[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• xProNoobxxProNoobx
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

[UPDATE - 4:55 AM PST]

The team needs an additional extension to get the patch complete and tested which contains the fixes described earlier, so we're extending this to 7AM PST. Thank you once again for your continued patience.

called it?
  • MataharyMatahary
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    love this
  • lollipahplollipahp
    Reactions: 405
    edited December 2016
    i didnt want to play today its fine thanks nexon good night
    Druden
  • AngelóAngeló
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    Everyone saying "Nexon is doing bad business" and "omg Nexon so bad company". Try to remember this. Nexon is providing you with FREE, CONTENT. I repeat.

FREE, CONTENT.

The game itself is not a business, i'ts mainly about how much time do you spend on the game that determines your progress.

And if you want to direct yourselves to "BUT THE CASSHOP BLUBLUBLUH I PAID BIHG MONIS FOR TIS GAEM"

It's entirely optional, none of it hinders your gameplay but it mainly consists of "i want to spend less time doing the things i can do for free so i will pay for it". You wanted to pay for something witihin their free product and so you did, nobody forced you.

My point being stop crying like goddamn children and appreciate that EVEN THOUGH the product is ENTIRELY FREE, Nexon is working nonstop in trying to fix the issue and decides constantly that instead of giving you a faulty product they rather take the hit from all the little kiddies crying over extended maintenance than actually letting their FREE PRODUCT be faulty.
    ringayeenCptAnarchyJinxProof
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    i knew it
  • SnowieeSnowiee
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

The team needs an additional extension to get the patch complete and tested which contains the fixes described earlier, so we're extending this to 7AM PST. Thank you once again for your continued patience.

YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE HAVE A CHOICE. NOONE HERE WANTS TO WAIT! Your compensation is bogus.
  • ringayeenringayeen
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited December 2016
    maybe it's because i'm awake that nexon keeps extending the maintenance
    i s2g when i go to sleep it'll open within 3 seconds
    BruuhDsideKisj
  • bfrenobfreno
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Not cool. You did it again. Posted it within 5 mins of last deadline.
  • DoctorDoctor
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited December 2016
    Haha ouch, oh well^^
    Good luck with the extended duration, hope you'll manage to fix it by then :)
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited December 2016
    I hate my self for checking forums constantly for the past 5 hours.
    He he he he....................he......zz
  • HyakoHyako
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    I was saw update 4 :((( RIP , continute wait 2 hour again @@
  • ReznovicReznovic
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    Can we at lease get one day extra 2x EXP and DROP? Because they said that we get 2 extra days of that event (thursday and friday), but the thursdayis almost over!
  • DrudenDruden
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    Looks like the 2x EXP event for today is completely invalid. Fix please @OneLetter
  • SupahNoodleSupahNoodle
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    Just wow. good thing they're gonna give us a teeny tiny compensation, right?
  • DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Just want to say thank you for keeping us updated, even if the news you have to share sucks. It's appreciated that you are keeping us informed.
    bfreno
  • aircatcheraircatcher
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

I can almost guarantee they have not been working on this for 24 hours, I'm speechless, literally noose.jpg me and while your at it shove A BIG BLACK C..UBE up some places
  • bfrenobfreno
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    I'm a paying customer in a P2W world. -f3-
  • RidittosRidittos
    Reactions: 520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    try making the community happy and give everyone a free 15k maplepoints
    TelleSmithsustained
  • SnowieeSnowiee
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    Angeló
    Angeló said:

Everyone saying "Nexon is doing bad business" and "omg Nexon so bad company". Try to remember this. Nexon is providing you with FREE, CONTENT. I repeat.

FREE, CONTENT.

The game itself is not a business, i'ts mainly about how much time do you spend on the game that determines your progress.

And if you want to direct yourselves to "BUT THE CASSHOP BLUBLUBLUH I PAID BIHG MONIS FOR TIS GAEM"

It's entirely optional, none of it hinders your gameplay but it mainly consists of "i want to spend less time doing the things i can do for free so i will pay for it". You wanted to pay for something witihin their free product and so you did, nobody forced you.

My point being stop crying like goddamn children and appreciate that EVEN THOUGH the product is ENTIRELY FREE, Nexon is working nonstop in trying to fix the issue and decides constantly that instead of giving you a faulty product they rather take the hit from all the little kiddies crying over extended maintenance than actually letting their FREE PRODUCT be faulty.
    You're pretty naive to think they created this game in hopes of making no revenue what so ever. The fact is, this game is making them money and they are not delivering.
    Nyara