[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 8th, 2016

OneLetterOneLetter
Reactions: 6,380
edited December 2016 in Vault
[UPDATE - 12:30 PM PST]

Maintenance has been completed.

=============

[UPDATE - 9:52 AM PST]

This maintenance is being extended at this time. I do not have an exact ETA at this time for completion, but I'll report back once info has been passed along to me.

Thank you.

=============

We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

Thursday, December 8, 2016
- PST: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- EST: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- CET: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- AEDT: 2:00 AM – 5:00 AM (Dec. 9)

What will be unavailable:

- All MapleStory game servers.

Changes and Updates:

- MapleStory will be updated to v.178.4.0.
- Players that were affected by the issue with the Mix Dye Coupon will receive a replacement coupon for each of the coupons that were lost due to the issue. Please claim your Mix Dye Coupon(s) by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before midnight (12:00 AM Pacific) on January 1, 2017.
- Players that were unable to open additional Daily V 180m Boxes from the Play V event will be given a replacement Daily V 180m Box for the ones that were lost. Please accept your Daily V 180m Box by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before midnight (12:00 AM Pacific) on January 1, 2017.
- Newly created Kaiser characters will now properly receive the Dragon Link Skill.
- The Super Megaphone and Item Megaphone cash items will now work properly when used.
- The Mix Dye Coupon will no longer use two coupons when dyeing your hair.
- Newly created 'Burning' characters will now properly receive the Mega Burning Project event rewards.
- The Lightning God Ring will now properly apply the buff and animation.
- The Daily V 180m Box will now properly give the Master Craftsman's Cube to players in Reboot world.
- Players in Reboot world can now properly receive the Master Craftsman's Cubes from the V Tracker event.
- Additional back end changes will be made to alleviate recent lag issues.

Thank you.
JettLuvsUDionysawKisjLilyPandaMaxwell_TempletonBlank_

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    No fix for Evans link skill?
    Petalmagic
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited December 2016
    "Newly created 'Burning' characters will now properly receive the Mega Burning Project event rewards."
    So I am assuming the currently affected players would continue to NOT have any of the burning gift boxes? Please clarify. And, as much as I am anticipating people are going to ask even though I personally could not care less, how are you going to compensate players for this issue? (I mean, people are going to ask anyway, might as well bring it up now so you can give a clear response asap)
    BlueLimbo
  • PokkediefPokkedief
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    And of course no news about EU accounts. At least give us a rough estimation howmany accounts will be restored.
    Tuba
  • MrRageQMrRageQ
    Reactions: 530
    edited December 2016
    newly created Kaisers receive link skill what about us Kaisers now?
    DionysawIts2Sharp4UBlueLimbo
  • wadididoewadididoe
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    PLEASE just tell me if my accounts from EU will be playable again, if not give me an estimated time. I just can not wait any longer :( Do you not care at all?
  • UppersoulzUppersoulz
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    NEXON and what about the European immigration accounts!!? U still left us behind for 3 months!!?? You let us miss the V event too! We deserve a compensation
  • AeonTouch0fAllJobsAeonTouch0fAllJobs
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    wadididoe
    wadididoe said:

Do you not care at all?
    think again.... ;)

• WzerWzer
    Reactions: 905
    edited December 2016
    @OneLetter

Why is there no information about Evan's link skill not showing up in the list of available link skills? It's affecting a lot of players.

There has been a lot of cases where it says we have entered the boss twice already even though we haven't or entered once.
    Also, while doing Horntail, it sends us back to where we kill the 2nd head in the beginning and we cannot re-enter portal meaning we have to leave the map.
    Diannika
  • DionysawDionysaw
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    MrRageQ
    MrRageQ said:

newly created Kaisers receive link skill what about us Kaisers now?

Probably going to have to attempt to go through support and then get denied. Rip us kaisers.

Edit: I got the link skill
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    Glad to see they're on top of fixing Gollux, too.
    ForumKousDiannikaRenjiExtream
  • Idotzoar66Idotzoar66
    edited December 2016
    So how are you planning to compensate us for that Mega Burning Project table-flipping subject? I am above 150 already and spent what I had to spent for mastery books. It's pretty much pointless to me by this point. :(
  • AsylumAsylum
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

- The Super Megaphone and Item Megaphone cash items will now work properly when used.
    Oh so that's why no one was smegaing their equips. Thought the damage hoars finally gained some humility for a change.

Also glad to see much needed fixes.
    ᵇᵘᵗ ʳᵃᵍᵉ ᶠᶦˣ ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ
  • AkenoChanAkenoChan
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    Still no migration?
    We need informations Nexon ! That´s just ridiculous. Dont let us in the Dark. So many ppl are waiting !
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    sounds good nexon never got anything from the burning event after lvl 30
  • LykerLyker
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2016
    Information about the EU migration process would be amazing. It's a bit unusual there is no information at all about this, except 'wait for the next maintenance.'

To be honest, it amazes me a little bit that a big company like this leaves a big part of the european players waiting for a looong time. Knowing an estimated time or even a reason would already be good.
    AkenoChanSatìre
  • The5The5
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    Nothing infor about after Nov 30, those missing items?
  • do0mdud3do0mdud3
    edited December 2016
    is it normal that when i u try to logg in now while maintence it says acount blocked?
  • TelleSmithTelleSmith
    Reactions: 665
    edited December 2016
    RegretfuIly

Glad to see they're on top of fixing Gollux, too.
    and the afterlands.. which you currently can't return to :')
    KisjSatìre
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    I feel bad for the Europeans, as bad as this update has been for us, its substantially worse for them when they cant even get their questions answered as to when they will be migrated, the skeptic in me thinks they are delaying the rest of the migrations now so they don't add to the server load and create more latency and connection issues, which is completely unfair to the Euros who are completely missing out on the events
    do0mdud3TheBadGuyAkenoChanSatìrePokkediefRetr0_
  • TheBadGuyTheBadGuy
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    I'm expecting postpone again. LUL.
    Catooolooo