[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wonderoid Event - "Subjective Morality" Quest Bug

BlawrghBlawrgh
Reactions: 410
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in Bug Archive
Hello! After rescuing all eight wonderoids, there's an issue with the main storyline quest "Subjective Morality" in which, once you accept the quest and go to B4 to fight Scion, you actually do not accept the quest and you'll be stuck in that room until the timer runs out. You cannot talk to Krania either. If you try to change characters/log out and relog, you'll still be in the same room and you'll have to wait until you're kicked out.

As such, you won't be able to finish the Season 1 storyline to continue to Season 2. Please fix this before the event ends!
FoxJunker

Comments

• DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited February 2018
    I'm in the same position as others as well. I even re-logged to try and slowly kill the Scion mob, in case killing too fast broke the quest, and nothing changed.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for the report, it has been forwarded.
    In the future can you please use the guidelines here when reporting bugs!
    Invulgo
  • SeraphlySeraphly
    Reactions: 560
    edited February 2018
    Okhura wrote: »
    Thanks for the report, it has been forwarded.
    In the future can you please use the guidelines here when reporting bugs!

Bug type:
    Unable to complete the [Subjective Morality] Wondroid Quest

Brief bug summary:
    Upon speaking to Spencer on [Subjective Morality] you were then transported to Scenio (The Computer Boss), After defeating the boss nothing happens. The player gets stuck in the map with the NPC Krania Aspire CEO. Players are unable to click her and simply gets stuck and wait for the timer to run out ultimately not being able to complete the quest since there is no progress or completion. (A video will be provided below)

Character name: Seraphly

Character level:221

Character job: Wind Archer

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 7:40 PM Eastern / 4:50 PM Pacific (on January 31, 2018)

Video of how the quest should have looked like

Video of the bug making players unable to complete

(The video does not belong to me but from a player who has also experienced this problem)

The two videos on top show how the quest should have progressed and what the bug is. I hope the videos help on your investigation.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited February 2018
    yep also have this problem
  • LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Same. Shot another video just for more proof:
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited February 2018
    Can confirm bug. Friends have it too.
  • TsuihoYuushaTsuihoYuusha
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    The quest "Subjective Morality" is bugged right now. When I try to get the quest, I get transported before I even get to accept the quest. I end up fighting the Scion Mainframe, killing it, and no way to talk to Krania. I also have to wait 15 mins to get out of the place. Please fix this bug ASAP, so people saving wondroids this event can also get Adam and Eve. As far as I know, I have no access to starting the Adam and Eve JQ because I haven't truly saved the season 1 wondroids, even though I've rescued all of them. I've seen this bug reported here and there and wanted to know if this would be fixed in time for everyone doing the event this time.

Bug type:
    Quest

Brief bug summary:
    Fighting Scion before quest is started. Stuck in room with non interact-able Krania. Must wait out timer.

More details:
    Must finish this quest to have access to Adam and Eve wondroids. Relogging/restarting maplestory will not get you out of the room. Checking quest log will show the quest has not been accepted and is in the Available tab.

Steps to reproduce:
    Simply try starting the quest. Will be transported before accepting quest.

Character name:
    TsuihoYuusha

Character level:

Character job:
    Aran

World name:
    Reboot

Date and time of the incident:
    Feb. 4th, 2018 at roughly 10 PM EST
  • RiceyTofuRiceyTofu
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Bug type:
    Unable to complete the [Subjective Morality] Wondroid Quest

Brief bug summary:
    Upon speaking to Spencer on [Subjective Morality] you were then transported to Scenio (The Computer Boss), After defeating the boss nothing happens. The player gets stuck in the map with the NPC Krania Aspire CEO. Players are unable to click her and simply gets stuck and wait for the timer to run out ultimately not being able to complete the quest since there is no progress or completion.

Character name: Pongo

Character level: 214

Character job: Paladin

World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: 7:50 PM Pacific (on February 3, 2018)

Photo for proof is below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XEoPbY7kHmAITxJrto8i4mA0Xlj3Kwsx/view?usp=sharing
  • KingKingKingKing
    Reactions: 910
    edited February 2018
    same issue here...hope they will be fixed next maint
  • ZippysZippys
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2018
    Already put in a ticket and they said that they were "looking into it" . Apparently there's also a short Reddit about it with a few people experiencing the same thing: https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/7ug45s/wondroid_subjective_morality_quest_glitched/
  • FoxJunkerFoxJunker
    Reactions: 600
    edited February 2018
    I have the same trouble please help us i can't finish Subjective Morality quest cuz i cant talk with Krania
  • B7NetworkB7Network
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited February 2018
    Tested and confirmed, the quest is impossible to complete.
  • FariosFarios
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited February 2018
    Bug type: Unable complete Quest

Brief bug summary: Im can't complete Quest Subjective Morality and stuck in map "Level B4"

More details:

Character name: NÖBLËSSË

Character level: 205

Character job: Dawn Warrior

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 8:49 PM
    Sunday, February 4, 2018
  • DiiesDiies
    Reactions: 320
    edited February 2018
    Are they going to give us some sort of update when they are going to fix this issue? I would like to be able to same Adam and Eve because I want those androids and the chair before the event ends.
  • BunnnnnyBunnnnny
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2018
    Getting the same issue here, And being stuck inside the map even upon re-logging. Would be nice
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    Bunnnnny wrote: »
    Getting the same issue here, And being stuck inside the map even upon re-logging. Would be nice

If you let the timer run down it should kick you out.
  • TriniTrini
    Reactions: 750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Well i completed the 8 androids rescue and i didn't received the quest at all.
  • UksuUksu
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited February 2018
    Trini wrote: »

@Trini Have you rescue Alora yet? It is at Aspire Lobby.
  • TriniTrini
    Reactions: 750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Uksu wrote: »

My bad but seem like i have an another problem because she isn't here and then remembered you had to get that pass thingie from the shop that i've bought and used but noting happened... -_-'
  • UksuUksu
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited February 2018
    Uksu wrote: »

My bad but seem like i have an another problem because she isn't here and then remembered you had to get that pass thingie from the shop that i've bought and used but noting happened... -_-'

You might have accepted the quest. To rescure her go B4 top right corner portal. Alora is different. I would say there is 8 + 1 roids to save.