[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• ringayeenringayeen
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

on a more serious not why isnt this Blue potion filling me kinesis PP bar so i can use skills, and why can't i equip a secondary weapon on my shade or make it attack
    kinesis doesn't use mana potions; use skills to refill the bar
    equip knuckles to shade; secondary weapon helps with stats, it doesn't give you an actual secondary weapon
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited November 2016
    ringayeen
    ringayeen said:

PlasticHolly

on a more serious not why isnt this Blue potion filling me kinesis PP bar so i can use skills, and why can't i equip a secondary weapon on my shade or make it attack
    kinesis doesn't use mana potions; use skills to refill the bar
    equip knuckles to shade; secondary weapon helps with stats, it doesn't give you an actual secondary weapon
    lol thanks. it was a bit of a sarcastic joke about today's maplestory stream

AkihikoT_ringayeen
  • DabTooStrongDabTooStrong
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2016
    welp, cut the grass today while my steam was updating the game and got on for a bit and then it closed down(i did massive amounts of damage, it was great while it lasted lol) and now, come 7 hours later its still down, after i went out and did some business and whatnot. Oh well, i got me some cookies, i got some anime on and we shall see what happens in the A.M.(drifters is decent so far btw).
  • Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

That sir can be summed up very easily... You are currently offline and unable to play.
  • CoralineCoraline
    Reactions: 715
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Whaahahahahaa :D

JinxProof
  • FyrestormFyrestorm
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

If I remember right I think you need an Ether to make that work?
  • VermaWyrdaVermaWyrda
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    i am so happy i just went to bed like i always do instead of waiting up to play instantly after the update
    as i figured this would be happening,

true it does look like nexon isnt doing its job right with testing and all,
    but people you gotta remember they dont have that many people testing the new content
    so its not easy to spot problems with a limited amount of people

(the way to fix that would be by actualy allowing players to play on PTS (and to stop people from migrating completely to pts you could wipe everything after the update goes live)

nexon i hope you find a fix for this soon as i know how anoying it can be when a game is not made by yourself and most of the time you have to rely on the creators time lines to get fixes,, so i really hope you have some one on your team that is able to fix this without having to wait for maplestory korea..
    ringayeen
  • bladenamebladename
    Reactions: 485
    edited November 2016
    Coraline
    Coraline said:

Whaahahahahaa :D

Hahahaha This is funny
    Coraline
  • CoralineCoraline
    Reactions: 715
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

Just wondering are people at Nexon going to ac
    Kisj
    Kisj said:

Coraline
    Coraline said:

Just relax, put on some music and clean your room,house or bike, go eat,make coffee....there sooo many things you can do while waiting :D
    but we ant to plaaayy :(
    Patience my dear....patience :D

I just wanna get on to tell my friend happy birthday, though it's no longer his birthday.
    Just start singing...Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu !!!! :P

• RoaBeanRoaBean
    Reactions: 725
    edited November 2016
    Going to dinner better be fixed b4 I come back
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited November 2016
    DabTooStrong

welp, cut the grass today while my steam was updating the game and got on for a bit and then it closed down(i did massive amounts of damage, it was great while it lasted lol) and now, come 7 hours later its still down, after i went out and did some business and whatnot. Oh well, i got me some cookies, i got some anime on and we shall see what happens in the A.M.(drifters is decent so far btw).
    curious on what you're watching [or going to] - I'm catching up on Strike Witches.
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    Coraline
    Coraline said:

AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

Just wondering are people at Nexon going to ac
    Kisj
    Kisj said:

Coraline
    Coraline said:

Just relax, put on some music and clean your room,house or bike, go eat,make coffee....there sooo many things you can do while waiting :D
    but we ant to plaaayy :(
    Patience my dear....patience :D

I just wanna get on to tell my friend happy birthday, though it's no longer his birthday.
    Just start singing...Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu !!!! :P

lol My roomie is asleep so I can't shout it loud enough for him to hear a couple states away.
  • poppinbubblezpoppinbubblez
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

poppinbubblez

they have changed actually they have changed dramatically. Is it what people wish for of course not thats because the have to make a bigger change than most games from big bang to new classes to this, they have to change to keep there fans happy otherwise they wont be able to compete with other free to play games. and they wont answer those questions in the forums because its not easy, its actually sometimes impossible and its not that its unprofessional it that if they send out something saying we wont answer your questions people will feel some kind of way, even more so than they do now.There fighting an uphill battle because they have 4 games there working on across several servers not just gms so they have less people working on this game, hell they rante not that big to begin with so that doesnt help at all either
    then why promote a thread asking us if we have any questions, why bother having a bugs thread or a tech issue thread, if they have no intention of utilizing those things dont have them in the first place because then it just looks like self promoting lip service
    becasue sometimes answering the questions by just either solving them or showing an answer is easier to explain, for example lets say theres a bug with potential resets, instead of saying we will work on a fix or we are working on a fix and will have it done in x amount of time they just fix it when they can, not the best exmaple but thats kind of why they probably did it, some questions are more so we are already almost done or we cant even give u an answer to that question. its a double edged sword they take a bit of heat but fix a few issues thats all
  • poppinbubblezpoppinbubblez
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2016
    fun fact image
    StarrySWolf
  • PapasPapas
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    If I learned anything from the elections; it's that crying and making a scene does nothing but add more stress to the initial problems.
    Give Nexon the time they need to test and finalize the changes for this awesome game! Everyone go enjoy your night !! ~
    ringayeen
  • TangoFoxtrotTangoFoxtrot
    Reactions: 710
    edited November 2016
    Is this like the big bang update where nothing was the same?
    Coraline
  • SaatchSaatch
    Reactions: 930
    edited November 2016

The maintenance team hard at work :P
  • FoolsPlayFoolsPlay
    Reactions: 670
    edited November 2016
    Papas
    Papas said:

If I learned anything from the elections; it's that crying and making a scene does nothing but add more stress to the initial problems.
    Give Nexon the time they need to test and finalize the changes for this awesome game! Everyone go enjoy your night !! ~
    Nope. Need FM 1 spot.
  • SentientEyeSentientEye
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    poppinbubblez

PlasticHolly

poppinbubblez

they have changed actually they have changed dramatically. Is it what people wish for of course not thats because the have to make a bigger change than most games from big bang to new classes to this, they have to change to keep there fans happy otherwise they wont be able to compete with other free to play games. and they wont answer those questions in the forums because its not easy, its actually sometimes impossible and its not that its unprofessional it that if they send out something saying we wont answer your questions people will feel some kind of way, even more so than they do now.There fighting an uphill battle because they have 4 games there working on across several servers not just gms so they have less people working on this game, hell they rante not that big to begin with so that doesnt help at all either
    then why promote a thread asking us if we have any questions, why bother having a bugs thread or a tech issue thread, if they have no intention of utilizing those things dont have them in the first place because then it just looks like self promoting lip service
    becasue sometimes answering the questions by just either solving them or showing an answer is easier to explain, for example lets say theres a bug with potential resets, instead of saying we will work on a fix or we are working on a fix and will have it done in x amount of time they just fix it when they can, not the best exmaple but thats kind of why they probably did it, some questions are more so we are already almost done or we cant even give u an answer to that question. its a double edged sword they take a bit of heat but fix a few issues thats all
    I just need to know is everyone having the same problem as me when you open the game and gets to the point where you choose north America or Europe that it closes and brings you to your home page saying that you may have IP ban or game is updating?
  • SaatchSaatch
    Reactions: 930
    edited November 2016
    @OneLetter in all seriousness, you guys have fun with the work still ahead!