[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No 20x Arcane symbols for sunny sunday

TribalStarTribalStar
Reactions: 1,015
edited January 2019 in Bug Reporting
I have looked and not recieved the symbols, many others havn't either so I know its not just me. I heard that for this it will appear in the star quest not the gift icon. Sadly it isn't there either. Can you please fix this before sunday is over, 20 symbols is very helpful to level up certain difficult dailies :(

Comments

Reactions: 735
    edited January 2019
    So is this broke because logged in and out twice their is no Arcane Symbol in with the gift drop other then my 1 hour 2x drop coupon.
  • marvindragomarvindrago
    Reactions: 600
    edited January 2019
    me to
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited January 2019
    I can't get them either. Some people have gotten them.
    The current theory seems to be that Nexon re-used the same event quest ID from back in November so anyone who claimed the 20x symbols back then can't get them right now currently until Nexon fixes it
    YinYangX
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited January 2019
    I clicked the quest but it disappeared without giving me the symbols -.-
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited January 2019
    Hiya, the admins have made aware of the issue of those unable to retrieve this Sunday's bonus symbols.
    Compensation is expected to be issued at a later date.
    YinYangXFuhreak
  • ice7wizice7wiz
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2019
    same here.
  • HobKingHobKing
    Reactions: 100
    same, didn't get the arcane symbols as well, my alliance says they got it but me and 3 others didn't receive it
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited January 2019
    Same, I didnt even get a quest, nothing in the star tab for me except the tera burning notice, perion determ quest and fairy academy determ quest. Im sure they will fix, so not too worried. It would just be two more days of dailies if they didnt anyways. (three after event ends)
    Fuhreak
  • GIGEORGEGIGEORGE
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2019
    Sadly, no arcane symbols for me either. Please fix. thank you.
  • zhurritozzhurritoz
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2019
    same bug here i didn't get my symbols, this is so sad!
    zhurritos, dark knight, bera
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2019
    So sad
  • WhatdaheckWhatdaheck
    Reactions: 600
    edited January 2019
    Same boat, no symbols. Yep it is sad.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2019
    I was affected by this as well. Nexon said they know about it, and we will probably be compensated in the upcoming Maintenance. Can't wait for leveling my Arcana symbol again.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited January 2019
    Omg you guys won't believe this, but I also got no symbols

• noobboinoobboi
    Reactions: 940
    edited January 2019
    They will fix the issue on scheduled maintenance on this Thursday :D
    Finally, I can get nodestones :D
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited January 2019
    Where do I collect the Arcane Symbols? I can't find it at all. The event should be up and running right now.

Edit: I see it on another account in the Gift Box icon, but on another account it's not there.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Anything wrote: »
    Where do I collect the Arcane Symbols? I can't find it at all. The event should be up and running right now.

Edit: I see it on another account in the Gift Box icon, but on another account it's not there.

This compensation was only issued to accounts that didn't get January 13th's symbol selectors because of claiming November's.
    If your account didn't claim Sunny Sunday symbol selectors in November, or did claim them last week, then it doesn't qualify for today's compensation.

If that is not the case, and you still don't see the selectors in the Gift Drop notifier even after relogging, please make a Customer Support ticket.
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited January 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    This compensation was only issued to accounts that didn't get January 13th's symbol selectors because of claiming November's.
    If your account didn't claim Sunny Sunday symbol selectors in November, or did claim them last week, then it doesn't qualify for today's compensation.

If that is not the case, and you still don't see the selectors in the Gift Drop notifier even after relogging, please make a Customer Support ticket.

I am sure I got the Symbol Selectors in November on that account (unless I was wrong and didn't get it). I know I didn't get the Symbol Selector for this event on the account.

So could it be that the account was eligible last week Sunday and since I didn't claim it (thinking it was glitched, but I didn't know why the glitch occured at that time, I just thought it was for everyone). So the account is not eligible for this Sunday and missed out on it?

I don't remember if I logged in to check on that account, all I remember is that I did check a few accounts and those had the bug. But usually for these kind of Events I do login and just grab these free Symbols.

Edit: I did relog, but it wasn't there. So it could be that the account missed out in November and was eligible last week and missed it, thinking that everyone had the issue and so it was not eligible during the compensation.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    Anything wrote: »

I don't remember if I claimed the November symbols(pretty sure I did though), but I didn't even touch this mess last Sunday and I got symbols today. Where's that fall into things?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

I don't remember if I claimed the November symbols(pretty sure I did though), but I didn't even touch this mess last Sunday and I got symbols today. Where's that fall into things?

Think the bugged category.

Unless I'm mistaken, there's two situation everyone was divided into:
    1. You collected the Symbols in November and couldn't collect on Jan. 13th as planned, so you got compensated on Jan. 20th.
    2. You did not collect the Symbols in November, so you were able to collect them normally on Jan. 13th as planned.

If you collected in November, you didn't have to do anything on Jan. 13th to get compensated on Jan. 20th since the community/programmers did all the work in reporting/sending out gifts. Think that clarifies your situation a bit, if I'm understanding everything correctly.