[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel Machine, and the Umbra Weapons...

KushyDragonKushyDragon
Reactions: 1,715
edited August 2017 in Rants and Raves
When I first mentioned the suggestion of Umbra Weapons in the Marvel Machine...

It was to provide people who aren't funded at all, those who cannot afford thousands of dollars to illegally buy pre-scrolled / potentialed gear, or for those who have work and other things in life which kind of halt their progress overall.

Now, with everyone basically being hard-pressed about not allowing them into the Marvel Machine...

I've come to the conclusion that Nexon really doesn't care if people illegally sell the Umbra Weapons for $300-350 a piece.

And this has been happening since the first umbra weapons were able to be obtained...

So, the people who don't want Umbra Weapons in the Marvel Machine...are the people who want to rip you off money nexon...

I merely provided an alternative option which would make everyone happy.

PS: This is just for the WEAPONS ONLY. Considering the fact I'd still do lucid even after getting one, we still have the shoulders and hat which have yet to be placed into GMS.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Typically people don't want Arcane equips in Marvel Machine because it's seen as selling power; pay to win. A free-to-play user could, in theory get themselves through Lucid just enough to obtain their own weapon, but putting the equips in Marvel is seen as paying for the best equips in the game. It's also seen as a bad move towards the people who run Lucid, since they worked so hard only to obtain the equips only to have them released to anyone who pays Nexon for them.
    Personally, I think funding yourself off Marvel (or any cash box like philosopher books) is stupid, since most likely you'll just wind up with an inventory full of hair coupons and a bunch of scrolls you don't want, but I certainly understand what's pay-to-win about releasing Arcane Umbra equips in Marvel.

If you see someone selling Arcane weapons for real money you should report them in-game or via a ticket; particularly since the number of legit weapons is currently in a grey area and illegitimate weapons could potentially exist.
    PirateIzzyIts2Sharp4U
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    edited August 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Typically people don't want Arcane equips in Marvel Machine because it's seen as selling power; pay to win. A free-to-play user could, in theory get themselves through Lucid just enough to obtain their own weapon, but putting the equips in Marvel is seen as paying for the best equips in the game. It's also seen as a bad move towards the people who run Lucid, since they worked so hard only to obtain the equips only to have them released to anyone who pays Nexon for them.
    Personally, I think funding yourself off Marvel (or any cash box like philosopher books) is stupid, since most likely you'll just wind up with an inventory full of hair coupons and a bunch of scrolls you don't want, but I certainly understand what's pay-to-win about releasing Arcane Umbra equips in Marvel.

If you see someone selling Arcane weapons for real money you should report them in-game or via a ticket; particularly since the number of legit weapons is currently in a grey area and illegitimate weapons could potentially exist.

Neo....I do not think you exactly read what I was stating in all of this:

The Marvel Machine was a way for those like myself in grazed who can't form a party because everyone else is in one, or others got banned who could do it.

Also, there's more than enough people making money off of maplestory from botting alone. But back to the point I was trying to clarify:

Anyone who doesn't want it in there, is because they're already funded enough to kill it...or they want to cut out the middle man bs with nexon and just make as much as they can off of it.

The people who want them in the Marvel Machine, are people like myself:
    Those who don't do 10m-10m Clean range, or don't get funded like other people who have friends who donate to them, give them gear, etc.

But overall you're just stating: Get good or suffer without it.

That's not exactly a positive insight.

Also...who do you know who's purely free to play, who doesn't ever get NX at all, and can have 10m-10m Clean range....?

Because I surely don't know anyone who's purely free to play in recent times, who can actually do lucid successfully by not spending a dime.

You have to spend NX at some point in time: Whether it be for cubes or otherwise.

Being a purely F2P on Reboot, I was shafted so damn hard overall. And I was an active bishop to boot.
    Bahamut_X
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited August 2017
    Adding more p2w to the game isn't going to make the state any better. Even if you get Arcane equips from Marvel, that doesn't mean you're going to be strong enough to clear Lucid. You still have to progress far more than just that.

But none of that matters since Nexon's probably going to put them in regardless. It's just going to be a matter of when they'll put it in. Until Lucid clears and Arcane equips in the market at a reasonable price become common, I don't think it should be put in Marvel. It's then that the "Clearing Lucid is too big of an achievement to just downplay it like this" will wear off.
    PirateIzzyIts2Sharp4U
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Anyone who doesn't want it in there, is because they're already funded enough to kill it...or they want to cut out the middle man bs with nexon and just make as much as they can off of it.

The people who want them in the Marvel Machine, are people like myself:
    Those who don't do 10m-10m Clean range, or don't get funded like other people who have friends who donate to them, give them gear, etc.

Not true. I don't want it in there, and I'm not funded enough to kill Lucid
    I also don't have funded friends to carry me, and I have no intention of buying anything on the black market.
    I'm fine with not having an Arcane weapon. Unlike you, I don't feel entitled to everything in the game.

Arcane weapons are difficult to obtain, yes. They require getting strong enough and skilled enough to fight Lucid, and finding people to fight her with, and consistently beating her week after week for six months.
    I think it would be wrong to allow any new player to simply throw money at the screen until they get one. It just makes the whole game pointless. What next, lv.250 potions in Marvel because "not everyone has the time to train"?
    But overall you're just stating: Get good or suffer without it.

That's not exactly a positive insight.

Also...who do you know who's purely free to play, who doesn't ever get NX at all, and can have 10m-10m Clean range....?

It is a good insight. Money shortcuts ruin a game.
    And I actually have a buddy who's never used NX and got to the point where he could solo Lotus and Damien. Now that we have Meso Market and he can cube his bonus potential without spending cash, he's rapidly closing in on Lucid. I don't know his range.
    It can be done, but it's a lot of work.
    However, even if it were not possible, there's still a difference. Paying to get better bit by bit with cubes and scrolls, and then using that gear (and your friends, and a little bit of character control) to earn greater rewards, is one thing. Paying some large sum all at once for a big "You Won the Game" banner, is a completely different thing.
    PirateIzzyIts2Sharp4U
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Didn't they basically do the exact same thing with Ryude's Sword (and Alicia's Staff too, I think)? There was all this backlash about not putting them in Marvel Machine and I think it was officially stated somewhere that they would not put Tower of Oz equips in it (don't quote me on that last part, but I know it was said). And boom, guess what happened? Going by the past trends of Nexon, if there's a potential opportunity to make a cash grab, you can bet they'd probably capitalize on that. It happened with the Tower of Oz equips, it happened with the frenzy totem fiasco and I'm sure, if given time, it'll probably happen with Arcane equips. If someone's willing to take a shortcut, there will be people or companies there to accommodate that and enable them. I know that's a bit pessimistic, but it happens.
    PirateIzzyIts2Sharp4U
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Stallben wrote: »
    Didn't they basically do the exact same thing with Ryude's Sword (and Alicia's Staff too, I think)? There was all this backlash about not putting them in Marvel Machine and I think it was officially stated somewhere that they would not put Tower of Oz equips in it (don't quote me on that last part, but I know it was said). And boom, guess what happened? Going by the past trends of Nexon, if there's a potential opportunity to make a cash grab, you can bet they'd probably capitalize on that. It happened with the Tower of Oz equips, it happened with the frenzy totem fiasco and I'm sure, if given time, it'll probably happen with Arcane equips. If someone's willing to take a shortcut, there will be people or companies there to accommodate that and enable them. I know that's a bit pessimistic, but it happens.

Oh, I'm sure it will happen eventually.
    But right now is too early.
    Its2Sharp4U
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    edited August 2017
    Money shortcuts don't ruin the game...

Botters, Hackers, and Scammers already drove this game into the ground.

Merely to the point most places besides Reboot, Scania, Bera, and Windia are usually barren.

If anything, money shortcuts are a win-win for everyone.

Company gets your money, and you legit get something.

But of course most of you will be like: OH GOD NO, PLEASE NO WEAPONS IN THE MARVEL MACHINE.

But why though, if some of us want an easier way to get an Umbra weapon rather than risking an account permanent ban to buy it illegally...

Hence Marvel Machine, and like someone else pointed out in this topic: OZ equipment is in the marvel machine. Let alone frenzy totems and other things.

So why not basically make the game more pay to win, It's already there as-is in terms to normal servers.

Also, I've spent 15,000 USD and I have yet to even get one decent potential on an item.
    Bahamut_X
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited August 2017
    Then why is P2W even a thing?

So you think we should bury it further with P2W?

Merely to the point most places besides Reboot, Scania, Bera, and Windia are usually barren.

Oh y'know, except for all the people that don't have or want to spend money on such a gamble like marvel.

Yup, all those hair coupons will be so worth it, what a fair trade.

But of course most of you will be like: OH GOD NO, PLEASE NO WEAPONS IN THE MARVEL MACHINE.
    Because it's gone so well in the past.

But why though, if some of us want an easier way to get an Umbra weapon rather than risking an account permanent ban to buy it illegally...
    Well, probably because possibly compromising our accounts to get gear (That really isn't much better (if better at all) than fafnir) isn't something most people view as an option.

Hence Marvel Machine, and like someone else pointed out in this topic: OZ equipment is in the marvel machine. Let alone frenzy totems and other things.
    Again, because that went SO WELL

So why not basically make the game more pay to win, It's already there as-is in terms to normal servers.
    Exactly for the reason that you can't seem to grasp of P2W actually not being a good thing to have in a game.

Also, I've spent 15,000 USD and I have yet to even get one decent potential on an item.

Replies in bold.
    PirateIzzyIts2Sharp4U
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    Stallben wrote: »

that only happened due to the MLC's polling which iirc had about 50% ~ 54% say they wanted them in marvel (can't pull up this info cause rip old forums)

but I'm also sure they would have done it eventually anyway, but the thing is they did that once the content was almost a year old and on top of that, certain items were just perma untradable, the earning of umbra equips has only just begun in june at the earliest for people that can clear Lucid, I think they should be able to earn some mesos of well earned profit for at least another 9 months (or wait for the rest of the set to even come out) before throwing it into philo or marvel.

you are also forgetting how introduction of tyrant gloves through marvel killed any motivation to do t he kritias invasions in the normal servers (which ran in PST at the time) because it was more time consuming than waiting for marvel and then doing a few spins till you got one or buing it from someone who had done marvel ad got what you wanted. the same would easily happen for Lucid and then you would have all that power to fight and kill lucid, but for what? if everyone can just get it from marvel or philo then it kills the reason to even go though the 24 week process (and complex bossfight) just for 1 of the equips.

I can't clear lucid but I know for a fact it would be retarded to put these equips into marvel at the current time and would ruin the content that has only just begun showing returns for players that can clear it. Nexon will likely put the equips in marvel eventually, but I dont agree with putting them in so early just so you or I can have it immediately because that would kill motivation to do even do Lucid as she has only recently been released.
    PirateIzzyIts2Sharp4U
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited August 2017

Do you even remember the huge backlash those got? Especially Frenzy totems, when Nexon just happened to "fix" Kishin Shoukan at the same time that they released the Frenzy Totem. Nexon clearly likes easy cash grabs, but putting these types of items in Marvel only demotivates people from actually doing the bosses.

But hey, if they do release it in Marvel machine, I'm sure that you'll get it if you spend another $15,000.

Catooolooo wrote: »

you are also forgetting how introduction of tyrant gloves through marvel killed any motivation to do t he kritias invasions in the normal servers (which ran in PST at the time) because it was more time consuming than waiting for marvel and then doing a few spins till you got one or buing it from someone who had done marvel ad got what you wanted.

Not only that; it guaranteed that we'll never get Hekaton since Nexon makes too much money off Marvel Machine (and EMS had a system that worked for Hekaton, which we never got).
    Its2Sharp4U
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited August 2017
    I've come to the conclusion that Nexon really doesn't care if people illegally sell the Umbra Weapons for $300-350 a piece.

And this has been happening since the first umbra weapons were able to be obtained...

So, the people who don't want Umbra Weapons in the Marvel Machine...are the people who want to rip you off money nexon...

PS: This is just for the WEAPONS ONLY. Considering the fact I'd still do lucid even after getting one, we still have the shoulders and hat which have yet to be placed into GMS.

Wrong as a handful of people who have tried to sell them have been permanently banned. This option doesn't make everyone happy. What about the people who organized, learned the fight and worked their butts off for 12/24 weeks in order to get a weapon?

If you're that unfunded that you are unable to find a like minded group with decent damage then you are probably too casual. There's people I know on my server that I would class as unfunded and they are running Lucid right now and clearing. While the time it takes is nothing to boast about, the fact is they still clear and they are all people with very minor funding and generally do not spend much or any money at all on Maple.

Adding gear that comes from bosses is a massive spit in the face to those who learn the fight and are able to clear. It's a disgusting and greedy move and should never happen in any MMO. Marvel should have never even had stuff like tyrant capes, gloves etc. It takes away from the game. Marvel should have just had exclusive items not obtainable in game. It's not only a spit in the face but it ruins the market value on these items. Think about it. Why the hell would I spend 12/24 weeks learning the Lucid fight and clearing with others when I can drop a small sum of money that would be worth it even if it is in the hundreds? Time= money and time is far more valuable.

I know some really casual unfunded people may be happy they can be lazy and buy something they don't deserve, but it isn't healthy for a MMO. You should always have to earn what you have.

Nexon should remove all boss equips from marvel especially all the OZ stuff. The fact they put that in stopped 99% of people from running OZ.
    Its2Sharp4U
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Peep wrote: »

Wrong as a handful of people who have tried to sell them have been permanently banned. This option doesn't make everyone happy. What about the people who organized, learned the fight and worked their butts off for 12/24 weeks in order to get a weapon?

If you're that unfunded that you are unable to find a like minded group with decent damage then you are probably too casual. There's people I know on my server that I would class as unfunded and they are running Lucid right now and clearing. While the time it takes is nothing to boast about, the fact is they still clear and they are all people with very minor funding and generally do not spend much or any money at all on Maple.

Adding gear that comes from bosses is a massive spit in the face to those who learn the fight and are able to clear. It's a disgusting and greedy move and should never happen in any MMO. Marvel should have never even had stuff like tyrant capes, gloves etc. It takes away from the game. Marvel should have just had exclusive items not obtainable in game. It's not only a spit in the face but it ruins the market value on these items. Think about it. Why the hell would I spend 12/24 weeks learning the Lucid fight and clearing with others when I can drop a small sum of money that would be worth it even if it is in the hundreds? Time= money and time is far more valuable.

I know some really casual unfunded people may be happy they can be lazy and buy something they don't deserve, but it isn't healthy for a MMO. You should always have to earn what you have.

Nexon should remove all boss equips from marvel especially all the OZ stuff. The fact they put that in stopped 99% of people from running OZ.

wanted add this to that aswell ^ a bit on side but yea ;(
    isnt spit on face aswell makeing that burn ring now ? after frenzy and other things ?
    and what bossing strategy will be left ?soon as more symbols are geting add and arcane force people will start "1shot" lucid, team play its gone long ago or when its added dies quick because of that broken p2w items being added constantly in the game
    EMS had some good events that keept the balance now as i can see in GMS its just mony thing
    hektakon got killed with marvel and many other things

am so-so about this arcan weap cus there are alllready broken pay2win things

also oz rings was never that much "good" you cant pot them and they have huge CD only "good" was ultimatum ring but range cap got removed so its mehh now
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited August 2017
    ManiOh wrote: »

isnt spit on face aswell makeing that burn ring now ? after frenzy and other things ?
    and what bossing strategy will be left ?soon as more symbols are geting add and arcane force people will start "1shot" lucid, team play its gone long ago or when its added dies quick because of that broken p2w items being added constantly in the game
    EMS had some good events that keept the balance now as i can see in GMS its just mony thing

also oz rings was never that much "good" you cant pot them and they have huge CD only "good" was ultimatum ring but range cap got removed so its mehh now

the difference between the flame ring and frenzy or umbra/arcane equips is that, unlike the frenzy totem, there was no skill that existed before the creation of the ring that would raise the burning field and got released on the heels of a nerf of said skill, and unlike arcane shade gear, there is no way to increase or obtain increased burning field without leaving a map baron for a few hours, and is not something that takes great skill, power and 12~ 24 weeks to obtain to lead to profit.

Arcane symbols are obtained from hard work, one way or another, and can not be bought for easy power, so it's both good and natural to gain power that way, the boost also isnt enhanced by %stat boosts from pot lines or nebs (or additional stats/flames), you will still need a bossing strategy to get lucid's equips and the future arcane shade equips from a second boss, no one will start to "1 shot" lucid.
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

the difference between the flame ring and frenzy or umbra/arcane equips is that, unlike the frenzy totem, there was no skill that existed before the creation of the ring that would raise the burning field and got released on the heels of a nerf of said skill, and unlike arcane shade gear, there is no way to increase or obtain increased burning field without leaving a map baron for a few hours, and is not something that takes great skill, power and 12~ 24 weeks to obtain to lead to profit.

Arcane symbols are obtained from hard work, one way or another, and can not be bought for easy power, so it's both good and natural to gain power that way, the boost also isnt enhanced by %stat boosts from pot lines or nebs (or additional stats/flames), you will still need a bossing strategy to get lucid's equips and the future arcane shade equips from a second boss, no one will start to "1 shot" lucid.

well burning field ring, frenzy,BoDring and other things boost you and gives you that "unfair" advantage over other
    all those makes huge advantage to kill lucid then other would ever have
    so i see it same with arcana weap in marvel -> boost range -> faster kill lucid

or nexon should stop constatly add such items that breaks the game and make team play better

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited August 2017

well burning field ring, frenzy,BoDring and other things boost you and gives you that "unfair" advantage over other
    all those makes huge advantage to kill lucid then other would ever have
    so i see it same with arcana weap in marvel -> boost range -> faster kill lucid

or nexon should stop constatly add such items that breaks the game and make team play better

well first off, there's noting wrong with being mad about the ring, but, the ring doesn't give any stat boosts or range boosting powers, it has no stats, it's only effect is that it can increase the burning field, yea it's on the P2W side but it's not on the same level as arcane equips or frenzy totem.

Arcane symbols are even game for everyone, the sources to get them are not RNG based and upgrading them is a pretty easy process they are also not in marvel. obviously the boosts from them will help make lucid easier to clear, but not going to be powerful enough to solo lucid. even people who were reaching 7m~8m range are not soloing lucid, they still need a party of decently funded or high range players to beat her.
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    well first off, there's noting wrong with being mad about the ring, but, the ring doesn't give any stat boosts or range boosting powers, it has no stats, it's only effect is that it can increase the burning field, yea it's on the P2W side but it's not on the same level as arcane equips or frenzy totem.

Arcane symbols are even game for everyone, the sources to get them are not RNG based and upgrading them is a pretty easy process they are also not in marvel. obviously the boosts from them will help make lucid easier to clear, but not going to be powerful enough to solo lucid. even people who were reaching 7m~8m range are not soloing lucid, they still need a party of decently funded or high range players to beat her.
    they dont directly gives stats true but when you are good lvl above lucid you deal extra dmg and other benefits overall are p2w items
    if they wasnt then why reboot not allowed to get in to marvel?

also i said am so-so about the idea cus in my server hackers sell them public on smega evryday and no action beeing taken if they put in marvel i think it will cut most of the hackers and let people buy legit and also nexon will get some $ so its win win for all

or nexon can stop put such items and content and start make team play content and offer only cosmetic for sell

but yea its huge mess
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited August 2017

they dont directly gives stats true but when you are good lvl above lucid you deal extra dmg and other benefits overall are p2w items
    if they wasnt then why reboot not allowed to get in to marvel?

also i said am so-so about the idea cus in my server hackers sell them public on smega evryday and no action beeing taken if they put in marvel i think it will cut most of the hackers and let people buy legit and also nexon will get some $ so its win win for all

or nexon can stop put such items and content and start make team play content and offer only cosmetic for sell

but yea its huge mess

by "a good lvl above" you mean lvl 230~235, but even then you still need high arcane force to deal your full damage (360 i think) and if you want to deal that bonus damage you mentioned, you need to have all 3 of the previous stones to max and have gotten the 4th one, all of this still requires putting in a good deal of effort to lvl the arcane symbols, and the extra damage delt to her has been well earned, but you will still not see anyone soloing or "1 shotting" Lucid.

Rebooters cant use marvel cause the basic rule of the server is no power is sold through cash in the CS or CS related events, and due to the fact that marvel has things that give power that are not obtainable without the cost of cash, it has to be banned from that server, even if the item in question isnt granting any kind of boost in power.

hackers may sell them but the items are pretty "hot" right now due to a limited ability and method of legitimately getting one, anyone who buys a hacked one is sure to get some kind of ban.

Lucid already requires team play, no one can solo lucid, even with every high end range you can not solo her, you need a party, she just requires having a pretty high range (and arcane force) before you will even do good damage on her.
  • ZeroBluxZeroBlux
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited August 2017
    i both love and hate these kinds of posts. it's good to see how people feel about things in maple and know that I'm not the only one but its also bad because most of the stuff said in this post makes me wonder why I play maplestory at all.
    Endgame is clearly not going to be fun. What with all the grinding, and necessity for arcane force. Not to mention the remaining 2 areas in the arcane river. the most upcoming one being Moras which we'll get roughly around the same time as cadena and illium. Also its been solo play from 1-250. especially when R&J got nerfed.
    Now I'll be honest, I don't know much about frenzy totems or all the stuff in the marvel machine. Mainly because I've never used it before. But from the way people describe it, I don't think I want to use it anytime soon. It removes any purpose or drive to do the questline to get said item in the machine. While I do feel that you should reap what you sow in an rpg I wouldn't mind a shortcut every once in a while. Though throwing all your money at the marvel machine only for nexon to screw you over after it's gone like they did with kinshin and frenzy totems, is not the shortcut i'd want to take.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited August 2017
    Peep wrote: »
    snip
    snip

Those items are more or less paying for convenience. They are an advantage and not that I'm for it, but at the very least burning fields and kishin already exist in game.

The way I see things going is Nexon will continue adding harder bosses. They actually revived group play as far as bossing is concerned with the newer bosses. While it's not the same as it was years back with Zakum etc, it's still a start.

Oz rings were incredibly good before they nerfed them and you had to keep them equipped. All top dojo runners used them. Even now 2 rings are still really good. Ring of Restraint and Risk taker.
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    its not paying for convenience its clear pay2win or long term power gain/boost by aloooot
    to keepp your map 100% burn its like "free"2x card that stuck with all other booster wich is alooot ,to have frenzy on top of that ... and few other things on all that its broken af

we dont need new boss we just need few good one that are going to be killed only with party and work instead of huge money invest and broken af power items
    they can rework on old content and safe some space of those 10gb contenet

but my thing was they promote the marvel as not "power sell" but all they do is they sell items that helps you get the "power"items that other would hard touch or get close to
    so either they add all power item in marvel or none,
    selective items makes broken game and economy also makes hackers market place to profit out of all that crap
    by "a good lvl above" you mean lvl 230~235, but even then you still need high arcane force to deal your full damage (360 i think) and if you want to deal that bonus damage you mentioned, you need to have all 3 of the previous stones to max and have gotten the 4th one, all of this still requires putting in a good deal of effort to lvl the arcane symbols, and the extra damage delt to her has been well earned, but you will still not see anyone soloing or "1 shotting" Lucid.

Rebooters cant use marvel cause the basic rule of the server is no power is sold through cash in the CS or CS related events, and due to the fact that marvel has things that give power that are not obtainable without the cost of cash, it has to be banned from that server, even if the item in question isnt granting any kind of boost in power.

hackers may sell them but the items are pretty "hot" right now due to a limited ability and method of legitimately getting one, anyone who buys a hacked one is sure to get some kind of ban.

Lucid already requires team play, no one can solo lucid, even with every high end range you can not solo her, you need a party, she just requires having a pretty high range (and arcane force) before you will even do good damage on her.

i mean quick lvl250 and high legion rank combained with faster arcane lvl wich normaly would take hours and hours to farm even with high drop rate work but thanks to frenzy/burn ring and all that its a skip
    keep in mind there is 6 symbols slots we got 4 so far and prob 2 more sooon
    ps
    ( if you chek around there is people that solo and duo lucid)