[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.225 Goo Island Getaway Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kezraux

About

Username
Kezraux
Joined
Visits
105
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
950
Badges
8
Posts
32

Comments

  • tylerthebest wrote: » Kezraux wrote: » Sorry, but this will never happen. If you want guild buffs on another character, join a guild on that character. Why would this never happen it isn't a hard thing at all to add to the game lots of games …
  • Nexon is not going to do anything about it, sorry. Nothing is objectively wrong, you are just taking it way too harshly. Someone in a guild where the leader went inactive chose to acquire the lead position. That's just how guilds work now.
  • Sorry, but this will never happen. If you want guild buffs on another character, join a guild on that character.
  • Easier option... just make the book an instanced item that only drops as the stat of the person it dropped for.
  • Assassinate is loud because the hit sound effects are played at the exact same time and they overlap. It is a very "sudden" skill, they have already reduced the volume of it slightly as well. Same thing happens with Sonic Blow.
    in A bit loud? Comment by Kezraux June 17
  • As much as it is frustrating, it's not objectively wrong, it's just how guilds function now since their major revamp not long ago. I agree there needs to be some sort of safeguard against this kind of thing though, it doesn't really feel right to…
  • Homing Missile cannot be used with the in-game macro system because it is a skill with zero delay and produced unintended effects when macro'd (you were able to put missile on a macro three times in a row quite recently). The skill is required to ha…
  • Dnaman101 wrote: » Kezraux wrote: » It is a complete overreaction and nothing more to think that Nexon is just going to start removing highly appreciated items "just because they can." Safety gems/charms/etc. were changed because the system t…
  • It is a complete overreaction and nothing more to think that Nexon is just going to start removing highly appreciated items "just because they can." Safety gems/charms/etc. were changed because the system they are related to was altered. Money sp…
  • Here it is right from the compensation post "Chu Chu Island Set Coupon (x2): Contains a set of Chu Chu Island items. Box has a 7-day duration and is tradeable within your characters in the same world, resulting items are Permanent and are untrade…
  • The items do not expire. They have limited time bonus stats that cannot be extended like many event titles do. There is no indication of whether or not the set effect is temporary though, and there have never been temporary set effects either.
  • Kain is part of the Nova race which shares cash inventory with AB, Kaiser and Cadena.
  • Acidtongue wrote: » The Chuchu set gets removed around August. Guessing depending on when you claim it. So it's not permanent and you can't extend the time on it. So 3 more months and the set is gone. I really only use that set when bossing or…
  • There are already at least 50, maybe even 100 NX weapon covers that aren't actual weapons. Nexon would never add a completely separate weapon type just for pseudo-NX items.
  • No
  • Thank you. I've put almost two years into my TB and this change ruined all of it in a split second. It has handicapped the class.
  • ......security? Same reason you put in a password when you login, same reason you need to input your PIC into anything else.
  • reserved for the Lord of Microsoft Paint https://imgur.com/a/JhbJR