[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What's your favorite game? (outside of Maplestory)

PoeFlowerPoeFlower
in Off-Topic Discussion
PC games, console, mobile, etc. What is your favourite?

Mine are Zelda botw, Splatoon 2, Risk of rain 2, and Terraria. Let me know yours!

Comments

• samajosamajo
    Reactions: 300
    there are so many cool games, it's really hard to choose only one... I'd say Clash of Clans
  • samajosamajo
    edited December 2020
    Also I like GTA 5 and Minecraft. I started using vpn to unblock games online and protect my data while playing, useful tool for any gamer these days. Plus it helps to get access to the blocked sites. So convy.
  • TheLoyalSinTheLoyalSin
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited January 2021
    Mod note: Spam removed.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    Hmm, Minecraft and League of Legends for me. Minecraft since it's the only game I've ever personally spent money for (not gifted, etc), and LoL cause it's the only other game I usually go back to along with MS.
  • Bilbo2012Bilbo2012
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2021
    Outside of maple. Dota 2, Skyrim with skse, was interested in programming but i have to limit myself on computer time.
  • EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited August 2021
    Splatoon 2, and Diablo 3: Eternal Collection for the Nintendo Switch.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited August 2021
    Breath of the Wild is my favorite since it is broken in such a way it enhances the experience. During the development video, Eiji said any bugs found that were amusing were kept despite them not making sense such as the Magnesis flying machine.
  • AndersonGXAndersonGX
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2022
    Some special games may lack the latest graphics, and the controls may be far from perfect, but these games have their own special atmosphere. You understand that it's a game, but you become part of the game. My favorite game is Minecraft. In general, the world of Minecraft has brought a lot of joy and fun into my life. There are a lot of interesting stories that just can't be counted. Still remember those good days with a friend! If you're playing this game now, you will definitely remember it for life! My advice is to play on the best servers because they can gain more experience. I usually play minecraft pixelmon servers.
  • DzenowaRAVEDzenowaRAVE
    The Final Fantasy series as a whole, not just FFXIV.
  • ginatookerginatooker
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2022
    I play Minecraft not by gossip, in the first, I was introduced to him by my son, who developed his abilities so much that he creates worlds to order, but I like to build. It took him several days to build one location and about a million blocks. In the future, you will see this map in many videos. I will say that the game is very interesting and familiar to many by hearsay. It helps to have a great time without any strain and has no binding and boundaries. If you need to build your world or a beautiful, unique map, I will be glad to help you or tell you something about the game.
  • samajosamajo
    edited May 2023
    I love LOL and GTA 5
  • EtherFlowerEtherFlower
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited August 2023
    Dungeon Fighter Online, Dragon Saga, Final Fantasy, Super Mario, and Super Smash Bros.