[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do you feel about the V coin limits?

Comments

• CybunnyCybunny
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Jacaru
    Jacaru said:

for Nexon: more carrots, less sticks.
    They're beating us with sticks at this point.
  • SirVVranwrapSirVVranwrap
    Reactions: 335
    edited December 2016
    This event is a joke.
  • The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited December 2016
    And I've missed yet another day, so not going to bother getting the ring nor really try to get anything from the event. Which makes me sad.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    So guys, how's it going? Is every one enjoying not getting your rings, damage skins, item enhancements, chairs, etc. from the Nexon troll shop that is dangling all the unobtainable prizes in front of your faces?
    Are you also enjoying all that lag that they didn't actually fix, but instead invested the coding time toward robbing you of your holiday event with the repeat ninja nerf?

Just wondering how the feels are feeling these feels, that's all.
    Faa laa laa laa laaaaa, laa laaaaa laa laaaaaaa!!! "MERRY MAPLEMAS, SUCKERS!" -Nexon

gorateronJettLuvsUTemptationLair
  • RedLeafHeart777RedLeafHeart777
    Reactions: 930
    edited December 2016
    Lair
    Lair said:

tbh, 100 coins per day from santa boxes would be reasonable like how they always did. 10 coins is probably a mistake.... I HOPE IT IS !!!
    It's not a mistake. After all they clearly mentioned it in their update notes...
  • LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited December 2016
    RedLeafHeart777

Lair
    Lair said:

tbh, 100 coins per day from santa boxes would be reasonable like how they always did. 10 coins is probably a mistake.... I HOPE IT IS !!!
    It's not a mistake. After all they clearly mentioned it in their update notes...
    wow... I'm looking forward to the events on 5th job update then. I hope they have better ways of allowing us to get V coins before first shop closes
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2016
    I do have to admit im not too fond of the limit on v coins, mainly because not everyone has the amount of time to collect the maximum amount of coins thats currently possible at this point in time. Not only that a bunch of people already farmed 3k + santa boxes and pulled out thousands of santa coins buying out every special items currently in the v coin shop, the santa box change really hurts players that are unable to put as much time into the game as others. However the event is going to be going on for quite a while since the V patch is a rather massive patch, so i don't doubt that nexon has other means of obtaining V coins in store for us in the future.
  • fraddfradd
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    I just got about 20 coins for the Santa Boxes today after opening all of them.

Should I give up on the ring though?
  • CybunnyCybunny
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    If you play Reboot, definitely try to get the ring.
    In non-Reboot there are better options, but then again Gollux is closed off lol
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    Cybunny
    Cybunny said:

If you play Reboot, definitely try to get the ring.
    In non-Reboot there are better options, but then again Gollux is closed off lol
    I'm so excited for Gollux to be conveniently fixed and re-opened once Marvel is over.
  • WillSufficeWillSuffice
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    RIP anything from the coin shop. It takes days to buy even a clean slate.