beyonce is almost as much of a degenerate as is virtually every liberal celebrity making hypocritical condemnations on Trump's language. You don't see conservatives sticking the middle finger in selfies, prancing around half naked, and spewing profanities, it's mostly liberals. Now they see a Republican that's just as much of a degenerate as they themselves are and they hate him. They project their own values onto him because much like how they hate their own country, they hate themselves even more.
    Lilyflower
  • LiquidMetalLiquidMetal
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

You don't see conservatives sticking the middle finger in selfies, prancing around half naked, and spewing profanities, it's mostly liberals.
    You're right. Instead you have conservatives like pastors that like to do things behind closed doors and bigots that that take pride in their discrimination as they protest streets.

• xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    how do you protest a street lmao
This discussion has been closed.