[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do you feel about the V coin limits?

Comments

• BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2016
    I expected nothing different than exactly this to happen. As I said before in other posts about this topic since yesterday, NEXON HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.
    That said, this 10 coin limit is a complete insult, even worse than last year.
    gorateron
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    killed my desire to play, obviously. if I play at all, i'm rationing the hell out of these maple points because there's no way i'm giving them money to continue participating in slave labor.
  • KawaiiBLKKawaiiBLK
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    Hahah bye I was considering buying NX but not anymore
    gorateronNairassoy
  • BidoofBidoof
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    Yet they don't fix the fact that the stockings give us reboot coins...I see their priorities.
    gorateron
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited December 2016
    KawaiiBLK
    KawaiiBLK said:

Hahah bye I was considering buying NX but not anymore
    This is one way to kill the lag. Surely a lot less people will be motivated to even log in for events now.
    I, for one, will not by buying NX either or logging in for a while now.
    Nairassoy
  • DogePlsDogePls
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    Like I'm not even mad that they put a coin limit in, they do it to prevent abuse and I understand that, what I and probably many other people are mad about is why they made this limit 10....
    deadend5193DboiUhFoo
  • Liege_LelouchLiege_Lelouch
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2016
    10 is way too low considering stuff in the shop costs like 900 and not everyone is doing the tracker event.

Pretty disgusting honestly.
    gorateronDboiUhFoo
  • CryoGXCryoGX
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited December 2016
    While I understand making items artificially rarer, I don't see the point in making them now near-impossible to get, and essentially punishing those who didn't farm up in anticipation for this.

To those that farmed and got stuff like the vengeful ring completed; congratulations. Nexon has effectively rewarded you with something even rarer.

To those that didn't farm the past day or two: congratulations; I hope you didn't plan on getting a lot out of this event.

deadend5193
  • SmokezSmokez
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    meh once again nexon has ruined a good thing, they dont care they say they do but they dont, no gm will comment about this on the forum we wont hear anything more about this the best you can hope for is they dont cut the coin limit down to 5 lol

but i use to buy alot of NX, i just recentlly got back into the game and it sure looks like nexon doesnt want my money, i sure regret buying all those spins on marvel right about now haha
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited December 2016
    10 per day is absolutely retarded with the prices in the coinshop. 60 would have been more suitable.
    gorateron
  • ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Expiring items.
    Untradeable items.
    Purchase limits.
    And now strict coin limits.

This is too much. People can't enjoy an event if you lock off all the content.
    Is it too much to ask for ONE event where coins are easily obtainable?
    gorateron
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    LittleTLK said:

Expiring items.
    Untradeable items.
    Purchase limits.

or mby is too much ask to they drop shop prices *10 if items on shop were way cheaper i would idm this coin limit
    but now nexon literally ruined the joy of event
    gorateron
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

LittleTLK said:

Expiring items.
    Untradeable items.
    Purchase limits.

or mby is too much ask to they drop shop prices *10 if items on shop were way cheaper i would idm this coin limit
    but now nexon literally ruined the joy of event
    This right here...I am beyond salty...I am like...acidic and angry.
  • RithiaRithia
    Reactions: 725
    edited December 2016
    Remove the limit.
    Let us have fun for once. Many players came back for the 5th job advancement, and you dare limiting us by this?
    What about the potential stamps that people would like for their obtained items?
    What about people who want to get everything from the shop? Screw them?

Please freaking think before giving us a limit on limited boxes! If we want to farm, so be it!
    gorateronShippouPetalmagicCaughtByLoveBelloPallyZettoxlZexceed
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited December 2016
    Rithia
    Rithia said:

Remove the limit.
    Let us have fun for once. Many players came back for the 5th job advancement, and you dare limiting us by this?
    What about the potential stamps that people would like for their obtained items?
    What about people who want to get everything from the shop? Screw them?

Please freaking think before giving us a limit on limited boxes! If we want to farm, so be it!
    I came back mostly for the Maplemas event, and to see what all the fuss is about the new upcoming fifth job. Things were looking up, to be honest... I was considering actually playing again for good...up 'till right now. The holiday cheer and spirit of giving is certainly NOT with them any more. I'm seriously reconsidering even supporting by logging in to play 5th job now. In a sense, even logging in to the game is still showing a certain level of approval, so yeah.

I knew they would probably nerf the V coins with a cap, but I didn't expect them to stoop as low as a measly 10 coins only per day...IMO, that's just some one being intentionally spiteful, there is no denying that. Whoever did that really is the Grinch that stole Maplemas.

I really hope they listen this time and raise the limit up from an insulting 10 coins from these boxes. At least matching last year's 60 (I think it was?) would have been somewhat more respectable. Still not acceptable...but at least somewhat respectable.
    gorateron
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

With all being factored in the execution of the V Patch was a disaster for GMS. And we all know who forward a majority of the issues to the team.
    This coin limit cap just further confirms it. Do I need to say anymore?
    Shippougorateron
  • ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Nexon needs to get on the ball with these events. I can forgive the technical issues, but purposefully making events more difficult and less rewarding is just mean-spirited. The items expire and are untradeable (and even have purchase limits). Is it really that big of a deal if people can farm slates and stuff from the shop?
    KalserugorateronAsylumdeadend5193Zettoxl
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    Can you imagine if we could...enjoy ourselves with an event?
    AndromedygorateronShippouAsylumZexceed
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2016
    Petalmagic

Can you imagine if we could...enjoy ourselves with an event?

LOL impossibru!
  • MoeruHoheiMoeruHohei
    Reactions: 850
    edited December 2016
    Not to mention they won't even listen to our complaints. They aren't going to do anything if it doesn't bring them profit. Its pretty obvious that.
    gorateron