[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone else think the wonderoid thing is too hard?

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    Reqiza wrote: »
    It took the world's 2nd best player (ZeroByDivide) 4 hrs and 21 minutes to complete it. I have already given up after being bugged and not being able to attack or use the skills after throwing my android that is "stopped" along with it falling through the floors. Rip my 2 hours attempt and my soul.

...two hours? -snickers with insanity- I lost count after about 6...=3= I hate this Jump quest
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    i passed B4 but got screwed with B3's bug where when you fall through the floor you have to start from scratch at B4

After getting used to B4, i somehow lost my touch and am stuggling at B4 again..
  • SabbmonsterSabbmonster
    Reactions: 990
    edited May 2017
    The roids are pretty but they don't have a shop function. I suck at Jump Quests especially with lag and dcs.
    These past few events have been depressing. This roid one by far is the worst.
    Vimi
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited May 2017
    Coming from someone who did Zakum JQ for fun years ago, I despise the JQ here. It took me like 4-5 hours to beat the entire thing, hating every second of it. And the fact that we have to do the JQ multiple times, each time harder than the last, turns me off from completing this event.

The ONLY positive I have to say about this event is the art, which I really love.
    Vimideadend5193gvnalmanza
  • CookieAppleCookieApple
    Reactions: 490
    edited May 2017
    Took me awhile to do Mushroom Kingdom jumping part, and now this...
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    I can clear b4-b2 like nothing after completing them yesterday, logged off and did them again today just the b1 witht he elevator bug that wont drop is whats causing problems, i back tracked and almost got it but i got extremely lucky there, still failed.
  • BuufaeBuufae
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2017
    The first day I started this it took me about 8 hours of actual play time to get to b1 then I spent about 3 hours in it before I went to bed. I made sure my comp didn't sleep and crash maplestory so I could continue b1 in the morning. To my surprise I woke up to maintenance which started me back at b4 x'D It only took me about 30-45 minutes to get back to b1 the second time around but I've spent all today doing b1 on and off for abouuut 7 hours maybe 8 now. The closest I got to completing this was half way through the steam conveyor backwards to get back to the beginning. It's so much easier to just go backwards after you get past it the first time, but MUCH harder to do than going forwards. This is SO sad. I got screwed over for the returning player event too where I logged in the day before not knowing the event was going to happen. These past couple events have made me want to quit again just after joining back after a year. So so sad. :'(
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    Sorrow wrote: »
    This should help, it's not that bad honestly...

It certainly took a lot of time to get it right for me for Aster B4 and B1.

That video did help quite a bit. Here's how my B1 run looked like:
  • ufinkokufinkok
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2017
    i like how nexon staffs isnt replying here at all
  • KingDragonKingDragon
    Reactions: 2,005
    edited May 2017
    where do i start?

lests go back to the begining
    ...a few years back
    anyone remember this event?23gc3fsefn4w4.jpg
    i believe it was the Neptune chair but that just quest atleast had only 2 parts and a checkpoint with no link system thing
    Vimi
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited May 2017
    The Zakum Jump Quest at least had purpose and it was not as bad as this. At least with the Zakum JQ, it had safe spits to stop and study the timing of the next move.
    Shippou
  • ufinkokufinkok
    edited May 2017
    KingDragon wrote: »
    where do i start?

lests go back to the begining
    ...a few years back
    anyone remember this event?23gc3fsefn4w4.jpg
    i believe it was the Uranus chair but that just quest atleast had only 2 parts and a checkpoint with no link system thing

neptune jq chair wasnt as hard as this jq though cause u can cheat by using mercedes jump skill
  • KingDragonKingDragon
    Reactions: 2,005
    edited May 2017
    right it was neptune

that was doable and fairly fun

whereas this one is tedious and you have to keep track of the android instead of having it follow you around
    without that one feature this one would be much easier (maybe?)

bottom line: no need to overcomplicate something thats already so annoying
    WatcherCCG
  • ufinkokufinkok
    edited May 2017
    KingDragon wrote: »
    right it was neptune

that was doable and fairly fun

whereas this one is tedious and you have to keep track of the android instead of having it follow you around
    without that one feature this one would be much easier (maybe?)

i feel like it would be easier if u dont have to walk all the way back after the steam conveyor belt at b1
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited May 2017
    Warning to all angelic busters if you plan to do this hold down arrow key to do regular attack
    Kat27
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Right when i was almost nearly done B1 the game d/ced.. real nice

After hours of struggling right when i felt the hope of finishing, this happens OMFG
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Smh i wantes a fancy wondroid but NO, they make a freaking hard jumpquest.
    I get thrown every flipping time into the moving Spike wall after avoiding the Lasers even though i always jump.

I am not gonna do this event nor rezero.
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Can we just remove jump quests from maple altogether? Seriously, this event's premise was cool and up until the jump quest I was pretty hooked (more than that annoying re-zero event to boot) that was until I got to the quest. After 10 tries and repeated fails at B4, I gave up on trying, if this is just for one droid I cant fathom doing this repeatedly for the rest of them.

Why does Nexon think these jump puzzles are fun?
  • GargulaGargula
    Reactions: 855
    edited May 2017
    It's really easy actually. I mean, c'mon, I finished Roxxy in 1 hour and 20 mins. Watch these videos, guys.

and

• WatcherCCGWatcherCCG
    Reactions: 1,570
    edited May 2017
    I'm going to hold back the extra-nasty comment I desperately want to use here, but I will say that the JQ utterly ruins this event. Most people hated jump quests back in the day when they were still required, but all those were doable, given time. Respect where it's due to those who actually found them fun and made them look easy. But this JQ? It resembles a custom-built Kaizo Mario-style map you'd see on a private server. That is a bad thing. Whoever thought it was a good idea to gate content behind a map type that was phased out of the game years ago... I have nothing polite to say to or about them.