[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    Obviously those bigoted conservatives protest streets that are named after Martin Luther King Jr because he's black and conservatives hate black people.

Here's a red pill for you. Hope it isn't too big to swallow

And Jim Crow laws which were the laws that segregated blacks and you know, actually discriminated against people of color was implemented by Democrats. And the ku klux klan was also the military arm of the Democratic party. There was even a short lived Dixiecrat party where when the Democrats finally decided that being racist wasn't going to win them elections anymore, the stubborn racists split off and formed the Dixiecrats. Once again liberals projecting their own values onto Republicans.
    Lilyflower
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    b-but muh party switch
  • LiquidMetalLiquidMetal
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    I don't know why you're assuming I'm American with your factoids about republicans vs. democrats. I thought your thread was about Trump praising and bashing his criticizers? FYI the comedy of Trump is international news.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Gee I wonder why I would talk about American political parties in a thread dedicated to an American presidential candidate. Silly me, I should have known you would be talking about Estonian conservatives. Is being funny supposed to be a bad thing?

Oh and this thread > last post win thread
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
    ^ Trump in a nutshell
    ( those people who played/watched Sprit of Justice knows what I am talking about)
  • LiquidMetalLiquidMetal
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Gee I wonder why I would talk about American political parties in a thread dedicated to an American presidential candidate. Silly me, I should have known you would be talking about Estonian conservatives. Is being funny supposed to be a bad thing?

Oh and this thread > last post win thread
    I understand why you support Trump, you think flip-flopping is a good thing so you do it too. First you talk about liberals and I bring up conservatives, then you flip to democrats and republicans, now you are flopping back to conservatives. Except when you do it it's sad not funny.

• ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    You do realize that the term liberal and Democrat are commonly used interchangeably and Republican and conservative are used interchangeably too. I know you know this. Keep feigning ignorance why don't you.
    Lilyflower
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    LiquidMetal

I understand why you support Trump, you think flip-flopping is a good thing so you do it too.
    "muh flip flop"

Trump is the same man he was in 87. The only thing different back then was he didn't want to be president.
  • WeekendBossWeekendBoss
    Reactions: 760
    edited October 2016
    Wew, going hard in the paint dropping redpills on unsuspecting lefties.

Real talk though, if Hillary "Just open borders my country up fam" Clinton wins, she'll flood this great nation with so many left leaning undesirables that it's wholly possible that we may never get a conservative president again, which will open up the gates for the slippery slopes of your wildest dreams.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Considering democrats are committing voter fraud I wouldn't be surprised if she does end up winning. But there are many woke centipedes on high alert so I think there will be mass voter fraud allegations on election night.

For the shills that believe obummer when he said the elections couldn't be rigged, here's democrats themselves admitting and bragging about rigging the election

I've just been notified that the first tweeter in the photo is a troll account. Point still stands. Found another bragging about rigging the election
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    curse words in the video thumbnails. rip, post.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Considering democrats are committing voter fraud I wouldn't be surprised if she does end up winning. But there are many woke centipedes on high alert so I think there will be mass voter fraud allegations on election night.

For the shills that believe obummer when he said the elections couldn't be rigged, here's democrats themselves admitting and bragging about rigging the election

I've just been notified that the first tweeter in the photo is a troll account. Point still stands. Found another bragging about rigging the election
    WOW- a Trumpster who is salty about Hillary winning... I am not surprised. When Hillary wins all you lot will moan and complain how it was a "foul play" and that "Hillary bought out the votes"
  • UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

WOW- a Trumpster who is salty about Hillary winning... I am not surprised. When Hillary wins all you lot will moan and complain how it was a "foul play" and that "Hillary bought out the votes"
    You know, I don't agree with anyone here, but did you even read her post?
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Uzume
    Uzume said:

WillScarlet

You know, I don't agree with anyone here, but did you even read her post?
    something about Democrats rigging elections... and suggesting that Hillary winning the poll is only because these democrats rigged election AND implying that if Hillary becomes president it is only because of these rigged election...
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
  • LiquidMetalLiquidMetal
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

You do realize that the term liberal and Democrat are commonly used interchangeably and Republican and conservative are used interchangeably too. I know you know this. Keep feigning ignorance why don't you.
    A political party is the same thing as a philosophy just as much as a cat is a dog, or saying "I guess so" means you weren't for the war, or "nobody has more respect for women than I do" is the same as "when you're rich you can do whatever you want to them". I'm not surprised though, if you were right for a change it would be against your status quo.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    well if going to war against North Korea is worse than going to war against Russia... than sure...
    I DO believe Trump will go to war with North Korea if Trump is president AND Kim Jung Un again threatens America with his nuclear experiment.
    With his huge ego Trump will start where Douglas Mcarthur have left off... start nuclear war with North Korea and if possible, with China should China interfere.
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

well if going to war against North Korea is worse than going to war against Russia... than sure...
    I DO believe Trump will go to war with North Korea if Trump is president AND Kim Jung Un again threatens America with his nuclear experiment.
    With his huge ego Trump will start where Douglas Mcarthur have left off... start nuclear war with North Korea and if possible, with China should China interfere.
    You know Trump actually WANTS China to exercise its power over North Korea, don't you?
    no, of course you don't.
  • WeekendBossWeekendBoss
    Reactions: 760
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, the one advocating for peace with Russia will totally just go hair trigger on North Korea. Great logic there lefty, really chugging the liberal subjectivism kool-aid there.
    Why wouldn't you let america be great again? You have to do literally nothing, and yet would attack a man with plenty of enemies already after going up against the globalist status quo. of course those who dont like trump have a habit of letting things go to absolute hell

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

You know Trump actually WANTS China to exercise its power over North Korea, don't you?
    no, of course you don't.
    Only thing Trump knows about China is that he sold his apartment to some dude in China... and as such China is OK because he did business there.
This discussion has been closed.