[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.228 On Air: Glimpse of Joy Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Xionicomad

About

Username
Xionicomad
Joined
Visits
188
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
820
Badges
7
Posts
102

Comments

  • 1m-2m for Chais Pink bean. Magnes Normal can be done with like 700k+. Chaos Horntail can be done with 500k range, but it takes some time. Arkarium normal is about 500k+.
  • Down because they refuse to do another world transfer event or sell NX transfer on the store. If they want the game to die then they're doing an amazing job. DO ANOTHER EVENT SO THE GAME DOESN'T DIE! LET US TRANSFER OFF OF OUR DEAD SERVERS!
  • Acgnolia wrote: » Kaiser4Ever wrote: » Yoongi wrote: » I really wish they would do this tbh. Before I took a hiatus, I used to be a dedicated Windia player, and I came back and was shocked to see how dead it was. Now I play in Bera -only- beca…
  • Gomenasai wrote: » Acgnolia wrote: » Alantino wrote: » Catooolooo wrote: » Daxterbeer wrote: » Catooolooo wrote: » nope, would be nice for some real world merges though, and no more world alliances The world merge idea may lead to cha…
  • VM9797 wrote: » Thanks for the replies, I was thinking the same. CrystalOra wrote: » Okay well then!!! DO NOT ACCEPT THE FIRST GIFT BOX!!! The mega burn coupon will expire in only 7 days if you take it out of the box!!! It does not say on the g…
  • Neospector wrote: » JushiroNet wrote: » You can see all of our thoughts from over 6 months ago here. Of course we're not allowed to continue that discussion directly... http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16513/world-transfer-disast…
  • There is no excuse for this at all. Scania was ALWAYS the top server in terms of population (before ReBoot) and now it's one of the dead servers. If KMS can do a server merge then so can you guys NA Nexon. Honestly I think it's unfair to those wh…
  • Cowboy Bebop is better in dub than sub.
  • Game is very much alive. It just isn't booming like it was at its peak in the past.
  • @chukki People leaving has always been a returning pattern for Maplestory. Long before these issues even came to be. It really isn't anything new. While in-game the people on Scania and ReBoot seem to enjoy the 2x even with the lag. See more praise …
  • the worst argument in this whole thread is the one that basically goes, the old forums have very little value to me therefore they shouldn't for you and for you to be upset about this decision is silly. The second worst one in my opinion is the one…
  • @everyone who quoting my comment. You're welcome to show me what the developers and tech support do at Nexon. Show me that they can fix things easy with money that they apparently don't want to spend. If you don't know what they do or have a simpl…
  • I would advise you to not play during 2x EXP and DROP because Reboot's lag skyrockets during those times. I'm not sure if that affects server lag, but boy.. is it laggy during 2x in Reboot. Personally I don't think the server can handle that many pe…
  • @Booberpuppy They don't need to see anything if they have transparency options set for graphics. In terms of connection though that's a completely different story. Although I do know that one of my friends that went on a vacation was pretty close to…
  • @AlexandreFournier , the difference is that to fix the bug requires work, but to leave the old forums as they are requires no work. (And personally I believe they're actually trying to fix that bug, since as you say it's costing them money. But th…
  • While I understand it can be frustrating when this happens. I personally don't believe anything can be ksed. Much like I don't believe any players owns a map for training. All maps and all channels are public. No player owns the map and the mobs on…
  • @OneLetter Provide some security measures with the new forum update as well. I'm sure you don't want another hacking incident. If fact I don't think any of us do.
  • im confident in their ability to fix the server issues, a little bit of patience from all of us will go a long way. ========================================================================================== It's the new community forums. If you don'…
  • Welcome to GMS~ 1mil is definitely f ine if you are on normal servers. It's fine for any server. That allows you to do the majority of the content the game has to offer. Can even do arcane river (first island anyways.) Lucid, Damien, and Lotus …
  • Single items I have no issue buying.