[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 8th, 2016

Comments

• HieroHiero
    Reactions: 655
    edited December 2016
    PlasticHolly

I feel bad for the Europeans, as bad as this update has been for us, its substantially worse for them when they cant even get their questions answered as to when they will be migrated, the skeptic in me thinks they are delaying the rest of the migrations now so they don't add to the server load and create more latency and connection issues, which is completely unfair to the Euros who are completely missing out on the events
    Hopefully thats the case
    worst case is that those accounts are gone and nexon dont dare tell the truth that they have no backups of them to be able to restore them.
    or they have no serverspace to restore the backups to, since this useally costs alot to have.

JettLuvsU
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    Hiero
    Hiero said:

PlasticHolly

I feel bad for the Europeans, as bad as this update has been for us, its substantially worse for them when they cant even get their questions answered as to when they will be migrated, the skeptic in me thinks they are delaying the rest of the migrations now so they don't add to the server load and create more latency and connection issues, which is completely unfair to the Euros who are completely missing out on the events
    Hopefully thats the case
    worst case is that those accounts are gone and nexon dont dare tell the truth that they have no backups of them to be able to restore them.
    or they have no serverspace to restore the backups to, since this useally costs alot to have.

oh damn, yeah that would be worse, and be just like nexon to not even say a word about it if that was the case
  • yj94yj94
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    @oneletter
    this time.. idc how much time u take
    wont complain
    just... fix the god damn server lag for good plz....
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Reactions: 6,380
    edited December 2016
    Hey all,

This maintenance is being extended at this time. I do not have an exact ETA at this time for completion, but I'll report back once info has been passed along to me.

Thank you.
  • bladenamebladename
    Reactions: 485
    edited December 2016
    Meh thats normal on you nexon.
  • yj94yj94
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

This maintenance is being extended at this time. I do not have an exact ETA at this time for completion, but I'll report back once info has been passed along to me.

Thank you.
    yes just as i expected it
    take as much time as u need as long as ur job's done
    SkyTheDestroyerjustsomeoneelseBlueLimbo
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited December 2016
    Haha omg knew it <3
  • MechJesusMechJesus
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    hahahahaah as usual guys as usual .. !!!
  • tirrutirru
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

Thank you.
    As long as you fix the Evan link skill issue I'm fine with it being extended :)
  • Minimelt35Minimelt35
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

Thank you.
    I don't know why I expected a maintenance to actually be done on time for once.

• MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited December 2016
    Not shown:

Introductory drop rate of Shining Santa Boxes removed.
    Shining Santa Boxes had a bug in which you could get an infinite number of V-Coins from them a day.
    Limit is now 30 a day, and it shares with the V Boxes.
    Rascal Snowpiece drop rate doubled.
    Removed Herobrine

... kappa.
    Kanado
  • BrianSenseiBrianSensei
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hey all,

Thank you.
    *Gasp* That never happens.
  • BiniBini
    Reactions: 970
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

- The Super Megaphone and Item Megaphone cash items will now work properly when used.
    I used 3 Super Megaphones and they didn't work, will I get them back or did I lost them? thanks.
  • justsomeoneelsejustsomeoneelse
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    R . I . P . BOIZ
  • Minimelt35Minimelt35
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2016
    MakazeKiba

Not shown:

Shining Santa Boxes had a bug in which you could get an infinite number of V-Coins from them a day.
    Removed Herobrine

... kappa.
    Why do you insist on telling them about it when V-Coins are annoying enough to get as it is?
    ArrowClashBiniSatìre
  • OnyxadeOnyxade
    Reactions: 330
    edited December 2016
    Minimelt35

MakazeKiba

Not shown:

Removed Herobrine

... kappa.
    Why do you insist on telling them about it when V-Coins are annoying enough to get as it is?
    As if they don't already know
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited December 2016
    Will characters who never received any equip boxes on burning chars (lvl 30 & lvl 100 boxes) be receiving them or do we have to delete our burning characters and make new ones to get the prizes?
    BlueLimboPlasticHolly
  • HiekHiek
    Reactions: 925
    edited December 2016
    Minimelt35

MakazeKiba

Not shown:

Removed Herobrine

... kappa.
    Because a lot of people are pretty stupid.
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited December 2016
    Minimelt35

Some people love to see the world BURN

In all seriousness, that cat's been out of the bag since this post and this post.

Trying to cover it up is also a pretty crappy attitude too. We (myself included) talk so poorly about Nexon, often for transparency at that. If we aren't also transparent about issues and bugs we, the players, notice, then we are hypocrites.
    OnyxadeSkyTheDestroyer
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    Oh what a shock!